Alexander Courage - Original Television Soundtrack Star Trek From The Original Pilots "The Cage" & "Where No Man Has Gone Before" mp3 album
- Performer: Alexander Courage
- Title: Original Television Soundtrack Star Trek From The Original Pilots "The Cage" & "Where No Man Has Gone Before"
- Genre: Classical / Stage
- Country: US
- Formats: MMF MP3 WMA MP1 TTA DMF XM
- Released: 1985
- Style: Soundtrack, Neo-Classical, Post-Modern, Classical
- MP3 album: 1675 mb
- FLAC album: 1768 mb
- Rating: 4.6/5
- Votes: 749
Where No Man Has Gone Before" is the third episode of the first season of the American science fiction television series, Star Trek. Written by Samuel A. Peeples and directed by James Goldstone, it first aired on September 22, 1966. Two of the Enterprise's crew gain powerful ESP abilities and must be stopped.
Tracklist: 1. Star Trek Theme (Main Title), 2. Doctor Bartender, 3. Survivors, 4. Prime Specimen, 5. Bottled, 6. Probed, 7. Monster Illusion, 8. Monster Fight, 9. The Kibitzers, 10. Vena’s Punishment, 11. Pike’s Punishment, 12. Picnic, 13. True Love, 14. Vena’s Dance, 15. Torchy Girl, 16. Under The Spell, 17. Primitive Thoughts, 18. Wrong Think, 19. To Catch A . 20. Going Up, 21. Max’s Factor, 22. Star Trek Theme (End Title), 23. Main Title, 24. Star Date, 25. Episode Titles, 26. Force Field, 27. Silvery Orbs, 28. Crippled Chip, 29. Speedy Reader, 30. Hit The Button, 31. On Delta-Vega, 32. .1. Star Trek Theme (Main Title).
1. Artwork By – Ed Francis. Composed By, Conductor – Alexander Courage. Engineer – Jim McMahon, Bob Margouleff. Executive Producer, Artwork By – Neil Norman. Executive Producer – Charles Farris. Mastered By – Bill Lightner. Other – Wilbur Hatch. Other – Julian Davidson.
Listen online to Alexander Courage - Torchy Girl and see which albums it appears on. Scrobble songs and get recommendations on other tracks and artists. Original Television Soundtrack Star Trek From The Original Pilots "The Cage" & "Where No Man Has Gone Before". Star Trek: The Original Series: Episode 1: The Cage.
Choose from a huge selection of used CDs, used DVDs, used Blu-rays, and used Video Games. More than 800,000 items in stock.
The Cage (Star Trek: The Original Series). The Cage" is the first pilot episode of the American television series Star Trek. The episode was written by Gene Roddenberry and directed by Robert Butler
Original soundtrack for the television show Star Trek composed by Alexander Courage, released by Precision Records in 1986. Soundtracks from the collection: Star Trek. Report a fault or send us additional info!: Log on. Support us! To keep everything up and running, we need support. Every donation helps us. Donate.
The opening tagline of Star Trek includes a split infinitive: "To boldly go where no man/one has gone before. This fact was memorably highlighted by Cambridge-educated sci-fi writer and satirist Douglas Adams who wrote in his Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy that, "all dared to brave unknown terrors, to do mighty deeds, to boldly split infinitives that no man had split before, and thus was the Empire forged. The refurbished episodes have been converted from the original film to high-definition video, making it on par with modern television formats.
30. Alexander Courage - Hit The Button mp3. 31. Alexander Courage - On Delta-Vega mp3. 32. Alexander Courage - When Your Eyes Have Turned To Silver mp3.
|1||Star Trek Theme (Main Title)||0:50|
|16||Under The Spell||0:26|
|19||To Catch A T.||1:19|
|22||Star Trek Theme (End Title)||1:29|
|Where No Man Has Gone Before|
|30||Hit The Button||0:03|
|32||When Your Eyes Have Turned To Silver||0:58|
|34||End Title And Credits||0:21|
- Licensed From – GNP Crescendo
- Artwork By [Cover Design] – Ed Francis
- Composed By, Conductor – Alexander Courage
- Engineer – Jim McMahon, Bob Margouleff*
- Executive Producer [Album], Artwork By [Cover Design] – Neil Norman
- Executive Producer [Associate] – Charles Farris
- Mastered By [Digitally] – Bill Lightner
- Other [In Charge Of Music At Desilu] – Wilbur Hatch
- Other [Orchestra Contractor] – Julian Davidson
|GNPS 8006||Alexander Courage||Star Trek, From The Original Pilots: The Cage & Where No Man Has Gone Before (Original Television Soundtrack) (LP, Album)||GNP Crescendo||GNPS 8006||US||1985|
|GNPS 8006||Alexander Courage||Star Trek - From The Original Pilots: "The Cage" & "Where No Man Has Gone Before" (LP, Album)||GNP Crescendo||GNPS 8006||Germany||1985|
|GNPD-8006, K32Y-4017||Alexander Courage||Star Trek "The Cage" & "Where No Man Has Gone Before" (CD, Album)||GNP Crescendo, GNP Crescendo||GNPD-8006, K32Y-4017||US||1986|
|GNPD-8006||Alexander Courage||Original Television Soundtrack Star Trek From The Original Pilots "The Cage" & "Where No Man Has Gone Before" (CD, Album)||GNP Crescendo||GNPD-8006||Japan||1985|
|NCP 706||Alexander Courage||Star Trek® - "The Cage" And "Where No Man Has Gone Before" - Original Television Soundtrack (LP, Album)||PRT||NCP 706||UK||1985|