Morrissey - Suedehead mp3 album
Suedehead" is the debut solo single by English singer Morrissey, released in February 1988. The single charted higher than any of the singles released by his former band the Smiths, entering the UK Singles Chart at No. 6 and then peaking at No. 5 the week after. Suedehead" peaked at No. 2 in Ireland, No. 8 in New Zealand, and reached the Top 50 in Germany, the Netherlands, and Australia.
Suedehead Lyrics The lead single off of Morrissey’s solo debut, Suedehead, was a bigger hit than any of his songs with The Smiths, reaching on the UK charts. The song appears to be about a former lover who’s evolved into something of a pest to the protagonist. Suedeheads were a subculture in early 1970’s England that split off from the skinhead subculture.
Morrissey has always favored compilations, releasing such hodgepodges of singles, B-sides, and album tracks as Bona Drag and World of Morrissey, but the 19-track The Best of Morrissey: Suedehead is the first official "hits" collection he has released in his solo career.
Everyday Is Like Sunday. The Best Of Morrissey - Suedehead. Composers: Stephen Street - Steven Morrissey.
Morrissey – Suedehead. Suedehead" as written by Steven Morrissey Stephen Street. Lyrics powered by LyricFind. Suedehead song meanings.
Features Song Lyrics for Morrissey's Suedehead (Mael Mix) album. Now My Heart Is Full (Live) Lyrics. 4. Suedehead - Mael Mix Lyrics. Morrissey Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963. RIFF’d: Nas’ ‘Nasir’. Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965.
Morrissey - Suedehead (03:55, 320Kb/s). Morrissey - Everyday Is Like Sunday (03:34, 320Kb/s). Morrissey - Ouija Board Ouija Board (04:25, 320Kb/s). Listen online and stay in a good mood. Org Album: The Best Of Morrissey - Suedehead (1997).
MORRISSEY & SIOUXSIE - & - 12" 1994. Morrissey and Siouxie "interlude" video. Лучшие песни Morrissey. 2. Everyday Is Like Sunday. 3. Spent The Day In Bed. Morrissey. First Of The Gang To Die.
|B1||I Know Very Well How I Got My Name||2:00|
|B2||Hairdresser On Fire||3:49|
- Marketed By – EMI
- Distributed By – EMI
- Distributed By – EMI Pathé Marconi S.A.
- Manufactured By – EMI
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Pressed By – EMI Uden
- Printed By – EMI Services Benelux B.V.
- Recorded At – The Wool Hall
- Bass Guitar, Guitar [Guitars], Music By, Producer – Stephen Street
- Cello – Mark Davies , Rachel Maguire, Robert Woollard
- Composed By – Morrissey, Stephen Street
- Coordinator [Art Co-ordination], Artwork [Art Co-ordination] – Jo Slee
- Drums – Andrew Paresi
- Engineer – Steve Williams
- Guitar [Guitars], Keyboards – Vini Reilly
- Layout – Caryn Gough
- Management – Gail Colson
- Other [Hair] – Robert Stanley
- Photography By [Picture] – Geri Caulfield
- Viola – John Metcalfe
- Violin – Fenella Barton, Richard Koster*
- Voice, Words By, Sleeve – Morrissey
NotesRecorded at the Wool Hall in Bath
Catalog# "1C K 060-20 2384 6" on labels, "20 2384 6" on spine
℗ 1988 Original sound recordings made by EMI Records Ltd
© 1988 EMI Records Ltd
Printed in Holland by EMI Services Benelux B.V., Uden
Made in EEC
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 099920 238469
- Matrix / Runout (Vinyl label side A): 1C K 060-20 2384 6 A
- Matrix / Runout (Vinyl label side B): 1C K 060-20 2384 6 B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A): 2023846-A1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B): 2023846-B1
- Rights Society (Boxed): GEMA
- Rights Society (Underneath Box): STEMRA
- Label Code: LC 0233
- Other (Distribution Code France): PM 212
|12POP 1618||Morrissey||Suedehead (12", Single, Gol)||His Master's Voice||12POP 1618||UK||1988|
|PRO-CD-3013||Morrissey||Suedehead (CD, Single, Promo)||Sire, Reprise Records||PRO-CD-3013||US||1988|
|12POP 1618||Morrissey||Suedehead (12", Single, RP, Bro)||His Master's Voice||12POP 1618||UK||1988|
|TCPOP 1618||Morrissey||Suedehead (Cass, Single)||His Master's Voice||TCPOP 1618||UK||1988|
|9951 077||Morrissey||Suedehead (12", Single, Promo)||Parlophone||9951 077||Brazil||1988|