Kathryn Tait - Original Songs mp3 album
- Performer: Kathryn Tait
- Title: Original Songs
- Genre: World, Country
- Formats: AA VQF DTS MPC WAV MP2 MP4
- Released: 1983
- MP3 album: 1350 mb
- FLAC album: 1458 mb
- Rating: 4.8/5
- Votes: 109
They, along with the Hawthornden Prize, are Britain's oldest literary awards. Based at the University of Edinburgh in Scotland, United Kingdom, the prizes were founded in 1919 by Mrs Janet Coats Black in memory of her late husband, James Tait Black, a partner in the publishing house of A & C Black Ltd. Prizes are awarded in three categories: Fiction, Biography and Drama.
View the profiles of people named Kathryn Tait. People named Kathryn Tait.
Album · 2014 · 18 Songs. Keith Curran, Douglas Bernstein, Lenny Wolpe, Marlon J. Caffey, Nancy Giles, Ken Jennings, Ilene Kristen, Kathryn McAteer, New York Music Company, Michael Kosarin & Charles Strouse. 4. You're Not the Mayor. Kathryn McAteer, Marlon J. Caffey, Ken Jennings, New York Music Company, Michael Kosarin & Charles Strouse. 5. March of the Yuppies. Nancy Giles, Marlon J. Caffey, Lenny Wolpe, Keith Curran, Douglas Bernstein, Ken Jennings, Ilene Kristen, Kathryn McAteer, New York Music Company, Michael Kosarin & Charles Strouse.
Combining the styles of modern rock, pop, funk, soul, and R&B to create a diverse project. The 13 songs range from the driving rock tune "Alibi" to the James Bond meets heavy rock song "Spy. Also included is the album's first radio single, "All You.
Kathryn Tait, Actress: Ungirlfriendable. Kathryn Tait is an actress, known for Ungirlfriendable (2008), Z: A Zombie Musical (2007) and Fields Afire (2014). How Much Have You Seen? How much of Kathryn Tait's work have you seen? Known For. Ungirlfriendable Butt Girl.
Discover his family history including photos, birth, death, and marriage records for free. Find Kathryn Tait or other Tait biographies in your family tree and collaborate with others to discover more about Kathryn. Advertisement by ancestry. Find records of Kathryn Tait.
Browse Album MP3 Songs albums and artists and download new Album Songs only on Gaana. Gaana is the one-stop solution for all your music needs.
|A1||Work On That Man||3:22|
|A4||Books On Your Shelves||2:44|
|A5||Six O'Clock On A Country Morning||2:51|
|B1||Song For Marlene Dietrich||4:53|
|B2||Addicted To Your Love||2:13|
|B4||Old Jack Ryan||3:03|
|B5||Plain Jane Blues||2:22|
|B6||Can't Take Away My Blues||2:22|
- Recorded At – Azimuth Studios
- Bass – Mike Murphy (tracks: A1, A2, B2, B4), Tony Morgan (tracks: B6)
- Cello, Synthesizer – Annette Watkins (tracks: A4)
- Drums – Don McKenzie (tracks: B2), Mark Paltridge (tracks: B6)
- Engineer – Len Salt
- Guitar – Divyanand (tracks: B1), Grant Wills (tracks: B6)
- Harmonica – Brendon Power* (tracks: A1, B4)
- Harmony Vocals – Chris Priestley (tracks: A2, B1), Denny Stanway (tracks: A4), Julian McKean (tracks: A4), Nettee Bird* (tracks: B2), Penni Bousfield (tracks: A1, B2)
- Lead Guitar – Chris Thompson (tracks: A1)
- Lead Vocals – Karin Gorter (tracks: B6)
- Photography By – Laurel Priestley
- Saxophone – Gregory Heath (tracks: B2)
- Synthesizer – Tim Wedde (tracks: A2)
- Written-By – Chris Priestley (tracks: B1)
- Written-By, Vocals, Guitar, Harmonica, Piano, Bass, Keyboards, Tambourine – Kathryn Tait*
NotesRecorded at Azimuth Studios, Parnell, Auckland, 1983
Paid for by Kathryn Tait who worked at Irvines making pies (for a whole year!) in order to finance this recording.
Includes lyric insert.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Etched A): PRA 2044 A
- Matrix / Runout (Etched A): PRA 2044 B