Oregon - Beyond Words mp3 album
With its combination of simple beauty and elegant intricacy, Oregon's Beyond Words truly is. This time out, the three surviving original members of Oregon perform as a drummerless trio, handling a variety of compositions old and new, primarily from the pen of Ralph Towner. Towner's multi-instrumental versatility highlights and undergirds the proceedings, with his beautiful classical and 12-string guitar work especially satisfying.
By: Oregon (1995, Jazz). Out Of The Woods by Oregon. Always, Never, And Forever by Oregon. Our First Record by Oregon. Live At Yoshi’s by Oregon. 45th Parallel by Oregon. View all albums . Beyond Words. By: Oregon (1995, Jazz).
With its combination of simple beauty and elegant intricacy, Oregon's Beyond Words truly is.
Oregon - Beyond Words/spec. Oregon - Beyond Words/Oregon - Beyond Words. Oregon - Beyond Words/beyondwords.
Listen to Beyond Words online and get recommendations on similar music. Album descriptions on Last.
Oregon emerged in 1970 as a splinter band from the Paul Winter Consort. Its members each had experience in jazz, classical, and a variety of non-western musical styles, and were also t. ith its combination of simple beauty and elegant intricacy, Oregon's Beyond Words truly is.
|3||Green And Golden||5:04|
|6||The Silence Of A Candle||5:19|
- Recorded At – St. Peter's Episcopal Church, New York City
- Manufactured By – Sony DADC – A0000016416-0101
- Bass Clarinet – Paul McCandless (tracks: 4, 7, 10 to 12)
- Classical Guitar – Ralph Towner (tracks: 1, 3, 5)
- Double Bass – Glen Moore
- Edited By, Mastered By – Miguel Kertsman
- English Horn – Paul McCandless (tracks: 6, 9)
- Executive Producer – Norman Chesky
- Oboe – Paul McCandless (tracks: 3, 5, 10 to 12)
- Piano – Ralph Towner (tracks: 2, 4, 6, 8 to 12)
- Producer – David Chesky
- Recorded By – Bob Katz
- Sopranino Saxophone – Paul McCandless (tracks: 2, 4, 9 to 12)
- Soprano Saxophone – Paul McCandless (tracks: 1, 2, 8)
- Synthesizer [Synthesizers] – Ralph Towner (tracks: 2, 4, 8 to 12)
- Tin Whistle [Penny Whistle] – Paul McCandless (tracks: 9 to 12)
- Twelve-String Guitar – Ralph Towner (tracks: 7, 9)
NotesRecorded March 20–23, 1995, at St. Peter's Episcopal Church, NYC
Repress from 2000 at the earliest
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 90368 01302 6
- Matrix / Runout (Outer ring): [Sony DADC logo] A0000016416-0101 21 A1
- Matrix / Runout (Inner ring): *
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L551
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 946A
|JD130||Oregon||Beyond Words (CD, Album)||Chesky Records||JD130||US||1995|
|JD130||Oregon||Beyond Words (CD, Album, Club)||Chesky Records||JD130||US||1995|
|SACD252||Oregon||Beyond Words (SACD, Hybrid, Multichannel, Album)||Chesky Records||SACD252||US||2003|