Various - Always In My Heart: Classic Songs From World War II, Vol. 2 mp3 album
The term Various Artists is used in the record industry when numerous singers and musicians collaborate on a song or collection of songs. fm, compilation album tracks appear under the name of Various Artists erroneously because the individual artist is not listed in the album's ID3 information.
Album · 1998 · 51 Songs. There'll Always Be an England. I Left My Heart At the Stage Door Canteen.
As World War II raged through Europe, a group of Soviet Yiddish scholars embarked on an ambitious goal to preserve Jewish culture of the 1940s. These historians believed that it was their duty to record stories, poems and songs by Jews who lived through this. They hoped to publish these songs, but the project was never completed. I will listen any time I want my heart opened. The Soviet Union, World War II: A team of ethnomusicologists led by Moisei Beregovsky collects hundreds of Yiddish songs documenting the wartime Jewish experience. Eventually freed, Beregovsky dies believing the collection is lost.
The era produced many songs from all over the world, with themes ranging from waiting for a lover’s return to the support of resistance movements to old-fashioned battle marches.
Yesterday we stumble across a beautiful, heart-warming story about a sweet elderly man who sang a love song to his dying wife. The love song is "You'll. So, we got really touched by this pure, beautiful love story, and we got to think how many love songs were sung in the time of war, by young women who were forced to say goodbye to their loved ones, by young soldiers while writing love letters. So, below are some of the songs that were sung by lovers, heard in the pubs, clubs and barracks as the world was at war for the second time in the century.
Features Song Lyrics for Ambrose & Sam Browne's Classic Songs From World War II album. Ambrose & Sam Browne - Classic Songs From World War II Album. Artist: Ambrose & Sam Browne. Send "Ambrose & Sam Browne" Ringtones to your Cell. Album: Classic Songs From World War II. 0. 1.
5. Bring it On Home to Me, Sam Cooke It’s just a really beautiful song, says Gunn. In Quill’s mind, it’s about Quill and Gamora. 11. Surrender, Cheap Trick By including this 1978 Cheap Trick classic, Gunn repays a favor to the band, which let him use If You Want My Love in his 2011 indie film Super for nearly nothing. 12. Father and Son, Yusuf, Cat Stevens Gunn was inspired to use this thematically appropriate 1970 ballad after hearing Howard Stern attempt to perform it on acoustic guitar on his show.
Various Artists new songs, albums, biography, chart history, photos, videos, news, and more on Billboard, the go-to source for what's hot in music.
|1||–Dinah Shore||He Wears A Pair Of Silver Wings|
|2||–Perry Como||I'll Be Home For Christmas|
|3||–Charlie Spivak And His Orchestra||You Belong To My Heart|
|4||–Glenn Miller And His Orchestra||Always In My Heart|
|5||–Hal McIntyre & His Orchestra*||Sentimental Journey|
|6||–Glenn Miller And His Orchestra||Don't Sit Under The Apple Tree (With Anyone Else But Me)|
|7||–Tommy Dorsey & His Orchestra*||Dig Down Deep|
|8||–Duke Ellington & His Famous Orchestra*||A Slip Of The Lip (Can Sink A Ship)|
|9||–Tony Pastor & His Orchestra*||$21 A Day - Once A Month|
|10||–Swing And Sway With Sammy Kaye*||I Can't Begin To Tell You|
|11||–Tommy Dorsey & His Orchestra*||I'll Never Smile Again|
|12||–Swing And Sway With Sammy Kaye*||I Came Here To Talk For Joe|
|13||–Dinah Shore With Orchestra*||I Don't Want To Walk Without You|
|14||–Tommy Dorsey & His Orchestra*||A Boy In Khaki - A Girl|
|15||–Glenn Miller And His Orchestra||American Patrol|
|16||–Bob Chester & His Orchestra*||Till The Lights Of London Shine Again|
|17||–The Four King Sisters*||I'll Get By (As Long As I Have You)|
|18||–Shep Fields & His New Music*||Please Think Of Me|
|19||–Perry Como||Long Ago (And Far Away)|
|20||–Freddy Martin And His Orchestra||Johnny Doughboy Found A Rose In Ireland|
- Record Company – BMG Direct Marketing, Inc. – D 103298
- Copyright (c) – BMG Entertainment
- Manufactured By – BMG Entertainment
- Distributed By – BMG Entertainment
- Compilation Producer – Paul Williams
- Compiled By [Repertoire Selection], Sequenced By – Tony Natelli
- Liner Notes – Will Friedwald
- Technician [Audio Restoration] – Bill Lacey
- Transferred By [Metal Parts Transfers] – Jim Crotty