Nighthawks At The Diner - Walkin' On Eggs mp3 album
Producer – Nighthawks At The Diner. Recorded By, Mixed By – Patrick Ulenberg. Saxophone – Marieke Van Zutphen. Sleeve – Carlo Gremmen. Sopranino Saxophone – Maurice Smit (tracks: 4). Tap Dance – Peter Kuit.
Nighthawks at the Diner is the first live album by Tom Waits and his third overall. It was released on Asylum Records in October 1975. It was recorded live in the Los Angeles Record Plant studio, in front of a small invited audience. The album peaked at 164 on the Billboard 200, the highest place Waits had held at the time, and is currently certified silver by the BPI. It has received critical acclaim for its successful mood-setting, capturing of the jazz-club atmosphere and characterisation
Listen to music from Nighthawks at the Diner like Dream Up Lullaby and The Homunculus. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Nighthawks at the Diner. There is more than one artist named 'Nighthawks At The Diner'. One is a Dutch composer and multi intrumentalist, the other is an American busking act in the style of folk and singer-songwriter. 1. ROOD (Nijmegen, 1970) contributed countless projects varying from guest appearances, co-writing and arranging music for various artists, on to opera, translations, film and theatre.
Nighthawks at the Diner. Track listing: Walkin' On Eggs To Be A Man It's Growing Out Of His Head Jenny Wren The Homunculus The Train Moves Not The Station Don't Fool Lizzy! Dream Up Lullaby See You Later Alligator Kip's Another One How About The Next Millennium Paul Gilson 9r (second visit). 6. Eggs and Sausage (in a Cadillac with Susan Michelson). 8. Better Off without a Wife.
Paul Gilson 9r (Second Visit) 06:58. All songs from Walkin' on Eggs. Harmen Fraanje Quintet Jimmie Lunceford & His Chicksaw Syncopators Charley Taylo Cort Murray Patrick Lamb Christine Yvette Hermanos Izquierdo Amadu Bangsang Jobarteh Papa Susso Kandia Kauyate Bintou Yan Kabu Saho South Brisbane Temple Band The Sound Medicine Band Eduardo Font Angel Farrés CMH Blues Abundance Syncopation 2 Warlords of Pez El Niño Leon . Oliveros Frank Rubio Jesus Rubalcaba Gorman's Novelty Syncopators. Jimmy Durante's Jazz Band Yarrika. Released October 1, 1975. Nighthawks at the Diner Tracklist. Opening Intro Lyrics. Intro to 'Eggs and Sausage' Lyrics. Eggs and Sausage (In a Cadillac with Susan Michelson) Lyrics. 7. Intro to 'Better Off Without a Wife' Lyrics.
His third album, 1975's Nighthawks at the Diner, was designed to show off Waits as an entertainer as well as a tunesmith; producer Bones Howe set up a nightclub facsimile in a recording studio, paired Waits with a solid band of jazz-inclined studio musicians, brought in an audience, and recorded what was in essence his first live album. As entertainment, Nighthawks at the Diner is one of Waits' most thoroughly enjoyable albums. He's clearly jazzed by the presence of an audience, and his skills as a storyteller are marvelous.
|1||Walkin´ On Eggs||3:43|
|2||To Be A Man||4:25|
|3||It´s Growing Out Of His Head||3:52|
|6||The Train Moves Not The Station||4:25|
|7||Don´t Fool Lizzy!||4:02|
|8||Dream Up Lullaby||2:08|
|9||See You Later Alligator||4:53|
|10||Kip´s Another One||2:04|
|11||How About The Next Millenium||2:54|
|12||Paul Gilson 9r (Second Visit)||7:00|
- Recorded At – Wisseloord Studios
- Mixed At – Wisseloord Studios
- Mastered At – Wisseloord Studios
- Edited At – Wisseloord Studios
- Marketed By – Challenge Records Services B.V.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A-Records
- Copyright (c) – A-Records
- Made By – Philips ODTC
- Artwork – Alice Jetten
- Bass Tuba – Theo Te Winkel (tracks: 4)
- Bells [Indian] – Sander Van Der Heide (tracks: 5)
- Cello – Bonno Lange
- Coordinator [Production Coordination] – Colette Pannemans
- Double Bass – Bob Wisselink
- Drums, Percussion – Thijs Verwer
- Guitar – Frank De Kleer
- Producer – Nighthawks At The Diner
- Producer, Mastered By, Edited By – Sander Van Der Heide
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Patrick Ulenberg
- Saxophone – Marieke Van Zutphen
- Sleeve [Inner] – Carlo Gremmen
- Sopranino Saxophone – Maurice Smit (tracks: 4)
- Tap Dance – Peter Kuit*
- Trombone – Wim Wisselink (tracks: 4)
- Trumpet – Eef van Breen (tracks: 3, 12), Peter van Ooik (tracks: 4)
- Viola – Oene Van Geel (tracks: 2)
- Violin – Jasper Le Clerq* (tracks: 2), Willem van Baarsen (tracks: 2)
- Vocals, Piano, Organ [Pump], Celesta – Rood
NotesRecorded February 25, 26, 28, 1998
Mixed July 8, 9, 1999
Made in the E.U.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 08917 50022 6
- Other: DSD
- Label Code: LC 00950
- Rights Society: BIEM / STEMRA
- Matrix / Runout: 926353 CD 033 SACD HYBRID DISC 929052 SACD 033 MADE BY PHILIPS ODTC THE NETHERLANDS