Philip Glass - The Thin Blue Line mp3 album
- Performer: Philip Glass
- Title: The Thin Blue Line
- Genre: Electronic / Audiobooks / Classical / Stage
- Country: Germany
- Formats: AIFF AU MP2 APE XM MP4 AAC
- Released: 1989
- Style: Dialogue, Monolog, Contemporary, Soundtrack, Movie Effects, Minimal
- MP3 album: 1564 mb
- FLAC album: 1604 mb
- Rating: 4.5/5
- Votes: 175
Music by Philip Glass. SYNOPSIS: Errol Morris’s unique documentary dramatically re-enacts the crime scene and investigation of a police officer’s murder in Dallas, Texas prompting a complete reexamination of the case.
Solo Piano (1989) is an album of piano music composed and performed by Philip Glass. It was produced by Kurt Munkacsi. The title of five of the seven tracks, "Metamorphosis", refers to and was inspired by the 1915 novella The Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka. While all pieces were written in 1988, some were written for a staging of Metamorphosis, while others were for a documentary film called The Thin Blue Line directed by Errol Morris.
The result is a soundtrack which comes remarkably close to capturing the power of its source film; even without the moving images, this is a chilling document.
Philip Glass - Adams' Story 01:51. Philip Glass - The Mystery Eyewitness, Part Three 02:48. Philip Glass - Harris' Crimes, Part Two 01:35. Philip Glass - The Confession 02:50. Philip Glass - The Mystery Eyewitness, Part Two 04:25. Philip Glass - The Defense Attorneys, Part Two 01:00. Philip Glass - Elba Carr 00:46. Philip Glass - The Mystery Eyewitness, Part Four 01:52. Philip Glass - The Judge 00:44. Philip Glass - Harris' Childhood 02:36 . Philip Glass - The Defense Attorneys, Part One 02:08. Philip Glass - Interrogation, Part Two 00:37. Philip Glass - Harris' Story 01:33.
Music from The Thin Blue Line. The Thin Blue Line, film score. feat: Michael Riesman. 3. Help Me. Philip Glass.
Philip Glass Forgetting (Philip Glass/Laurie Anderson) Linda Ronstadt-vocals. philip glass dance no. 1. 19:19. Philip Glass Helens Theme Philips Glass (ost "American Horror Story" season 2). 03:06.
1. The Thin Blue Line: Adam's Theme. 2. The Thin Blue Line: Thin Blue Line. The Thin Blue Line: Help Me. 2:300:30. 4. The Thin Blue Line: Houston Skyline. 5. The Thin Blue Line: Looking. 6. The Thin Blue Line: Boston Blackie. 7. The Thin Blue Line: Comets and Vegas. 8. The Thin Blue Line: Deception. 9. The Thin Blue Line: The Whole Truth. 10. The Thin Blue Line: Remembering. 11. The Thin Blue Line: Adam's Nightmare.
|3||Interrogation, Part One.||2:09|
|4||Interrogation, Part Two.||0:37|
|5||Turko, Part One.||2:38|
|6||Turko, Part Two.||2:04|
|10||Comets & Vegas.||1:36|
|11||The Defense Attorneys, Part One.||2:08|
|12||Harris' Crimes, Part One.||1:42|
|14||The Trial, Part One.||2:38|
|15||The Trial, Part Two.||3:25|
|16||The Mystery Eyewitness, Part One.||3:01|
|17||The Mystery Eyewitness, Part Two.||4:25|
|19||The Mystery Eyewitness, Part Three.||2:46|
|20||The Thin Blue Line.||1:04|
|22||The Electric Chair.||2:54|
|23||The Defense Attorneys, Part Two.||0:59|
|25||The Mystery Eyewitness, Part Four.||1:51|
|26||The Mystery Eyewitness, Part Five.||1:07|
|27||Harris' Crimes, Part Two.||1:34|
|28||Hell On Earth.||1:44|
- Produced For – Euphorbia Productions Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra/Asylum/Nonesuch Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Elektra/Asylum/Nonesuch Records
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Published By – Dunvagen Music Publishers, Inc.
- Made By – WEA Manufacturing Inc.
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Recorded At – The Living Room
- Produced At – Russian Hill Recording
- Mixed At – The Living Room
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Cello – Chris Finckel
- Composed By [Original Music Composed By] – Philip Glass
- Conductor – Michael Riesman
- Design [Cover Design] – Janet Perr
- Double Bass – Barbara Wilson
- Edited By [Dialogue Editor] – James Allen , Jamie Kibban
- Edited By [Sound Effects Editor] – Samuel Lehmer*
- Effects [Additional Sound Effects] – Leslie Shatz
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Blaise Dupuy
- Engineer [Recording Engineer], Edited By [Music, Dialogue Editor] – Miles Green
- Executive-Producer – Robert Hurwitz
- Flute – Judith Mendenhall, Michael Parloff
- French Horn – Ron Sell, Sharon Moe, Tony Miranda
- Guitar – Brian Koonin
- Keyboards – Michael Riesman
- Mastered By – Robert C. Ludwig*
- Mixed By [Re-recording Mixer] – Jack Leahy, Samuel Lehmer*
- Music Consultant [Re-recording Consultant] – Randy Thom
- Percussion – Gordon Gottleib*
- Photography By [Cover Photography] – Mark Lipson
- Producer [Music Produced By, Soundtrack Produced By] – Kurt Munkacsi
- Recorded By [Additional Re-recording] – Mel Zelniker
- Supervised By [Production Supervisor] – Rory Johnston
- Technician [Sound Assistant] – Larry Oppenheimer, Marnie Moore, Sheila McFarland
- Trumpet – Steve Burns*, Wilmer Wise
- Viola – Karl Bargen
- Violin – Sergiu Schwartz, Tim Baker*
NotesAn Errol Morris Film
Music recorded and mixed at The Living Room, New York City
Sound post-production at Russian Hill Recording, San Francisco
Mastering - Masterdisk, New York City
Soundtrack produced [...] for Euphorbia Productions, Ltd.
Music published by Dunvagen Music Publishers, Inc./ASCAP
An American Playhouse Theatrical Presentation
A Miramax Films release © 1988
℗ & © 1989 Elektra/Asylum/Nonesuch Records for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside the United States. Printed in U.S.A.
Made in U.S.A. by WEA Manufacturing Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7559-79209-4 9
|979 209-1||Philip Glass||The Thin Blue Line (LP, Album)||Nonesuch||979 209-1||Germany||1989|
|97 92094||Philip Glass||The Thin Blue Line (Cass, Album, Dig)||Elektra Nonesuch||97 92094||Canada||1989|
|979 209-2||Philip Glass||The Thin Blue Line (CD, Album)||Elektra Nonesuch, Euphorbia||979 209-2||Germany||1989|
|9 79209-1||Philip Glass||The Thin Blue Line (LP, Album)||Nonesuch||9 79209-1||US||1988|
|979 209-2||Philip Glass||The Thin Blue Line (CD, Album)||Nonesuch||979 209-2||Europe||1989|