Brooks & Dunn - If You See Her mp3 album
"Canadian album certifications – Brooks & Dunn – If You See Her". "American album certifications – Brooks & Dunn – If You See Her". Recording Industry Association of America. "American album certifications – Brooks & Dunn – Tight Rope".
Brooks & Dunn exemplified they still held their charm with their 5th studio album If You See Her. Like their previous releases the album was a commercial success reaching n. on the US Billboard Top Country Albums and sporting three n. singles: If You See Him/If You See Her, How Long Gone, and Husbands and Wives. Their hot streak came to an end with their 6th studio album Tight Rope. On 2 October 2007 Brooks & Dunn released their final studio album Cowboy Town. and Then Some as well as their farewell tour The Last Rodeo. After 20 years together the two musicians amicably parted ways to pursue solo careers; however, at the beginning of 2015 they reunited to perform a series of shows in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Steers & Stripes is the seventh studio album by American country music duo Brooks & Dunn. It was released in April 2001 via Arista Nashville. The album produced five singles on the US Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks (now Hot Country Songs) charts, of which the first three were all Number Ones.
Nevertheless, for folk new to Brooks & Dunn, The Very Best Of will serve as an excellent introduction to their music. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Licence. 9 If You See Him/If You See Her. 10 You Can't Take the Honky Tonk Out of the Girl. 11 Hard Workin' Man. 12 Boot Scootin’ Boogie.
Songs from The Essential Brooks & Dunn by Billy Gibbons, Brooks & Dunn. Free download and listen The Essential Brooks & Dunn. Reba McEntire, Brooks & Dunn - If You See Him, If You See Her 03:58. 50 Greatest Hits - Reba McEntire. Reba - Reba McEntire. Keep On Loving You - Reba McEntire. Unlimited - Reba McEntire. Behind The Scene - Reba McEntire.
And not only that, but both Brooks and Dunn earned their start as talented songwriters. So a significant portion of their catalog came straight from one or both of their pens, including nine of the 10 Brooks and Dunn songs on this list. With 50 radio singles and plenty of strong deep cuts, it's pretty tricky to make a list of the best. The title track off their second album, "Hard Workin' Man" is a solo write from Texas native Ronnie Dunn that praises the virtues of blue collar work. It's the kind of song that solidified the pair as men of the people. The song earned the group one of their two Grammy awards.
Brooks & Dunn: Brooks & Dunn, popular American country music duo who became a fixture in the genre in the early 1990s. Brooks & Dunn continued to satisfy country music audiences with such releases as Waitin’ on Sundown (1994), If You See Her (1998), Steers & Stripes (2001), and Red Dirt Road (2003). With the laid-back Dunn singing and the wildly energetic Brooks playing guitar, the duo also had strong appeal in concert. Support the truth and unlock all of Britannica’s content.
Between Brooks’ undeniable stage swagger and Dunn’s piercing and soaring vocal approach, the duo recorded hit after hit from 1991 to 2010 before both men embarked on solo careers. Thankfully, their paths still cross as a duo on stage every now and then, such as their Caesar’s run with Reba McEntire. For their fifth and final single from their debut album Brand New Man, the duo turned to Kix Brooks for lead vocals on this mid-tempo number-written by Brooks and co-producer Don Cook-that served as the worthy follow-up to Boot Scootin’ Boogie. The track-a No. 6 hit-proved to be one of the biggest Brooks & Dunn song hits featuring Brooks on lead. 14. Brooks and Dunn -"Cowgirls Don’t Cry".
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||How Long Gone
Written-By – John Scott Sherrill, Shawn Camp
|2||I Can't Get Over You
Written-By – Ronnie Dunn, Terry McBride
|3||South Of Santa Fe
Written-By – Kix Brooks, Larry Boone , Paul Nelson
|4||If You See Him/If You See Her
Featuring [With] – Reba*Producer – Tim DuBois, Tony Brown Written-By – Jennifer Kimball, Terry McBride , Tommy Lee James
|5||Brand New Whiskey
Written-By – Gary Stewart, Louis Stewart
|6||Born And Raised In Black And White
Written-By – Don Cook, John Jarvis
|7||Your Love Don't Take A Backseat To Nothing
Written-By – Kix Brooks, Ronnie Dunn, Terry McBride
|8||Husbands And Wives
Written-By – Roger Miller
Written-By – Bob DePiero, Kix Brooks
|10||When Love Dies
Written-By – Chuck Cannon, Kent Robbins
|11||You're My Angel
Written-By – Greg Humphrey, Micheal Smotherman
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – BMG Australia Limited
- Made By – PMI
- Recorded At – The Sound Shop
- Mixed At – The Sound Shop
- Recorded At – Tree Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Starstruck Studios
- Recorded At – Emerald Sound Studios
- Mastered At – Mastermix
- Published By – Shawn Camp Music
- Published By – Foreshadow Songs, Inc.
- Published By – Little Big Town Music
- Published By – Nothing But The Wolf Music
- Published By – Sony/ATV Songs LLC
- Published By – Showbilly Music
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Constant Pressure Publishing
- Published By – Buffalo Prairie Songs
- Published By – Still Working For The Man Music
- Published By – Songs Of PolyGram International, Inc.
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Acuff Rose Music
- Published By – Plugged In Music Inc.
- Published By – American Made Music
- Published By – Irving Music, Inc.
- Published By – Taste Auction Music
- Published By – CPN Music
- Published By – Bad Dog Music
- Published By – K.S.J. Music Inc
- Acoustic Guitar – Bobby All (tracks: 4), Larry Byrom (tracks: 4), Mark Casstevens, Steve Gibson
- Art Direction – Maude Gilman-Clapham
- Backing Vocals – Dennis Wilson , John Wesley Ryles, Liana Manis, Wes Hightower
- Bass – Michael Rhodes (tracks: 4)
- Cello – Bob Mason, John Catchings
- Design – S. Wade Hunt
- Drums – Shannon Forrest
- Drums, Percussion – Lonnie Wilson
- Electric Bass – Glenn Worf
- Electric Bass, Acoustic Bass – David Hungate
- Electric Guitar – Brent Mason, Chris Leuzinger
- Engineer, Recorded By – Bart Pursley, Dave Boyer, John Kunz, Pat McMakin, Tim Roberts
- Fiddle – Rob Hajacos
- Fiddle, Mandolin – Larry Franklin
- Lap Steel Guitar, Pedal Steel Guitar – Bruce Bouton
- Photography By – Ron Modra
- Piano, Keyboards, Organ – Dennis Burnside, John Jarvis
- Producer – Don Cook
- Producer, Engineer, Recorded By – Kix Brooks, Ronnie Dunn
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Mike Bradley
- Recorded By, Mixed By, Engineer – John Dickson , Mark Capps
- Synthesizer – Randy McCormick (tracks: 4)
- Viola – Gary Vanosdale, Kristin Wilkinson
- Violin – Alan Umstead, Carl Gorodetzky, Cathy Umstead, David Angell, David Davidson, Lee Larrison, Mary Kathryn Vanosdale, Pam Sixfin
- Vocals – Kix Brooks, Ronnie Dunn
NotesMade In Australia
(p)(c) Arista Records Inc a unit of BMG Entertainment
Distributed by BMG Entertainment
Contains a 12 page book with essay and images
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 78221 88652 9
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L282
- Matrix / Runout: 07822188652
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 4601
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|07822-18865-2||Brooks & Dunn||If You See Her (HDCD, Album)||Arista Nashville||07822-18865-2||US||1998|
|07822-18865-4||Brooks & Dunn||If You See Her (Cass, Album, Club)||Arista Nashville||07822-18865-4||US||1998|
|07822-18865-4||Brooks & Dunn||If You See Her (Cass, Album)||Arista Nashville||07822-18865-4||US||1998|
|07822-188652-9||Brooks & Dunn||If You See Her (HDCD, Album)||Arista Nashville||07822-188652-9||Europe||1998|
|07822-18865-4||Brooks & Dunn||If You See Her (Cass, Album, Club, HX )||Arista Nashville||07822-18865-4||Canada||1998|