Status Quo - Rockers Rollin' mp3 album
Quo is the seventh studio album by Status Quo. Issued in May 1974, it features Francis Rossi, Rick Parfitt, Alan Lancaster and John Coghlan, and reached in the UK. Like its predecessor Hello!, it consisted entirely of songs written or cowritten by the group. The only guest musicians were Bob Young and Tom Parker, who played harmonica and piano respectively on "Break the Rules".
Sensibly eschewing Status Quo's already over-anthologized early years, Rockers Rollin' opens with the band's arrival at the Vertigo label (A&M in America) in 1972, and carries on from there. If the first half of Rockers Rollin' concentrates on the band's golden age, the other two discs deal with what can only be termed the post-1980 roller coaster ride that saw the band's fortunes (and, indeed, its music) soar from unexpected peaks to unendurable troughs.
Performer: Status Quo Album: Rockers Rollin': Quo In Time 1972-2000 (4CD Box Set) Label: Ⓟ+Ⓒ 2001 VertigoUniversal.
Status Quo. Album Rockin' All Over the World. Rockers Rollin' Lyrics. T-t-t-take us along on a myst'ry train that's going nowhere Take us along on a myst'ry train that's going nowhere Just let us ride, we don't want to be tied Had enough of peeping and hiding Rolling away, 'cos this is our day And everybody's feeling alright
Status Quo are an English rock band who play boogie rock. The group originated in The Spectres, founded by Francis Rossi and Alan Lancaster in 1962, while still schoolboys. After a number of lineup changes, which included the introduction of Rick Parfitt in 1967, the band became The Status Quo in 1967 and Status Quo in 1969. The 1994 Quo album Thirsty Work included a cover of the Jennifer Warnes song "I'm Restless" revealing an alternative and lighter sound to the band. Don't Stop (1996), and Famous in the Last Century (2000) consisted almost entirely of cover versions, (with the only exception being the title track to the latter). Blake Publishing Ltd, Oktober 1998, ISBN 1-85782-198-X. David J. Oxley: Rockers Rollin' – The Story of Status Quo. ST Publishing, Januar 2000, Paperback, ISBN 1-898927-80-4.
Rockers Rollin' Status Quo. Rockin' All Over The World 1977. Easily the best on the album. It sports one of my favourite performances from Alan. The runs in the intro and the one that leads into the solo is. goldust - very John Paul Jones. We're rockers rollin'. The original song is hosted at ww. uitaretab. Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will.
20. Like A Good Girl. 40 hit,here it is-the definitive Status Quo box set covering 1972-2000. There are 69 tracks in this 4 CD set,including 20 hit singles,15 unreleased tracks,and 9 other rarities. Also a fabulous biography and discography are included in full color. Some great live previously unreleased tracks of "Don't Waste My Time","Roll Over Lay Down","Hold You. Back",and "Proud Mary" are great examples of the 3 Quo drummers of the past-John Coughlin on the first two,Pete Kircher on the third,and Jeff Rich on Mary.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Lynton*, Parfitt*
|B||Hold You Back
Written-By – Young*, Rossi*, Parfitt*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Phonogram Ltd.
- Record Company – Phonogram
- Published By – Shawbury Music
- Produced For – Quarry Productions Ltd.
- Lacquer Cut At – Phonodisc GmbH
- Pressed By – Phonodisc GmbH
- Producer – Pip Williams
Notes℗ 1977 Phonogram Ltd.
Made in Germany
A&B: Shawbury Music
Produced For Quarry Productions Ltd
aus dem Hause phonogram
Front and rear cover are the same
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Label Code: LC 1633
- Other (Sleeve): 5011
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, stamped, variant 1): 10 AA6059193 1W 320 F 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, stamped, variant 1): 10 AA6059193 2W 320 A 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, stamped, variant 2): 10 AA6059193 1W 320 B 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, stamped, variant 2): 10 AA6059193 2W 320 H 1
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): AA 6059 193 1. W
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): AA 6059 193 2. W
|6059 193||Status Quo||Rockers Rollin' / Hold You Back (7", Single)||Vertigo||6059 193||Netherlands||1977|
|6059 193||Status Quo||Rockers Rollin' / Hold You Back (7", Single)||Vertigo||6059 193||Austria||1977|
|6173583||Status Quo||Rockers Rollin' / Hold You Back (7")||Vertigo||6173583||France||1978|
|6059 193||Status Quo||Rockers Rollin' / Hold You Back (7", Single)||Vertigo||6059 193||Australia||1977|
|6059 193||Status Quo||Rockers Rollin' / Hold You Back (7", Single)||Vertigo||6059 193||New Zealand||1977|