Compostela - Wadachi mp3 album
Wadachi is an album of light-hearted excellence. You'd more expect to hear it in Tzadik's Radical Jewish Culture series than the label's New Japan, but Compostela is, after all, a Japanese band led by the musician who brought chindon to jazz and rock contexts.
Compostela is the fifth full-length studio album by the Canadian singer-songwriter Jenn Grant, released October 21, 2014, on Outside Music. The album features collaborations with Buck 65, Sarah Harmer, Ron Sexsmith, Rose Cousins, Don Kerr, Doug Paisley, Kim Harris, Stewart Legere, Justin Rutledge and Rachel Sermanni.
1. View In A Box. 3:060:30. Listen to Wadachi in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Compostela - Wadachi /06 - Remembance Of The First Time In My Life. Compostela - Wadachi /13 - Petite Fleur. Compostela - Wadachi /04 - In The Rain. Compostela - Wadachi /12 - La Plergaria A Un Labrador. Compostela - Wadachi /01 - View In A Bo. lac - 1. 2. Compostela - Wadachi /10 - March Of Asyl. Compostela - Wadachi /08 - A Fallen Bird. Compostela - Wadachi /Compostela - Wadachi.
Compostela 1997 - Wadachi Remembrance Of First Time In My Life. Compostela 1997 - Wadachi La Plegaria A Un Labrador.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||View In A Box||3:07|
Tenor Saxophone – Nakao Kanji*
|4||In The Rain...||4:18|
|5||Sign Of 1||9:32|
|6||Remembrance Of First Time In My Life
Clarinet – Nakao Kanji*
|7||Yonnyo Atta Battenga||2:56|
|8||A Fallen Bird||2:53|
|9||Un Sterbliche Opfer||3:47|
|10||March Of Asyl||4:43|
|11||Dein Ist Mein Ganzes Herz||3:18|
|12||La Plegaria A Un Labrador||7:30|
|14||Pebble Of An Estuary||1:33|
|15||Lebedik Un Freylekh||3:32|
- Glass Mastered At – Nimbus
- Alto Saxophone – Shinoda Masami*
- Design – Kimsu Theiler
- Drums – Nakao Kanji* (tracks: 1, 5, 6)
- Executive-Producer – John Zorn
- Executive-Producer [Associate] – David Newgarden, Kazunori Sugiyama
- Mandolin – Komazawa Hiroki* (tracks: 6, 14)
- Mastered By – Allan Tucker
- Pedal Steel Guitar – Komazawa Hiroki* (tracks: 4, 8, 12)
- Photography By – Kuwamoto Masashi*
- Producer – Nakao Kanji*
- Producer [Line] – Noda Shigenori
- Recorded By – Sakai Toshinori
- Soprano Saxophone – Nakao Kanji* (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 6, 11, 12, 14)
- Trombone – Nakao Kanji* (tracks: 7 to 9, 13, 15)
- Tuba, Producer – Sekijima Takero*
NotesLive recordings from 1991 and 1992.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed on OBI strip): 7 02397-7211-2 3
- Barcode (Scanned on OBI strip): 0702397721123
- Matrix / Runout: TZ 7211 MASTERED BY NIMBUS
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LI24
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2401