Otto Hees - Gedankensprünge mp3 album
Album suffered from leaky storage area but suffered very minor issues. Record looks unplayed VG++. Otto Hees - Gedankensprünge (LP, Album). Selo:Narsapur Verlag Cat. nº: 2. 01. Condição da mídia: Mídia: Near Mint (NM or M-) Condição da Capa: Capa: Very Good Plus (VG+).
Otto Frederico Hees was born on month day 1870, at birth place, to Philip Peter Hees and Maria Frederike Glassow Hees. Philip was born on March 6 1841, in Spesenroth, Simmern, Alemanha. Maria was born on June 22 1843, in Duren, Alemanha. Otto had 10 siblings: Joana Teresa Belger (born Glassow Hees), Ana Catarina Muller (born Hees) and 8 other siblings. Otto married Leonor Hees (born Eloy Hees). Leonor was born in 1872. They had 3 children: Elda Hees de Souza Leite (born Eloy Hees) and 2 other children. Otto passed away on month day 1941, at age 71 at death place.
The Höcker Album (or Hoecker Album) is a collection of photographs believed to have been collected by Karl-Friedrich Höcker, an officer for the SS during the Nazi regime in Germany. It contains over one hundred images of the lives and living conditions of the officers and administrators who ran the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp complex
Mariposa - Gedankensprünge (1984). don't hang around, enjoy good music! Posted by Lisa Sinder at 11:02 AM. Labels: folk, germany, prog. thanks for such a great albums, cheers Patanga - Patanga (1983). Nada - Song for a Happy Girl (1979). Bimbo Band - Dreimännereck (1982). Skyhook - Live Im Ballhaus (1981). Spritzer - Spritzer (1982). Northern Cross - Some Stories Never Told (1986). Mariposa - Gedankensprünge (1984). Media - Realitè (1980).
Die Gedanken sind frei" (Thoughts are free) is a German song about the freedom of thought. The original lyricist and the composer are unknown, though the most popular version was rendered by Hoffmann von Fallersleben in 1842. The idea represented in the title-that thoughts are free-was expressed as early as in antiquity and became prominent again in the Middle Ages, when Walther von der Vogelweide (. 170–1230) wrote: joch sint iedoch gedanke frî ("yet still thoughts are free").
Connoisseurs of downtempo may be familiar with Sven Van Hees (aka Ramon Serrano) and his single "Tsunami (Inside My Soul)" from such notable compilations as Transatlantik Lounging 2, Comfort Zone 2, and Served Chilled 2. Gemini, Van Hees's foray into the realm of full-lengths, elevates him from one-off compilation act to revered artist and DJ.
|A3||Die Ihr Am Drücker Seid||4:07|
|B4||Gorleben Ist Überall||3:36|
- Distributed By – Pila Music
- 12-String Acoustic Guitar – Dieter Maier (tracks: B4), Otto Hees (tracks: B4)
- Acoustic Guitar – Erich Gombkötö (tracks: B5), Otto Hees (tracks: A2, A4, A5, B2 to B4)
- Arranged By – Erich Gombkötö, Otto Hees
- Backing Vocals – Bernd Ulmer (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B2, B4), Dieter Maier (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B2, B4), Peter Holz (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B2, B4)
- Bass – Erich Gombkötö (tracks: A3, A4, B2, B3, B5), Klaus Belz (tracks: A2, A5, B1)
- Bass [Moog] – Andy "Stetz" Stelzer* (tracks: A1)
- Blues Harp – Peter Holz (tracks: A2, B1)
- Composed By – Erich Gombkötö (tracks: B3), Otto Hees (tracks: A1 to B2, B4, B5)
- Drums – Albrecht Volz (tracks: B2, B3, B5), Gerhard Ring (tracks: A1 to B1)
- Electric Guitar – Erich Gombkötö (tracks: A1 to B3, B5), Otto Hees (tracks: A3, B1)
- Engineer – Klaus D. Stingel*
- Guitar [Picking] – Bernd Ulmer (tracks: B4)
- Keyboards – Andy "Stetz" Stelzer* (tracks: A1, B2, B5)
- Lyrics By – Otto Hees
- Percussion – Albrecht Volz (tracks: B2)
- Piano – Andy "Stetz" Stelzer* (tracks: A4, B1, B3), Ulrich Dachtler (tracks: A2, A3, A5)
- Producer – Michael Hahn
- Recorded By – Erich Gombkötö
- Recorder – Hans-Jürgen Hufeisen (tracks: B3, B4)
- Vocals – Otto Hees
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: GEMA