Pine Hill Rhythm & Blues Company - Pine Hill Rhythm & Blues Company mp3 album
- Performer: Pine Hill Rhythm & Blues Company
- Title: Pine Hill Rhythm & Blues Company
- Genre: Blues
- Formats: ASF MIDI AA DXD WAV AC3 DTS
- Released: 1993
- Style: Louisiana Blues
- MP3 album: 1978 mb
- FLAC album: 1671 mb
- Rating: 4.6/5
- Votes: 454
Listen to Pine Top's Blues from Pine Top Smith's Best of Boogie Woogie for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Pine top Smith or Pinetop Smith (Clarence Smith, June 11, 1904 – March 15, 1929) was an American boogie-woogie style blues pianist. View full artist profile.
Rhythm and Blues CDs as Album and Vinyl-Records as LPs or Singles with 45rpm. The Blues had a baby and they named it Rock'n'Roll - Rhythm 'n' Blues and black Rock'n'Roll. From downhome Blues type of things, Elmore James, Howlin' Wolf and Muddy Waters, Sonny Boy Williamson to those acts that were on the edge to Rock'n'Roll music.
Ghost Dance is the third studio album by The Pine Hill Haints. It was released in 2007 on K Records. Spirit of 1812" (Jamie) – 2:14. For Every Glass That's Empty" (Jamie) – 1:55. I Never Thought the Day Would Come When You Could Hate Me So" (Jamie) – 2:07. Say Something, Say Anything" (Jamie) - 1:34. St. Louis Blues" (Traditional) - 3:12. Phantom Rules" (Jamie) - 2:10. When You Fall" (Jamie) - 2:04. Death By Stereo" (Matt) - 1:28. Garden of the Dead" (. Crypt Kickers) - 2:10.
The Pine Hill Haints Desperation Blues. The Pine Hill Haints You Were Born To Suffer. The Pine Hill Haints Rabbit In the Pea Patch. The Pine Hill Haints 6 Angel Opera. The Pine Hill Haints feat. Jamie Barrier, Col . Wilkes The Col's Last Mardi Gras. The Pine Hill Haints Ol' White Thang Blues. ne yo feat fabolous diddy. mirko hirsch midnight affair album version.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||I Put A Spell On You
Written-By – J. Hawkins*
|2||Ride Your Pony
Written-By – N. Neville*
|3||Tell It Like It Is
Written-By – A. Neville*
Written-By – H. Logan*, L. Price*
Written-By – M. Williams*
|6||Let The Good Times Roll
Written By [Wrongly Credited] – Earl KingWritten-By – Johnson*
|7||Since I Fell For You
Written-By – B. Johnson*
Written-By – F.J. Guida*, J.F. Royster*
|9||I'm In Love Again
Written-By – Bartholomew*, Domino*
|10||House Of The Rising Sun
Arranged By – Alan PriceWritten By – Trad.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – NRK
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – PolyGram Records A/S
- Copyright (c) – PolyGram Records A/S
- Pressed By – DanDisc
- Marketed By – PolyGram Records A/S
- Manufactured By – DanDisc
- Recorded At – NRK Studio, Marienlyst, Oslo
- Recorded At – Majorstudio
- Mastered At – Masterhuset
- Alto Saxophone – Håkon Kornstad
- Bass – Trude Jegstad
- Coordinator [NRK] – Annelene Søyland Røed
- Coordinator [PolyGram] – Elly Joys, Truels Brodtkorb
- Cover, Design – Aina Griffin
- Cover, Photography By – Anne Liv Ekroll
- Drums – Morten Venli
- Engineer – Gaute Nistov (tracks: 1, 5 to 6, 8 to 10), Tom Karlsen (tracks: 2 to 4, 7, 10), Tomas Siqveland (tracks: 2 to 4, 7, 10)
- Guitar [Solo] – Stevje Sandlie
- Keyboards, Piano, Vocals – Sverre Torstensen
- Other [Production Team NRK TV Series "Furuhaugen Blues"] – Annelene Søyland Røed, Arne Thoresen, Bengt Kristiansen, Kalle Fürst, Morten Fridstrøm, Susanne Lavik
- Producer – Jørn Mortensen (tracks: 1 to 10), Kjetil Moberg (tracks: 1, 5 to 6, 8 to 9)
- Rhythm Guitar, Vocals – Helen Engelstad
- Saxophone – Kathrine Skoge
- Trumpet – Anders Angell-Olsen
- Vocals – Simen Lund
NotesSticker on front cover with the text: Bandet fra «Midt i smørøyet»-serien NRK-TV «Furuhaugen Blues».
On inlay card:
PolyGram Records A/S, Oslo 1993.
Markedsført av PolyGram Records A/S, Oslo
P: 1993 NRK-TV/PolyGram Records A/S, Oslo
C: PolyGram Records A/S, Oslo
℗ NRK-TV/PolyGram Records A/S, Oslo 1993.
© PolyGram Records A/S, Oslo 1993.
PolyGram Records A/S, Oslo 1993.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 731451 787720
- Barcode (String): 0731451787720
- Matrix / Runout: DANDISC ** 517877-2 ** 93020802/02
- Rights Society: n©b / BIEM
- SPARS Code: AAD