Morrissey - World Peace Is None Of Your Business mp3 album
World Peace Is None of Your Business is the tenth solo studio album by English singer Morrissey, recorded in February 2014 and released on 15 July 2014. It was produced by Joe Chiccarelli and was distributed by record label Harvest. The album entered at number 2 on the UK Albums Chart and peaked in the US at number 14 on the Billboard 200. World Peace Is None of Your Business was recorded La Fabrique in Saint-Rémy-de-Provence in France during February 2014. in a studio where Nick Cave had also worked.
Morrissey's first album in five years is as musically rich and worldly as he gets, and it proves he can be as hilarious and multi-dimensional as ever. But it's also a deeply sour record, and this album's expressions of wide-ranging contempt are at times unbecomingly convincing. We were paralyzed by the dumbness of the times. So we did our best to change them. That's Morrissey, on how clueless gatekeepers blocked the Smiths' "How Soon Is Now?" from bigger commercial success, in the new book Mad World: An Oral History of New Wave Artists and Songs That Defined the 1980s.
In some alternate universe, Morrissey’s turned his back on this music lark for a life as a beloved raconteur: a former pop star who’s left his singing and gladioli-swinging behind him for a cushy gig as a snarky media darling. Release Date: Jul 15, 2014 Record label: Virgin EMI Genre(s): Pop/Rock, Alternative/Indie Rock.
It has certainly made his latest album, World Peace is None of Your Business, attractive to a new record label (the deal includes a follow-up, too). There is a renewed appetite for Morrissey's insights beyond the hardcore who loyally supported his last few records of foursquare indie-rock. Much has been said already about World Peace's political content, not least Morrissey's disdain for the democratic process, which chimes with that of Moz-fan-in-chief Russell Brand, our own Beppe Grillo-in-waiting. What's refreshing here are the instances of straight-up compassionate perspective, unbundled from the belligerence with which Morrissey's better instincts are usually expressed
All is not well in the singer's world, and ardent fans (are there really any other kind?) wouldn't have it any other way. In comparison to the compact rush of Morrissey's previous album, "Years of Refusal," produced by the late pop-punk guru Jerry Finn, "World Peace" is dour and slow-moving.
World Peace Is None Of Your Business. World peace is none of your business You must not tamper with arrangements Work hard and sweetly pay your taxes Never asking what for Oh, you poor little fool- oh, you fool. World peace is none of your business Police will stun you with their stun guns Or they'll disable you with tasers That's what government's for Oh, you poor little fool- oh, you fool . Earth Is The Loneliest Planet. Earth is the loneliest planet of all Earth is the loneliest planet of all.
|1||World Peace Is None Of Your Business||4:30|
|2||Neal Cassady Drops Dead||4:06|
|3||I'm Not A Man||7:47|
|5||Earth Is The Loneliest Planet||3:39|
|6||Staircase At The University||5:25|
|7||The Bullfighter Dies||2:02|
|8||Kiss Me A Lot||4:04|
|9||Smiler With Knife||5:15|
|10||Kick The Bride Down The Aisle||5:17|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Morrissey
- Copyright (c) – Morrissey
- Licensed To – Harvest Records
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Recorded At – La Fabrique
- Distributed By – Universal Music Argentina S.A.
- Record Company – Universal Music Argentina S.A.
- Backing Vocals – Gustavo Manzur (tracks: 1, 2, 6, 8), Kristeen Young (tracks: 5, 10)
- Bass Guitar – Solomon Lee Walker*
- Drums, Bells [Tubular Bells], Percussion – Matthew Ira Walker*
- Engineer – Maxime Le Guil
- Engineer [Assistant] – Damien Arlot, David Schwerkolt
- Guitar – Jesse Tobias
- Guitar, Clarinet, Saxophone, Keyboards [Q-Chord] – Boz Boorer
- Harp – Christophe Minck* (tracks: 4, 5, 10)
- Layout – Stefan Bucher*
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Csaba Petocz, Joe Chiccarelli, Ken Sluiter, Maxime Le Guil
- Photography By – Donnie Knutson
- Piano, Organ, Synthesizer, Trumpet, Accordion, Flamenco Guitar, Didgeridoo, Keyboards [Q-Chord] – Gustavo Manzur
- Producer – Joe Chiccarelli
- Written-By – Boz Boorer (tracks: 1, 4, 6, 11, 12), Gustavo Manzur (tracks: 2, 5), Jesse Tobias (tracks: 3, 7 to 10), Morrissey
Notes"Venta Prohibida" is written on the disc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 02537 81656 9
- Rights Society: SADAIC / BIEM / AAID / CAPIF
|378165-7||Morrissey||World Peace Is None Of Your Business (2xLP, Album)||Harvest||378165-7||Europe||2014|
|DE31094/378 165-6||Morrissey||World Peace Is None Of Your Business (CD, Album)||Harvest||DE31094/378 165-6||South Korea||2014|
|6 02537 81656 9||Morrissey||World Peace Is None Of Your Business (CD, Album)||Harvest||6 02537 81656 9||Brazil||2014|
|2537852567||Morrissey||World Peace Is None Of Your Business (2xCD, Album, Dlx)||Harvest||2537852567||Canada||2014|
|2537816569||Morrissey||World Peace Is None Of Your Business (Cass, Album, Unofficial, whi)||Harvest||2537816569||Indonesia||2014|