Lady Lake - Unearthed mp3 album
Album · 2007 · 11 Songs.
Lady Lake is the second studio album of the British progressive rock band, Gnidrolog. The album was recorded in the London Morgan Studios in 1972 and released that same year. The album was re-issued in the UK in 1999 and in Japan in 2009. The band retains its uniqueness by not using keyboards and using the piano only on "Same Dreams". The use of the flute is dominant in tracks such as "I could never be a soldier" and is as distinctive as Ian Anderson's flute in Jethro Tull.
Unearthed: Best 2 songs. Lady Lake - I Only Wanted a Girlfriend/But Got Married 03:43. Lady Lake: best 2 tracks. Lady Lake - Reshoot No Picture, 1997 05:31. Lady Lake - Wet Sounds ne, 2005 05:05.
Lady Lake - Unearthed (Musea FGBG-4689, 1980/2006, CD). by Jon Davis, Published 2008-01-01. By one scheme of reckoning, rarities collections come three categories: those that are only of interest to established fans of the artist, those that can serve as an introduction to a newbie, and those that are of no real use to anyone. 2019-03-20 Freedom to Spend Unearths June Chikuma's Archives – Jun (June) Chikuma is well known for her video game and anime soundtracks, but she also released an album of experimental electronic music back in 1986 called Divertimento where she indulged the kind of spontaneity that wouldn't work in a soundtrack.
|1||Sunburst In Bognor||5:46|
|6||I Only Wanted A Girlfriend (But Got Married)||3:43|
|7||Jimmy Wakes Up||6:54|
|9||Must Have Been More Than||5:31|
|10||The Magic Twanger (Demo 1975)||3:06|
|11||The Magic Twanger (Live In Uden 1998)||11:59|
- Mastered At – Wisseloord Studios
- Recorded At – De Nieuwe Pul
- Made By – kdg France – 032473
- Bass – Eddy Bakker (tracks: 1 to 9)
- Design, Artwork – Fred Rosenkamp
- Drums – Jan Dubbe (tracks: 1 to 9, 11), Peter Schoemaker (tracks: 10)
- Guitar – Fred Rosenkamp
- Keyboards – Leendert Korstanje (tracks: 1 to 9, 11)
- Liner Notes, Transferred By [Pre-mastering Transfers By], Compiled By – Wouter Bessels
- Mastered By – Darius van Helfteren
- Producer, Composed By – Lady Lake
- Recorded By – Aart van de Water (tracks: 1 to 9), Maurice Dam (tracks: 11)
NotesTrack 1 to 9: recorded at Lady Lake's rehearsal room, Twello (NL) in 1979/80.
Track 10: recorded somewhere in an untidy and funny smelling bedroom in Deventer (NL), 1975
Track 11: recorded at De Nieuw Pul, Uden (NL), 1998
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 3426300046895
- Barcode (Text): 3 426300 046895
- Matrix / Runout: KDG FR -032473
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L373
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 5711
- Rights Society: SACEM SACD SDRM SGDL