Ambrosia - One Eighty mp3 album
Ambrosia is the self-titled debut album by Ambrosia. It was released in 1975 on 20th Century Fox Records. It spawned the top 20 chart single "Holdin' on to Yesterday" as well as the minor hit "Nice, Nice, Very Nice". The latter sets to music the lyrics to a poem in Kurt Vonnegut's Cat's Cradle. The album was nominated for a Grammy Award for Best Engineered Recording (other than Classical). Alan Parsons was the mixdown engineer for Ambrosia's first album and the producer for their second.
17, Dynamic Range Meter . 1 log date: 2018-04-29 16:11:09. Analyzed: Ambrosia, One Eighty -. DR Peak RMS Duration Track -DR12 -. 2 dB -1. 0 dB 4:27 01-Ready DR12 -. 0 dB -1. 1 dB 3:31 02-Shape I'm In DR13 -. 5 dB -1. 0 dB 4:05 03-Kamikaze DR13 -. 7 dB -1. 3 dB 4:22 04-You're The Only Woman (You & I).
One Eighty is a music studio album recording by AMBROSIA (Prog Related/Progressive Rock) released in 1980 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette. This album represents Ambrosia's total decline into commercialism. All of the tracks are boring, bland and total commercial drivel. If Ambrosia would have continued making great music as they did on their debut album, they would have been considered on of the best prog bands of the 70s. However, most people are surprised to see this band in the archives because of this album and it's commerical success.
One Eighty - Студийный альбом от Ambrosia. В альбом вошло 18 треков. Продолжительность альбома: 01:19:01. Jim Brickman: Celebration of the 70s - Biggest Part of Me. Biggest Part of Me. Ambrosia - Biggest Part Of Me. Biggest Part of Me - Ambrosia (LYRICS).
Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample). although I have a few songs on my iPod I definitely wanted these songs on vinyl. David Pack is the heart and soul of Ambrosia.
One Eighty Tracklist.
|A2||Shape I'm In||3:29|
|A4||You're The Only Woman||4:20|
|A5||Rock N' A Hard Place||3:59|
|B1||Livin' On My Own||4:41|
|B2||Cryin' In The Rain||4:37|
|B3||No Big Deal||4:25|
|B4||Biggest Part Of Me||5:26|
- Recorded At – Location Recording Service
- Recorded At – Mama Jo's
- Recorded At – Monterey Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Warner Bros. Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Sound City Studios
- Mixed At – Location Recording Service
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Winchester
- Produced For – Rubicon Productions
- Published By – Rubicon Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Bass Guitar, Vocals – Joe Puerta
- Design – Glen Christensen
- Drums, Percussion, Vocals – Burleigh Drummond
- Electric Piano, Synthesizer – David Cutler Lewis*
- Engineer, Mixed By – Michael Verdick
- Guitar, Vocals – David Pack
- Lead Vocals – Burleigh* (tracks: B2), Dave* (tracks: A1, A4, B3, B4), Joe* (tracks: A3, A5), Royce* (tracks: A2)
- Mastered By – Doug Sax
- Organ, Chamberlin, Clavinet, Synthesizer [Mini Moog] – Christopher North
- Photography By – Norman Seeff
- Producer – Ambrosia , Freddie Piro
- Producer [Associate] – Bill Pfordresher
- Saxophone – Ernie Watts (tracks: B4)
- Violin – Daniel Kobialka (tracks: A5)
- Vocals, Percussion – Royce Jones
- Written-By – Drummond* (tracks: B1, B2), Pack* (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, B4), Puerta* (tracks: A2, A3, A5, B1)
Notes℗© 1980 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Winchester Pressing with variant center labels (typeset) include, but not limited to, "Associate Producer" credit at top.
Custom, glossy inner sleeve contains credits/photos. Some inner sleeves were found to be glossy and some matte finish paper.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Etch exc ᴛᴍʟ-x stamp): BSK-1-3368-WW1 #3 TML-X —◁
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Etch exc ᴛᴍʟ-s stamp): BSK-2-3368-WW1 #6 TML-S —◁
- Rights Society: BMI
- Barcode (Print): 0 7599-23368-1
- Barcode (Scan; Format: UPC_A): 075992336819
|BSK 3368||Ambrosia||One Eighty (LP, Album, Los)||Warner Bros. Records||BSK 3368||US||1980|
|BSK 3368||Ambrosia||One Eighty (LP, Album, RE)||Warner Bros. Records||BSK 3368||US||Unknown|
|BSK 3368||Ambrosia||One Eighty (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||BSK 3368||New Zealand||1980|
|XBS 3368||Ambrosia||One Eighty (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||XBS 3368||Canada||1980|
|BSK 3368||Ambrosia||One Eighty (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||BSK 3368||US||1980|