NAG - “....The Dirt Once Found In The Grooves....” The Reminiscent Vein mp3 album
- Performer: NAG
- Title: “....The Dirt Once Found In The Grooves....” The Reminiscent Vein
- Genre: Electronic
- Formats: ADX DTS MP1 VOX WAV ASF TTA
- Released: 2015
- Style: Industrial, Rhythmic Noise, Electro, Dark Ambient
- MP3 album: 1293 mb
- FLAC album: 1381 mb
- Rating: 4.3/5
- Votes: 720
The Reminiscent Vein spent 2015 taking th. .for the part of a nobleman during the filming of The Green Knight in Ardmore Studios Ireland. English (UK) · Русский · Українська · Suomi · Español. The Reminiscent Vein spent 2015 taking the album out live playing dj sets remixing the tracks on the desk.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Part 1 Descen Dance Radio Play 1947
Voice – Antonin Artaud
|2||Part 1 Descen Dance Radio Play 1987
Voice – Antonin Artaud
|3||Part 2 Descen Dance Industrial 1977||1:19|
|4||Part 2 Descen Dance Industrial 2007||7:15|
|5||Part 3 Descen Dance Therein Doth Madness Lie 1947/1987
Lyrics By – Mark St.John Ellis*Vocals [Spoken By] – Mark St.John Ellis*Voice – Antonin Artaud
|6||Part 4 Ascen Dance Some Prefer Nettles >||8:38|
|7||Part 5 Ascen Dance A Reason For Being >||8:59|
- Mixed At – Jam Studios
- Mastered At – Jam Studios
- Designed At – spacecreative
- Artwork, Layout – Liam Furlong
- Concept By, Arranged By, Sounds – Mark St.John Ellis*
- Guitar [Guitar Effects ] – Adam Miller
- Instruments [Additional Live Instrumentation], Co-producer – Martin Quinn
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Martin Quinn
NotesMixed and mastered at JAM Studios Kells Ireland
Extracts of Antonin Artaud on Part 1 and Part 3 from a 1947 recording of his radio play 'Pour en finir avec le jugement de dieu'
First edition of 50
Limited to 50 hand-numbered copies; comes in a 4-panel Digipak with a transparent tray and a professionally printed CDr; no booklet.
No track durations appear on the release, they were taken by a computer.
The first edition has been made exclusive by a deliberate mistake in the track display which will designate the disc as having come from this print run to be kept with the Digipak. Each of the projects from this album will have different cover designs. This is a collectors version and available prior to NAG releasing through a record label.