The Ritchie Family - Arabian Nights mp3 album
Arabian Nights is the second studio album recorded by American female vocal trio The Ritchie Family, released in 1976 on the Marlin label. The album features the track, "The Best Disco in Town", which peaked at No. 1 on the Hot Dance/Disco chart, No. 17 on the Billboard Hot 100, and No. 12 on the Hot Soul Singles chart. Cheryl Mason Jacks, Cassandra Ann Wooten, Gwendolyn Oliver – vocals. Don Renaldo – strings, horns. Richie Rome – electric piano, acoustic piano. Earl Young, Charles Collins – drums.
Arabian Nights Tracklist. 1. Best Disco In Town Lyrics. About Arabian Nights. Arabian Nights Q&A. More The Ritchie Family albums. Show all albums by The Ritchie Family. R. The Ritchie Family.
Features Song Lyrics for The Ritchie Family's Arabian Nights album. The Best Disco in Town Lyrics. The Ritchie Family Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963. RIFF’d: Nas’ ‘Nasir’. Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965.
Album by The Ritchie Family. The Best Disco In Town. Arabian Nights (Medley).
Arabian Nights - EP. Your browser does not support the audio element.
Arabian Nights (1976). Album by The Ritchie Family. The Sound of Philadelphia) by MFSB (1973). Reach Out I'll Be There by Four Tops (1966). Brazil by The Ritchie Family (1975). see 6 more connections. was sampled in. Agora (Brazilian Vocal Mix) by The Botella Project feat. Lawrence of Arabia (More Than Yesterday, Less Than Tomorrow).
Arabian Nights is the second studio album recorded by American female vocal trio The Ritchie Family, released in 1976 on the Marlin label. Studio album by.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||The Best Disco In Town
Written-By – Ph. Hurtt*
|A2||Baby I'm On Fire||5:05|
Written-By – P. Whitehead*
|Arabian Nights (Medley)||14:26|
|B1||Istanbul (Not Constantinople)
Written-By – J. Kennedy*, N. Simon*
|B2||Lawrence Of Arabia (More Than Yesterday, Less Than Tomorrow)
Written-By – M. Jarre*
|B3||In A Persian Market (Show Me How You Dance)
Written-By – A. W. Ketelbey*
- Distributed By – Phonogram
- Artwork By [Album Cover] – Honey Howard
- Bass – Ron Baker, Sugar Bear
- Congas – Larry Washington
- Drums – Charles Collins, Earl Young
- Engineer – Jay Mark, Joe Tarsia, Ken Present*
- Engineer [Assisting] – Jeff Stewart*, Mike Hutchinson*, Pete Humphreys*
- Guitar – Bobby Eli, Craig Snyder, Norman Harris
- Other [General Supervisor] – Henri Belolo
- Percussion – Nick D'Amico
- Photography – John Galluzzi
- Producer, Arranged By – Jacques Morali
- Producer, Arranged By, Electric Piano, Piano [Acoustic] – Ritchie Rome*
- Strings, Horns – Don Renaldo
- Written-By – H. Belolo* (tracks: A1 to A3), J. Morali* (tracks: A1 to A3), R. Rome* (tracks: A1, A3)
NotesWHITE / BLANK label test pressing.
|MARLIN 2201||The Ritchie Family||Arabian Nights (LP, Album, P/Mixed)||Marlin||MARLIN 2201||US||1976|
|TT-089||The Ritchie Family||Arabian Nights (LP, Album, P/Mixed)||Top Tape||TT-089||Brazil||1976|
|RPM 1113||The Ritchie Family||Arabian Nights (LP, Album, P/Mixed)||RPM||RPM 1113||UK||1976|
|SPL1-7106||The Ritchie Family||Arabian Nights (LP, Album, Promo)||RCA||SPL1-7106||Spain||1976|
|M-2201||The Ritchie Family||Arabian Nights (LP, Album)||RCA Victor||M-2201||Uruguay||1976|