Legal Weapon - Take Out The Trash mp3 album
- Performer: Legal Weapon
- Title: Take Out The Trash
- Genre: Rock
- Formats: AAC MP3 APE AIFF AHX FLAC MMF
- Released: 1991
- Style: Alternative Rock
- MP3 album: 1769 mb
- FLAC album: 1442 mb
- Rating: 4.3/5
- Votes: 265
Legal Weapon was an . Be that as it may, some of the band's latter work isn't without its pleasures. Released in 1991, Take Out the Trash is a generally decent, if less than exceptional, slice of hard rock/arena rock that unites original members Kat Arthur (lead vocals) and Brian Hansen (guitar) with more recent additions Tom Slick (bass) and Danny Halperin (drums, percussion). Those who are only interested in hearing Legal Weapon playing punk are better off sticking to its early recordings, but those who do have a taste for this type of music will find that Arthur isn't half bad as a hard rocker
Band Name Legal Weapon. Album Name Take out the Trash. Wydawcy Triple X Records. Styl muzycznyPunk-Rock. Zarejestrowanych posiada ten album1. 2. No Amount of Devotion.
Shop 3 records for sale for album Take out the trash by Legal Weapon on CDandLP in Vinyl and CD format. All fields Artist Title Artist + Title Label Seller Item Select a specific format: All formats Album CD CD Album CD Single CD Maxi Vinyl records LP 7 inchs 7 inchs (SP) 7 inchs (EP) 12 inchs 78 rpm 10 inchs DVD VHS Cassette Clothing T-Shirt Others. Legal weapon take out the trash.
By: Legal Weapon (1991, Rock). More albums from Legal Weapon: Interior Hearts by Legal Weapon. Life Sentence To Love by Legal Weapon. The Feng Shui Effect by Legal Weapon. Your Weapon by Legal Weapon. Death Of Innocence by Legal Weapon. View all albums . Take Out The Trash. By: Legal Weapon (1991, Rock).
Legal Weapon were a Southern California punk band, initially composed of singer Kat Arthur and guitarist Brian Hansen (both previously of the Silencers), bassist Patricia Morrison (formerly of Bags and later of the Gun Club, the Sisters of Mercy and the Damned), drummer Charlie Vartanian and guitarist Mike R. Livingston. The band's early full-length albums Death of Innocence (on which their lineup included Steve Soto and Frank Agnew of the Adolescents) and Your Weapon were well received. Later efforts moved away from punk to a more hard rock sound decades . Take Out the Trash (1991, Triple X Records). Squeeze Me Like an Anaconda (1994, Last Resort Records). Legal Weapon (2002, Sewer Line Records).
Legal Weapon toured Europe for the first time in 1992 with a lineup of Arthur, Hansen, drummer Danny Halperin and bassist Billy Koepke, supporting their fifth album, Take Out the Trash. YouTube Encyclopedic. EPs. No Sorrow (1981, Arsenal Records).
|A2||No Amount Of Devotion||4:20|
|A3||Just A Mile||3:50|
|B2||City In Tears||4:37|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Triple X Records
- Copyright (c) – Triple X Records
- Recorded At – Track Record, Inc.
- Mixed At – Track Record, Inc.
- Manufactured By – JVC
- Published By – ABKCO Music
- Published By – Mysterian Music
- Published By – Ed Arguello Music
- Backing Vocals – Gail Warning , Saucy Pierre
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Tom Slick
- Design [Package] – Dino Paredes
- Drums, Shaker, Percussion, Timpani – Danny Halperin
- Engineer – Ronnie Champagne*
- Engineer [2nd] – Pete Magdaleno
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Brian Hansen
- Harmonica – Saucy Pierre (tracks: 7)
- Organ [Hammond] – Saucy Pierre (tracks: 3, 9)
- Photography By – Ed Colver
- Producer – Legal Weapon, Ronnie Champagne*
- Vocals – Kat Arthur
- Written-By – The Mysterians* (tracks: 6), Brian Hansen (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 11), Kat Arthur (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 11)
Notes℗ & © 1991 Triple X Records
Recorded and mixed at Track Record, Inc.; North Hollywood, California
All songs published by Weapon Music BMI except Track 6 published by Abkco Music/Mysterian Music/Ed Arguillo Music BMI
Original US version
Lyrics on back of J card printed upside-down
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 2107-51081-4 9
- Rights Society: BMI
|TX 9277 2||Legal Weapon||Take Out The Trash (CD, Album)||Triple X Records||TX 9277 2||1991|
|51081-2||Legal Weapon||Take Out The Trash (CD, Album)||Triple X Records||51081-2||US||1991|
|TX 9277 1||Legal Weapon||Take Out The Trash (LP, Album)||Triple X Records||TX 9277 1||Netherlands||1991|