Hole - Celebrity Skin mp3 album
Celebrity Skin is the third studio album by American alternative rock band Hole, released worldwide on September 8, 1998 on Geffen Records and one day later in the United States on DGC Records. It was the last album released by the band before their dissolution in 2002. Hole intended the record to diverge significantly from their previous noise and grunge-influenced sound as featured on Pretty on the Inside (1991) and Live Through This (1994).
Celebrity Skin is the tenth single by Hole, released on September 1, 1998 by Geffen Records. It is the debut single from their third studio album of the same name and is Hole’s most commercially successful single, being the only one to reach on the Modern Rock Tracks chart. In October 2011, NME placed it at number 126 on its list 150 Best Tracks of the Past 15 Years. Billy Corgan reportedly wrote the song’s main guitar riff.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, New York, NY. Recorded at Conway Studios, Los Angeles. Additional recording at Quad Studios NYC, Olympic Studios London, Record Plant, . Transfers at Right Track NYC. Mixed at South Beach Studios, Miami. Additional mixing at Image Recording . and Ocean Way Recording . Back cover: Ophelia (Paul Steck, 1895): Giraudon/Art Resource, New York.
Third album from Courtney Love & co originally released in 1998 featuring the title track, 'Awful' & 'Malibu'. When last we saw Courtney Love, she was performing on the silver screen and posing for Versace, a far cry from her formative days stumbling across stages wearing ripped thrift-store clothing. But Love's Hollywood transformation is just the latest in her crusade for adoration, whatever the environment. And Celebrity Skin is just the latest manifestation of that obsession.
Song : Celebrity Skin Artist : Hole Album : Celebrity Skin A C F Oh, make me over A C F I'm all I want to be A C F A walking study A C F In demonology D A Hey, so glad you c. We have an official Celebrity Skin tab made by UG professional guitarists. Check out the tab . Backing track. There is no strumming pattern for this song yet. and get +5 IQ.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||Boys On The Radio||5:09|
|A3||Hit So Hard||4:00|
|A5||Reasons To Be Beautiful
Music By – Caffey*, Zadorozny*
Strings – Craig Armstrong
Music By – Schemel*
|B2||Use Once & Destroy
Music By – Schemel*
Strings – David Campbell
|B5||Playing Your Song||3:21|
Strings – Craig Armstrong
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Geffen Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Universal Music B.V.
- Copyright (c) – Universal Music B.V.
- Manufactured By – Music On Vinyl B.V.
- Distributed By – Music On Vinyl B.V.
- Manufactured For – Universal Music B.V.
- Recorded At – Conway Studios
- Recorded At – Quad Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Olympic Studios
- Mixed At – South Beach Studios
- Mixed At – Image Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Ocean Way Recording
- Pressed By – Record Industry – 97940
- A&R – Jim Barber
- Art Direction – Janet Wolsborn, Joe Mama-Nitzberg
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Melissa Auf Der Maur
- Cover [Back Cover; Ophelia (Paul Steck, 1895): Giraudon/Art Resource, New York] – Paul Steck
- Cover [Front Cover] – Guzman
- Drums – Patty Schemel
- Engineer – Paul Northfield
- Engineer [Additional Assistant] – Ann Mincieli, Ben Holt, Jan Kybert*, Paul 'P-Dub' Walton
- Engineer [Additional] – Frank Filipetti, Joe Barresi, Rob Eaton
- Engineer [Assistant] – John Nelson
- Executive-Producer [Executive Muse] – Courtney Love
- Guitar – Eric Erlandson
- Guitar, Vocals – Courtney Love
- Lyrics By – Love*
- Management – Q Prime, Inc.*
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Mixed By – Chris Lord-Alge (tracks: A4, A5, B3, B4), Jack Joseph Puig (tracks: A3), Tom Lord-Alge (tracks: A1, A2, A6, B1, B2, B5, B6)
- Mixed By [Additional Assistant] – Jim Champagne, Mike Dy, Rob Hoffman
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Femio Hernandez, Leo Herrera
- Music By – Corgan* (tracks: A1, A3, A4, A6, B6), Love* (tracks: A1 to A5, B1, B2, B5, B6), Erlandson*, Auf Der Maur* (tracks: A2, A5, B1, B2, B5)
- Photography By [Black & White Booklet Photo] – (c)1998 Robert Dawson/Swanstock*
- Photography By [Dwp Photo] – Richard Prince
- Photography By [Malibu Fire Photo By] – Maggie Hallahan
- Producer – Michael Beinhorn
- Producer [Additional] – Eric Erlandson
- Programmed By – Chris Vrenna, Max Risenhoover, Michael Beinhorn, Nick Franglen, Paul DeCarli
- Technician [Guitars, Drums] – Chris Whitemyer
NotesLimited edition of 2000 (foil) numbered copies on red/yellow flamed 180 gram audiophile vinyl.
12x12" insert included.
Although advertised by Music on Vinyl as yellow/red flamed, vinyl color is effectively orange.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0600753474242
- Rights Society: BIEM/SDRM
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Etchings): 97940 3A MOVLP 999
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Etchings): 97940 3B MOVLP 999
|DGCD-25164||Hole||Celebrity Skin (CD, Album)||DGC||DGCD-25164||US||1998|
|GEFD-25164||Hole||Celebrity Skin (CD, Album)||Geffen Records||GEFD-25164||Australia||1998|
|GED 25164, 425 164-2||Hole||Celebrity Skin (CD, Album, RE)||Geffen Records, Geffen Records||GED 25164, 425 164-2||Europe||1999|
|1483||Hole||Celebrity Skin (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Music Land Records||1483||Russia||Unknown|
|none||Hole||Celebrity Skin (CDr, Album, Promo)||Geffen Records||none||US||1998|