Flag - Across The Stars mp3 album
Request an album send to friend. Bitrate (quality): 192. mp3. 1. Flag.
Album descriptions on Last.
It brings together the collaboration of me, Jon Sherman and another great friend and extremely talented producer, engineer, Tom Waltz.
Contains printable sheet music plus an interactive, downloadable digital sheet music file. From: Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones. Not the arrangement you were looking for? View All Arrangements.
The flag of the United States of America, often referred to as the American flag or . flag, is the national flag of the United States.
The Magnetosonic Waves. The Eternal Dreamers.
|5||I Have A Secret Dream|
|8||My Fathers' House|
|9||A Million Miles|
|10||The Journey Long|
- Recorded At – Waltz Audio
- Mastered At – A-Wave Studios
- Engineered At – Shoe Lace Studios
- Manufactured By – Disc Makers
- Copyright (c) – Andromeda Music Group
- Arranged By, Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Drums, Keyboards, Computer [Primary Computer Sequences] – Jon Sherman
- Artwork [Flag Logo], Art Direction [Assistant] – Arthur Offen
- Backing Vocals – Bill Ward (tracks: 7), Cindy Chen , Lee Roi (tracks: 2, 10)
- Engineer [Digital Edit] – Mark Kaufman
- Illustration [Front Cover] – Joe Spencer
- Mastered By – Joe Miraglilo
- Other [Art Direction] – Michael Martin
- Photography [Back Cover] – Ryan Brown
- Photography By [Andromeda] – Necia H. Apfel
- Producer, Arranged By, Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Bass Guitar, Keyboards – Arthur A. Offen*
- Recorded By, Engineer, Mixed By – Tom Waltz
- Remastered By – Cal Keahey
- Violin – Conan Hom (tracks: 1)
- Written-By – Arthur A. Offen* (tracks: 1 to 9), Jonathan A. Sherman* (tracks: 10)
NotesCredits not included above:
Recorded in the summer of 1994...
(to Tom Waltz), "thanks Tom"
Jon Sherman uses the Ensoniq ASR-10 and VFX-SD Keyboards, Yamaha Recording Custom Drums and Zildjian Cymbals
Arthur Offen uses Yamaha TRB Series Basses; many thanks to Gibson, Rickenbacker, Jackson & Ovation
Arthur Offen uses Pearce Amplifiers exclusively. Thanks Dan Pearce.
Speacial thanks to:
Jon Anderson for inspiration and for leaving words of wisdom on the phone machine.
Michael Lavery and Robert Mossey for being there when we needed them - this project would never have happened without their assistance
Kevin Clover for guidance & support
Jon Sherman wishes to thanks:
Martin & Lois Sherman & family, Mike, Kerry, Jeff & Lisa for their love and support, Russ Faith for starting me down the road of arts and Michael Sherrin for extending and expanding that road... and to Arthur Offen for transporting me from the "road" to the stargate.
Much thanks to Rick Wakeman for inspiration
Arthur Offen wishes to thanks:
Jim Mouradian, Mouradian Guitars, Rick Hinkle, Rick Brown, Tom Waltz, Bill Ward, Joe Spencer, Jim Cobb, Paul Kantner, Gary Brooker, Jack Casady, sister Carroll, Scott, Lee, Mom, Steve and Sandra Culpepper, Sharona, Cole Harrison, Seth Cox, Mark Kaufman, Jon Marrett, Marty and Mark Richardson, John McElrath, Courtney Sisk, Buzz, and the Almighty!
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 765481545029
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout: D01550516 G2 980312
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LF11
- Other: DIDX 059178