Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - The Good Son mp3 album
The Good Son is the sixth album by Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, released in 1990 (see 1990 in music).
The good son walks into the field He is a tiller, he has a tiller's hands But deep down in his heart now He's laid down his queer plans Against his brother and against his family Yet he worships his brother And he worships his mother But it's his father, he says, is an unfair man The good. son The good son The good son. The good son has sat and often wept Beneath a malign star by which the good son's kept And the night-time in which he's wrapped Speaks of good now, and it speaks of evil And he calls to his mother And he calls to his father But they.
Go son, go down to the water And see the women weeping there Then go up into the mountains The men, they are weeping too. Father, why are all the women weeping? They are weeping for their men Then why are all the men there weeping? They are weeping back at them. This is a weeping song A song in which to weep While all the men and women sleep This is a weeping song But I won’t be weeping long. Father, why are all the children weeping? They are merely crying son O, are they merely crying, father? Yes, true weeping is yet to come.
Recordings engineered at Cardan Studios, São Paulo, Brazil, October '89.
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds are an Australian rock band formed in Melbourne in 1983 by vocalist Nick Cave, t Mick Harvey and guitarist Blixa Bargeld.
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds is ranked number 84 in the overall artist rankings with a total rank score of 40,666. Members who like this artist also like: The Smiths, Joy Division and The Cure. The Good Son. Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds. Year of Release: 1990.
Lucy (2010 - Remaster) Lyrics. Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. All Music News . Popular Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds Lyrics.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Foi Na Cruz
Vocals – Clóvis Trindade, Rubinho
|2||The Good Son||6:04|
|4||The Weeping Song
Vocals [Father] – Blixa Bargeld
|5||The Ship Song||4:15|
|6||The Hammer Song
Guitar – Mick Harvey
|8||The Witness Song||4:58|
Piano [Reprise Section] – Roland Wolf
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mute Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Liberation Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Cardan Studios
- Mixed At – Tritonus Tonstudio
- Arranged By [Strings] – Billy McGee, Mick Harvey
- Backing Vocals – Blixa Bargeld, Mick Harvey
- Bass, Acoustic Guitar, Vibraphone, Percussion – Mick Harvey
- Cello – Braulio Marques Lima, Cristina Manescu
- Coordinator [Co-ordinator Of Strings & Singers] – Cláudia Ferreti
- Drums, Percussion – Thomas Wydler
- Engineer – Victor Van Vugt
- Guitar – Blixa Bargeld, Kid Congo Powers
- Mixed By – Flood, Gareth Jones
- Music By – Bargeld* (tracks: B5), Wolf* (tracks: B5)
- Photography By [Bad Seeds Photos] – Polly Borland
- Photography By [Cover] – Eileen Polk
- Producer – Bad Seeds, The*
- Sleeve – Designland
- Viola – Akira Terazaki, Glauco Masahiru Imasato
- Violin – Alexandre Ramirez, Altamir Téa Bueno Salinas, Helena Akiku Imasato, Léa Kalil Sadi
- Vocals, Piano, Organ [Hammond], Harmonica – Nick Cave
- Words By, Music By – Cave*
Notes© 1990 Liberation Records.
Second Australian CD pressing on Liberation.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 9 399603 043028
- Barcode (Scanned): 9399603043028
- Matrix / Runout: D 30430 SM 3101
- Other (Raised print on mould hub, label side): SM-S2
|STUMM 76||Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds||The Good Son (LP, Album)||Mute||STUMM 76||UK||1990|
|TVD91058, VD91058 , D 30430, RMD51058||Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds||The Good Son (CD, Album, RE)||Liberation Records, Mute, Liberation Records, Liberation Records||TVD91058, VD91058 , D 30430, RMD51058||Australia||1996|
|CD STUMM 46076, PCD STUMM 76||Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds||The Good Son (CD, Album + CD + Ltd)||Mute, Mute||CD STUMM 46076, PCD STUMM 76||Benelux||1990|
|CDSEEDS6, 5099996465820||Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds||The Good Son (CD, Album, MP, RM + DVD-V, Multichannel, NTSC)||Mute, Mute||CDSEEDS6, 5099996465820||UK & Europe||Unknown|
|6275/2||Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds||The Good Son (CD, Album)||Roadrunner Records, Mute||6275/2||Brazil||Unknown|