Jerry Goldsmith - Star Trek: The Motion Picture mp3 album
2013 сингл From 'The Spiral Road' Original Soundtrack. Forever Young-Main Title for solo piano (From the Motion Picture score to "Forever Young") (Tribute). Jerry Goldsmith, Mark Northam. ALIEN (Theme From the Motion Picture 'Alien") (Tribute). Dominik Hauser, Jerry Goldsmith, Jerrry Goldsmith. Carousel (From the Motion Picture score to Logan's Run) (Tribute). Jerry Goldsmith, Chaz Grossman. Star Trek: Insurrection - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack. Rio Lobo - Theme from the Motion Picture for Solo Guitar (Jerry Goldsmith).
Main Theme From Star Trek: The Motion Picture. Performer – Bob James. Lyrics By – Larry KusikVocals – Shaun Cassidy. Composed By, Conductor – Jerry Goldsmith. Other Versions (5 of 19) View All. Cat.
Star Trek: First Contact (Complete Motion Picture Score). Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack. Also you can still listen to the 1979 album version on one of the disc. The bottom line from what I have listened to on this new expanded version from Lala Records,you get every bit of the score from Star Trek The Motion Picture. The cd does have if The Unused Early score and the 1979 album version on disc 2 and on disc 3 alternates and additional music.
See All. Star Trek: Voyager: Caretaker (Music from the Original Television Soundtrack). Jay Chattaway & Jerry Goldsmith. Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack). Enterprise (Soundtrack from the TV Show).
Jerry Goldsmith's music, alternately eerie and savage, was the best part of the movie.
By Jerry Goldsmith, Gene Roddenberry. 1. Star Trek Theme - Columbia Symphony Orchestra.
Star Trek: Nemesis – Music from the Original Motion Picture Soundtrack is a soundtrack album for the 2002 film, Star Trek: Nemesis, composed by Jerry Goldsmith. Released on December 10, 2002 through Varèse Sarabande, the soundtrack features fourteen tracks of score at a running time just over forty-eight minutes, though bootleg versions containing the entire score have since been released.
Jerrald King "Jerry" Goldsmith (February 10, 1929 – July 21, 2004) was a famous and prolific American film score composer from Los Angeles, California. Goldsmith was nominated for eighteen Academy Awards (winning one, for The Omen), and also won five Emmy Awards. Goldsmith learned to play the piano at age six. At fourteen, he studied composition, theory and counterpoint with teachers Jacob Gimpel and Mario Castelnuovo-Tedesco. Goldsmith attended the University of Southern California, where he attended courses taught by veteran composer Miklós Rózsa.
Type: Album + Soundtrack.
|A1||Main Title / Klingon Battle||6:48|
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Manufactured By – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Paramount Pictures Corporation
- Recorded At – 20th Century Fox Music Stage 1
- Mastered At – Capitol Studios
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Santa Maria
- Composed By, Conductor, Producer [Album] – Jerry Goldsmith
- Engineer – John Neil*
- Executive Producer, Engineer [Editing] – Bruce Botnick
- Illustration – B. Peak*
- Lacquer Cut By – Wally*
- Mastered By – Wally Traugott
NotesA SONY digital recording
The inner sleeve featured images of the various characters, and aliens taken from the film.
Also included a "mail-in poster offer" insert.
Some copies may have a gold promotional stamp on the sleeve.
Some copies had an altered barcode sticker pasted over the printed barcode on the back sleeve.
The poster received via mail in offer measures 10.5 inches by 10.5 inches. Please note the close up photo of the bottom left corner of the poster has the same ref # as the release .
Some copies came packaged with the poster. These copies contained a sticker on the shrink wrap referring to it as a "Special Bonus Package"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7464-36334-1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout etching A, variant 1, MASTERED BY CAPITOL stamped): 1 S PAL-36334 1B Wally MASTERED BY CAPITOL B8
- Matrix / Runout (Runout etching B, variant 1, MASTERED BY CAPITOL stamped): 1 S PBL-36334 1K Wally MASTERED BY CAPITOL A2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout etching A, variant 2, MASTERED BY CAPITOL stamped): PAL-36334 1AAA Wally MASTERED BY CAPITOL
- Matrix / Runout (Runout etching B, variant 2, MASTERED BY CAPITOL stamped): PBL-36334 1E Wally MASTERED BY CAPITOL
- Matrix / Runout (Runout etching A, variant 3, MASTERED BY CAPITOL stamped): PAL-36334 1E Wally MASTERED BY CAPITOL
- Matrix / Runout (Runout etching B, variant 3, MASTERED BY CAPITOL stamped): PBL-36334 1E Wally MASTERED BY CAPITOL
- Matrix / Runout (Runout etching A, variant 4, MASTERED BY CAPITOL stamped): TI PBL-36334 1G MASTERED BY CAPITOL Wally
- Matrix / Runout (Runout etching B, variant 4, MASTERED BY CAPITOL stamped): TI PBL-36334 1H MASTERED BY CAPITOL Wally
|70174||Jerry Goldsmith||Star Trek: The Motion Picture (LP, Album)||CBS||70174||Greece||1979|
|983 381 2||Jerry Goldsmith||Star Trek: The Motion Picture (Music From The Original Soundtrack) (CD, Album)||Columbia||983 381 2||UK & Europe||1994|
|25AP 1752||Jerry Goldsmith||Star Trek: The Motion Picture (LP)||CBS/Sony||25AP 1752||Japan||1979|
|PST 36334, PST36334||Jerry Goldsmith||Star Trek: The Motion Picture (Music From The Original Soundtrack) (Cass)||Columbia, Columbia||PST 36334, PST36334||US||1979|
|JS 36334||Jerry Goldsmith||Star Trek: The Motion Picture (LP, Album)||Columbia||JS 36334||Canada||1979|