R.E.M. - Document mp3 album
Document is the fifth studio album by American rock band . released on September 1, 1987 by . It was the first album by the band to be produced by Scott Litt. s first album to be co-produced both by the band and Scott Litt; this was a collaboration that continued through the productions of Green, Out of Time, Automatic for the People, Monster, and New Adventures in Hi-Fi.
Ironically, Document is a stranger, more varied album than its predecessor, but co-producer Scott Litt - who would go on to produce every . album in the following decade - is a better conduit for the band than Don Gehman, giving the group a clean sound without sacrificing their enigmatic tendencies.
Document è un album del gruppo musicale statunitense degli . del 1987, pubblicato dalla . Records, ultimo anno con questa casa discografica. il quinto disco dalla nascita dei . La copertina si presenta con una serie di foto sovrapposte nelle quali si riescono a riconoscere un uomo con una cinepresa, degli alberi con un traliccio dell'alta tensione come sfondo. Alle spalle dell'uomo una casa.
Fables Album (Аккорды) Fall On Me (Аккорды) Fall On Me (Табулатура) FallOnMe (Аккорды) Feeling Gravitys Pull (Аккорды) Feeling Gravitys Pull (Табулатура) Femme Fatale (Аккорды) Find The River (Аккорды) Find The River (Табулатура) Finest Work Song (Аккорды) Finest Worksong (Аккорды) Fireplace (Аккорды) First We Take Manhattan (Аккорды) Flowers Of Guatamala (Табулатура) Forty Second Song (Аккорды) Fretless (Аккорды) Fretless (Табулатура) Fruity Organ (Аккорды) Funtime (Басс.
Sonically, Document afforded . the chance to further broaden their palette. The band members often swapped instruments and fashioned new songs from riffs worked up on acoustic instruments such as mandolins and accordions. The spine of the artwork for . s second album, Reckoning, had featured the message ‘File Under Water’ and the original sleeve design for Document included another elemental phrase, ‘File Under Fire’. Michael Stipe considered fire to be one of the record’s central lyrical themes, with the album also including the song ‘Fireplace’ and the eerie, religion-related ‘Oddfellow’s Local 151’, on which the chorus consisted of Stipe repeatedly keening the word Firehouse!
Band Name REM. Album Name Document.
The commemorative release also adds new liner notes by journalist David Daley, with the 2CD package presented in a lift-top box with four postcards. s fifth studio album, Document was recorded by vocalist Michael Stipe, guitarist Peter Buck, bassist Mike Mills, and drummer Bill Berry at Nashville s Sound Emporium. The first of several .
m - Document (1987) и скачивайте бесплатно в формате mp3 прямо сейчас, без кодов, смс и регистрации. It's The End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine) - . 2 - Welcome To The Occupation(Document'1987) - . 1 - Finest Worksong(Document'1987) - . The One I Love ( album, "Document", 1987 ) - . Llightnin' hopkins - .
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||Welcome To The Occupation||2:48|
|4||Disturbance At The Heron House||3:33|
Written-By – Gilbert*, Newman*, Lewis*, Gotobed*
|6||It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)||4:07|
|7||The One I Love||3:17|
|10||King Of Birds||4:07|
|11||Oddfellows Local 151||5:21|
- Recorded At – Sound Emporium
- Mixed At – Master Control, Burbank
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Pressed By – UNI
- Manufactured By – MCA Records, Inc.
- Manufactured For – I.R.S. Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – MCA Records, Inc.
- Published By – Night Garden Music
- Published By – Unichappell Music, Inc.
- Published By – Alley Music
- Published By – Hudson Bay
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – International Record Syndicate, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – International Record Syndicate, Inc.
- Engineer – Scott Litt
- Engineer [Additional Mixing] – Steve Catania
- Engineer [Additional Recording] – Gary Laney
- Engineer [Assisstants Mixing] – Ted Pattison, Toni Greene
- Engineer [Assisstants Recording] – Todd Sholar, Tom Der
- Horns – Steve Berlin
- Layout [Packaging Ally] – Ron Scarselli
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Photography By [Front Left & Back; Sleeve] – Jim McKay
- Photography By [Front Right] – Michael Meister
- Photography By [Group] – Sandra-Lee Phipps*
- Producer – R.E.M., Scott Litt
- Synthesizer [Fairlight] – Carl Marsh
- Technician [Drum] – Hunt Waugh
- Written-By – Berry* (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 11), Stipe* (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 11), Mills* (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 11), Buck* (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 11)
Notes℗ © 1987 International Record Syndicate, Inc.
UNI Pressing variant of this Sanyo by same catalog #.
Standard jewel case includes 6 pg. foldout containing credits / artwork / pics.
Recording Facility: Sound Emporium, Nashville.
All songs Published by Night Garden Music (BMI).
Administered in all Worlds by Unichappell Music, Inc.
Except track 5, Published by Alley Music‒Hudson Bay.
Cover and disc are labeled "R.E.M. No. 5" indicating it was their fifth studio album.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: IRSD42059 A50601C MFG BY UNI
- Rights Society: BMI
- Barcode (Print): 0 7674-22059-2
- Barcode (Scan; Format: UPC_A): 076742205928
|IRS-42059||R.E.M.||Document (LP, Album)||I.R.S. Records||IRS-42059||US||1987|
|VICP-5133||R.E.M.||Document (CD, Album, RE)||I.R.S. Records||VICP-5133||Japan||1992|
|CSCS 6085||R.E.M.||Document (CD, Album, RE)||CBS/Sony||CSCS 6085||Japan||1991|
|ILP 460105 1, ILP 460105||R.E.M.||Document (LP, Album)||I.R.S. Records, I.R.S. Records||ILP 460105 1, ILP 460105||Greece||1987|
|IRSD-42059||R.E.M.||Document (CD, Album, RP)||I.R.S. Records||IRSD-42059||US||Unknown|