Gerry Mulligan - Walking Shoes / Swing House mp3 album
Walking Shoes, Swing House. 38. Love Me Or Leave Me. 39. Swing House. 41. Flight Of The Bumble Bee. 42. Song For Johnny Hodges. 43. Gerry Meets Hamp.
Zappos Shoes & Clothing. com Shop Online in the Middle East.
9 Swing House Chet Baker 가사 재생. 10 Jeru Chet Baker 가사 재생. 11 The Nearness Of You Chet Baker 가사 재. 18 Walking Shoes Chet Baker 가사 재생. 19 Freeway Chet Baker 가사 재생. 20 Frenesi Chet Baker 가사 재생.
Watch the video for Swing House from Gerry Mulligan's Jazz Legend for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Gerald Joseph Gerry Mulligan (April 6, 1927 – January 20, 1996) from Queens, NY was an American jazz baritone saxophonist, composer and arranger. Mulligan started on the piano before learning clarinet and the various saxophones.
Artist: Gerry Mulligan Quartet, Song: Walking Shoes, Duration: 04:41, Type: mp3. №10095228. Artist: Gerry Mulligan Quartet Duration: 04:41 File type: mp3. Play Pause Download. other tracks: Gerry Mulligan Quartet. play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). Gerry Mulligan Quartet My Funny Valentine.
The second half of this set is not on the same level, finding the Buddy DeFranco quartet of 1953 hampered by the Herman McCoy Swing Choir on six numbers, all of which have "Star" in their title. This budget set leaves off any personnel or date listing but is worth picking up for the Mulligan performances. Chet Baker, Gerry Mulligan, Gerry Mulligan Quartet.
Gerald Joseph "Gerry" Mulligan (April 6, 1927 – January 20, 1996) was an American jazz saxophonist, clarinetist, composer and arranger. Though Mulligan is primarily known as one of the leading baritone saxophonists in jazz history – playing the instrument with a light and airy tone in the era of cool jazz – he was also a notable arranger, working with Claude Thornhill, Miles Davis, Stan Kenton, and others. Mulligan's pianoless quartet of the early 1950s with trumpeter Chet Baker is still regarded as one of the more important cool jazz groups. Mulligan was also a skilled pianist.
|1-1||–Gerry Mulligan||It May Be Wrong||3:27|
|1-2||–Gerry Mulligan||So What||2:45|
|1-3||–Gerry Mulligan||Bernie's Tune||2:54|
|1-4||–Gerry Mulligan||Lullaby Of The Leaves||3:12|
|1-5||–Gerry Mulligan||Walking Shoes||3:12|
|1-8||–Gerry Mulligan||Nights At The Turntable||2:53|
|1-9||–Gerry Mulligan||Aren't You Glad You're You||2:52|
|1-10||–Gerry Mulligan||Line For Lyons||2:31|
|1-12||–Gerry Mulligan||My Funny Valentine||2:55|
|1-13||–Gerry Mulligan||Bark For Barksdale||3:13|
|1-14||–Gerry Mulligan||Moonlight In Vermont||4:06|
|1-15||–Gerry Mulligan||The Lady Is A Tramp||3:11|
|1-17||–Gerry Mulligan||Makin' Whoopee||3:27|
|1-19||–Gerry Mulligan||Love Me Or Leave Me||2:41|
|1-20||–Gerry Mulligan||Swing House||2:56|
|1-22||–Gerry Mulligan||The Nearness Of You||2:50|
|1-23||–Gerry Mulligan||I May Be Wrong||2:57|
|1-24||–Gerry Mulligan||I'm Beginning To See The Light||3:06|
|1-25||–Gerry Mulligan||Tea For Two||2:49|
|1-26||–Gerry Mulligan||Five Brothers||2:59|
|2-1||–Gerry Mulligan Quartet / Gerry Mulligan Tentet*||Westwood Walk||2:35|
|2-2||–Gerry Mulligan Quartet / Gerry Mulligan Tentet*||Flash||3:04|
|2-3||–Gerry Mulligan Quartet / Gerry Mulligan Tentet*||A Ballad||2:53|
|2-4||–Gerry Mulligan Quartet / Gerry Mulligan Tentet*||Ontet||3:14|
|2-5||–Gerry Mulligan Quartet / Gerry Mulligan Tentet*||Half Nelson||3:02|
|2-6||–Gerry Mulligan Quartet / Gerry Mulligan Tentet*||Walkin' Shoes||3:37|
|2-7||–Gerry Mulligan Quartet / Gerry Mulligan Tentet*||Simbah||2:58|
|2-8||–Gerry Mulligan Quartet / Gerry Mulligan Tentet*||Speak Low||2:08|
|2-9||–Gerry Mulligan Quartet / Gerry Mulligan Tentet*||Taking A Chance On Love||2:51|
|2-10||–Gerry Mulligan Quartet / Gerry Mulligan Tentet*||Varsity Drag||2:24|
|2-11||–Gerry Mulligan Quartet / Gerry Mulligan Tentet*||Lady Bird||4:27|
|2-12||–Gerry Mulligan Quartet / Gerry Mulligan Tentet*||Love Me Or Leave Me||3:15|
|2-13||–Gerry Mulligan Quartet / Gerry Mulligan Tentet*||Swing House||3:25|
|2-14||–Gerry Mulligan Quartet / Gerry Mulligan Tentet*||Rocker||2:25|
|2-15||–Gerry Mulligan||Flight Of The Bumble Bee||6:11|
|2-16||–Gerry Mulligan||Song For Johnny Hodges||7:08|
|2-17||–Gerry Mulligan||Gerry Meets Hamp||7:37|
|2-19||–Gerry Mulligan||Blues For Gerry||8:30|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Membran International GmbH
- Copyright (c) – Membran International GmbH
- Distributed By – Grosser Und Stein GmbH
- Alto Saxophone – Bud Shank (tracks: 2-1 to 2-14), Charlie Kennedy (tracks: 1-1, 1-2)
- Baritone Saxophone – Don Davison* (tracks: 2-1), Gerry Mulligan (tracks: 1-1 to 1-26 , 2-1 to 2-19)
- Bass – Bobby Witlock* (tracks: 1-3 to 1-9), Bucky Pizzarelli (tracks: 2-15 to 2-19), Carson Smith (tracks: 1-10 to 1-26, 2-1 to 2-14), Chubby Jackson (tracks: 1-1, 1-2), Joe Mondragon (tracks: 2-1 to 2-14)
- Congas – Candido Camero* (tracks: 2-15 to 2-19)
- Drums – Chico Hamilton (tracks: 1-3 to 1-16, 2-1 to 2-14), Don Lamond (tracks: 1-1, 1-2), Grady Tate (tracks: 2-15 to 2-19), Larry Bunker (tracks: 1-17 to 1-26, 2-1 to 2-14)
- French Horn – John Grass* (tracks: 2-1 to 2-14)
- Piano – Gerry Mulligan (tracks: 2-1 to 2-14), Hank Jones (tracks: 2-15 to 2-19), Tony Aless (tracks: 1-1, 1-2)
- Tenor Saxophone – Zoot Sims (tracks: 1-1, 1-2)
- Trombone – Bob Enevoldsen (tracks: 2-1 to 2-14), J.J. Johnson (tracks: 1-1, 1-2), Kai Winding (tracks: 1-1, 1-2)
- Trumpet – Chet Baker (tracks: 1-3 to 1-26, 2-1 to 2-14), Pete Candoli (tracks: 2-1 to 2-14)
- Tuba – Ray Siegel (tracks: 2-1 to 2-14)
- Vibraphone – Lionel Hampton (tracks: 2-15 to 2-19)
NotesTracks 1-1, 1-2 recorded March 15, 1950.
Tracks 1-3, 1-4 recorded in Los Angeles, August 16, 1952.
Tracks 1-5 to 1-9 recorded in Los Angeles, October 15-16, 1952.
Tracks 1-10 to 1-13 recorded in San Francisco, September 2, 1952.
Tracks 1-14 to 1-16 recorded in San Francisco, January 3, 1953.
Tracks 1-17, 1-18 recorded in Los Angeles, February 24, 1953.
Tracks 1-19 to 1-21 recorded in Los Angeles, April 27, 1953.
Tracks 1-22 to 1-25 recorded in Los Angeles, April 29-30, 1953.
Track 26 recorded in Los Angeles, May 20, 1953.
Tracks 2-1 to 2-14 recorded 1953.
Tracks 2-15 to 2-19 recorded at Cannes, 1980.
Includes 20 page book.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 011222 219480
- Price Code: 306
- Rights Society: mcps
- Label Code: LC 12281