Jorge Palma - Asas E Penas mp3 album
Jorge Manuel d’Abreu Palma, known as Jorge Palma (born June 4, 1950 in Lisbon, Portugal), is a Portuguese singer and songwriter. In the next year, Palma recorded his 5th album, Asas e Penas, where he included a song dedicated to Vicente, named Castor (Beaver). In that same year he performed in Portugal, France and Italy, sometimes playing in the streets. In 1985, Palma released one of the most acclaimed albums of his career, named O Lado Errado da Noite, the album included the single Deixa-me Rir, which became a huge success
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes. Jazz music Rock music Folk, World, & Country music. Released at: This album was released on the label EMI (catalog number 1775091). This album was released in 1984 year. Format of the release is.
Asas e Penas Jorge Palma. This album has an average beat per minute of 108 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 64/142 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Asas e Penas. Album starts at 101BPM, ends at 112BPM (+11), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Jorge Palma.
Asas e Penas Tracklist. More Jorge Palma albums. Show all albums by Jorge Palma.
Jorge Palma – Asas E Penas. Label: EMI – 1775091. Producer – Francisco Vasconcelos, Jorge Palma. Recorded By, Mixed By – Pedro Vasconcelos. Violin – Zernesto (tracks: 5, 11). Vocals, Piano, Acoustic Guitar – Jorge Palma. Recorded & Mixed at Estúdios Valentim de Carvalho, Paço d'Arcos, January & February 1984.
Album by Jorge Palma. Até Mais Não Poder Ser. Amora Morena. Estrela do Mar. Missa dos Pássaros. Onde Estás Tu, Mamã (Canção de Lisboa). Cantiga do Zé. Olá, Tenho de Ir Andando. MusicBrainz: Asas E Penas.
Listen to Jorge Palma lyrics sorted by album. New music videos and mp3 for artist Jorge Palma. Browse by album: ▼ Bairro Do Amor (1989). Lado Errado Da Noite (1985). Asas E Penas (1984). Com Todo O Respeito. Lyrics for album: Bairro Do Amor (1989). Lyrics for album: Lado Errado Da Noite (1985).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Até Mais Não Poder Ser||2:48|
|3||Estrela Do Mar||4:04|
|4||Missa Dos Pássaros
Sitar – Swami Jayesh
|5||Gente De S. João||3:29|
Voice – Vicente*
|7||Onde Estás Tu, Mamã? (Canção De Lisboa)
Portuguese Guitar – Pedro Caldeira Cabral
|8||A Origem Do Drama||6:17|
|9||Cantiga Do Zé||3:15|
|10||Olá, Tenho Que Ir Andando
Clarinet – Caínha
|11||Lamento Dum Traidor
Trumpet – Luís Moreira
- Record Company – EMI-Valentim De Carvalho, Música Lda.
- Recorded At – Estúdios Valentim De Carvalho
- Mixed At – Estúdios Valentim De Carvalho
- Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone – Rui Cardoso (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 8, 10)
- Choir – Ana* (tracks: 4, 5, 7 to 10), Zernesto* (tracks: 4, 8, 9, 10), Graça* (tracks: 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10), Guida* (tracks: 5, 7, 8), Zé Mario* (tracks: 4, 5, 7, 8), Lena D'Água (tracks: 5, 9, 10), Rui Siqueira (tracks: 5, 10), Rui Veloso (tracks: 5 9, 10), Vitorino (tracks: 4, 5, 7)
- Cover – David Ferreira , F. Rolo*, Jorge Palma
- Double Bass – Cátó (tracks: 7, 10)
- Drums – Guilherme Inês (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 8, 11)
- Electric Bass – Zé Da Ponte (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 8, 10, 11)
- Electric Guitar – Zé Carrapa* (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 10, 11)
- Flute – Carlos Bexegas* (tracks: 1, 4, 8)
- Lyrics By, Music By, Arranged By – Jorge Palma
- Mastered By [To Cd] – Paulo Jorge Ferreira
- Percussion – Rui Júnior (tracks: 2, 3, 4)
- Photography By – Luis Vasconcelos*
- Producer – Francisco Vasconcelos, Jorge Palma
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Pedro Vasconcelos
- Violin – Zernesto* (tracks: 5, 11)
- Vocals, Piano, Acoustic Guitar – Jorge Palma
NotesRecorded & Mixed at Estúdios Valentim de Carvalho, Paço d'Arcos, January & February 1984.
Originally released on vinyl in 1984.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 24385 46322 8
|1775091||Jorge Palma||Asas E Penas (LP)||EMI||1775091||Portugal||1984|