Fleetwood Mac - Heroes Are Hard To Find mp3 album
Heroes Are Hard to Find is the ninth studio album by British-American rock band Fleetwood Mac, released on 13 September 1974. This is the last album with Bob Welch, who left at the end of 1974, and was replaced by Lindsey Buckingham and Stevie Nicks. It was the first Fleetwood Mac studio album properly recorded in the US as well as the first to enter the top 40 of the Billboard 200 album chart.
This album was not a big seller upon release in 1974 but within a year Fleetwood Mac would be a lot different. The band was in need of a hit single and a few of the songs found here could have been a big seller with a little push from the record company. Heroes Are Hard To Find" (it doesn't need the horns) "She's Changing Me" "Come A Little Bit Closer" and "Prove Your Love" are good songs and very radio-friendly
Band Name Fleetwood Mac. Album Name Heroes Are Hard to Find. Erscheinungsdatum 1974. Labels Reprise Records. Mitglieder die dieses Album besitzen7. 1. Heroes Are Hard to Find. 5. Come a Little Bit Closer. 6. She's Changing Me. 7. Bad Loser.
Artists Fleetwood Mac Heroes Are Hard to Find. Heroes Are Hard to Find Fleetwood Mac. This album has an average beat per minute of 110 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 80/152 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Heroes Are Hard to Find.
Bermuda Triangle Fleetwood Mac. 4:09. Come a Little Bit Closer Fleetwood Mac; Pete Kleinow. 192 kHz, 24-bit, 96 kHz, 24-bit, 4. kHz, 24-bit PCM – Rhino/Warner Bros.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Heroes Are Hard To Find||3:35|
|5||Come A Little Closer
Guitar [Pedal Steel] – Pete Kleinow*
|6||She's Changing Me||2:58|
|9||Prove Your Love||3:57|
- Manufactured By – WEA Manufacturing
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Recorded At – Angel City Sound
- Designed At – AGI
- Glass Mastered At – WEA Mfg. Olyphant – Y21405
- Pressed By – Cinram, Olyphant, PA
- Arranged By [Strings & Horns] – Nick De Caro*
- Bass – John McVie
- Design [Album] – AGI , Des Strobel*
- Drums, Percussion – Mick Fleetwood
- Engineer – Bob Hughes
- Engineer [Assistant] – Doug Graves*
- Guitar, Vocals, Vibraphone – Bob Welch
- Keyboards, Vocals, Synthesizer [Arp String Ensemble] – Christine McVie
- Management [Road Manager] – John Courage
- Photography By – Herbert Worthington*
- Producer – Bob Hughes, Fleetwood Mac
- Remastered By – Lee Herschberg
- Written-By – R. Welch* (tracks: 2 to 4, 6, 8, 10, 11), C. McVie* (tracks: 1, 5, 7, 9)
NotesRecorded July, 1974, at Angel City Sound, L.A.
℗ 1974 Warner Bros. Records Inc. Reprise Records, a division of Warner Bros. Records Inc., a Warner Communications Company. Mfg. by Warner Manufacturing.
On back cover:
Reprise Records, a division of Warner Bros. Records Inc., a Warner Communications Company.
℗ 1974 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Printed in the U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7599-27216-2 2
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L903
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2U32
- Matrix / Runout: [wea mfg. OLYPHANT logo] Y21405 1 2196-2 RE-1 01 M1S3 CI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|K 54026, MS 2196||Fleetwood Mac||Heroes Are Hard To Find (LP, Album)||Reprise Records, Reprise Records||K 54026, MS 2196||UK||1974|
|REP 54 026||Fleetwood Mac||Heroes Are Hard To Find (LP, Album, RE)||Reprise Records||REP 54 026||Germany||Unknown|
|MS 2196||Fleetwood Mac||Heroes Are Hard To Find (LP, Album, RE)||Reprise Records||MS 2196||US||Unknown|
|2196-2||Fleetwood Mac||Heroes Are Hard To Find (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Reprise Records||2196-2||US||Unknown|
|REP 54 026||Fleetwood Mac||Heroes Are Hard To Find (LP, Album, Mis)||Reprise Records||REP 54 026||Germany||Unknown|