John Duncan - First Recordings 1978 - 1985 mp3 album
lt;b E1: No
John Duncan: First Recordings 1978-1985 3xLP and DVD released by Vinyl On Demand, DE. The Keening Towers (excerpt) 2xCD released by Institute of Contemporary Art, USA. 2005.
Early recordings 1978- 1985 by John Duncan. Provocative artist gets boxed. John Duncan debuted in the late 70s with several, now very collectable, cassette albums for his private AQM label. Send it to ti. onesopolis. John Duncan - Early recordings 1978- 1985. Probably best known for his controversial radio and video work (a DVD with two short films is included in this set), Duncan’s work is full of contradiction.
VOD 033 John Duncan First Recordings 1978 - 1985 (Comp) VOD 33 special limited 33 friends 2006.
Riot + Brutal Birthday Soundtrack. John Duncan, CV Massage. John Duncan & Bernhard Günter. Masami Akita · John Duncan. First Recordings 1978-1985 V.
|A2||–John Duncan||Quan Am|
- Composed By – Joe Potts (tracks: A6), John Duncan (tracks: A1 to B2)
- Other [Close Radio Host] – Paul McCarthy (tracks: C to E1)
- Other [Dark Market Host] – Ito Haruhiro (tracks: A1 to B2)
- Other [Stairway Guard] – Michael Le Donne-Bhennet (tracks: E1), Tom Recchion (tracks: E1)
- Percussion – Tom Recchion (tracks: C, D)
- Performer [Conversations With Listeners] – John Duncan (tracks: C, D)
- Performer [Field Recordings] – Paul Hurst (tracks: F)
- Performer [Reichian Event] – John Duncan (tracks: E1)
- Performer [Shortwave] – John Duncan (tracks: A1 to B2, E2, F), Paul Hurst (tracks: F)
- Recorded By – John Duncan (tracks: F), Paul Hurst (tracks: F)
- Voice – John Duncan (tracks: A1 to B2)
- Voice [Recorded Voice] – John Duncan (tracks: E1)
- Woodwind – Michael Le Donne-Bhennet (tracks: C, D)
NotesThis is the limited friends edition of 33 numbered copies in a red Box Set with silver or golden imprints instead of the black Box Set with black imprints, especially for the artist and a few other people in relation to VOD.
10 out of the 33 have 2 glossy inner-cover instead of the normal ones.
A1 - B2: Dark Market Broadcast
Composed for live broadcast on Dark Market Over Pirate FM Radio Code, Tokyo, 1985.
Recorded and broadcast from studio Unomori, Tokyo.
First released on C60 cassette by Cause & Effect, USA.
C - D: Station Event
BDR ensemble live on Close Radio over KPFK, Los Angeles, 1978.
Improvised live in separate studios, with the performers unable to hear between them, mixed with listeners' responses.
First released on C60 cassette by AQM, Los Angeles.
Broadcast live on Close Radio over KPFK, Los Angeles, 1978.
Performed in KPFK's open stage studio as guards block station staff and visitors from entering the event area.
First released on C30 cassette by AQM, Los Angeles.
Composed for Assemblée Générale n°5 compilation 1984/85.
First released on C30 by Ptôse Production.
Recorded at studio Unomori, Tokyo, 1984.
First released on side A of a C60 cassette by AQM, Tokyo.
Video released as "Prayer" video, AQM303 .
Video released on "Testament" video, RRR .
|VOD 33||John Duncan||First Recordings 1978 - 1985 (3xLP + DVD + Box, Comp, Ltd, Num)||Vinyl-on-demand||VOD 33||Germany||2006|