Day Of Fire - Cut & Move mp3 album
- Performer: Day Of Fire
- Title: Cut & Move
- Genre: Rock
- Formats: FLAC DMF WAV DTS ASF AUD AIFF
- Released: 2006
- MP3 album: 1485 mb
- FLAC album: 1890 mb
- Rating: 4.3/5
- Votes: 690
Band Name Day Of Fire. Album Name Cut & Move. Data de aparición 06 Junio 2006. Labels Essential Records. Estilo MusicalIndie Rock. Miembros poseen este álbum2. 2. Run. 3. Hole in My Hand.
Day Of Fire : Cut & Move. Indie Rock, USA (2006 - Essential Records) Узнать больше. See the marker stone, see the heavy load See the burden on my head hum See I can't move in with my lantern gone I need you only friend to shine in me And I'm not afraid to show my heart I'm not afraid to let you start in my life again. With a hole in my hand, and a strength to my stand With a flame in my heart, burn in me again With a hole in my hand, and a strength to my stand With a flame in my heart, burn in me again With a hole in my hand, with a hole in my hand .
Cut (Japanese: いあいぎり Iai Cut) is a damage-dealing Normal-type move introduced in Generation I. It was HM01 until Generation VII. In Pokémon Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, and Ultra Moon, it was the signature move of Kartana. Cut inflicts damage and has no secondary effect. Cut can also be used as part of a Pokémon Contest combination, with the user gaining two extra appeal points if the move Swords Dance was used during the prior turn.
Cut & Move Tracklist. Videos of the album Cut & Move.
Cut & Move is the second full-length studio album by hard rock band Day of Fire, released on June 6, 2006. Run" was the theme song for WWE Unforgiven 2006. It is the band's only album as a five-piece. Chris Pangallo - Bass. Joe Pangallo - Guitar. Gregg Hionis - Guitar.
Move is the debut album by The Move, released on the Regal Zonophone label. The only one which was recorded by the group’s initial line-up before bassist Ace Kefford left, it includes both sides of their third and fourth singles ("Flowers in the Rain" and "Fire Brigade"). Flowers in the Rain" was the first ever song played on Radio 1 in September 1967 by Tony Blackburn.
Album Songs - 1. Love 2. Run 3. Hole In My Hand 4. Cut And Move 5. Regret 6. Far And Gone 7. Wake Me 8. When The Light 9. Frustrated 10. Reborn. Related Radio Stations. More Albums with Day of Fire.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|3||Hole In My Hand||4:00|
|4||Cut & Move||3:26|
|6||Far & Gone||3:28|
|8||When The Light
Keyboards – James "Mirs" Rowand*, Pete Thornton
- Record Company – Sony BMG Music Entertainment
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Provident Label Group LLC
- Copyright (c) – Provident Label Group LLC
- Manufactured By – Sony DADC – DIDX-124276
- Manufactured By – Provident-Integrity Distribution
- Distributed By – Provident-Integrity Distribution
- Manufactured By – Sony BMG Music Entertainment
- Distributed By – Sony BMG Music Entertainment
- Produced For – Thornton Productions, Inc.
- Recorded At – The Fort Studios
- Mixed At – The Fort Studios
- A&R [Production] – Michelle Pearson
- Art Direction – Day Of Fire
- Backing Vocals [BGVs], Bass – Chris Pangallo
- Backing Vocals [BGVs], Drums – Zach Simms
- Booking – Creative Artists Agency
- Design – Tim Parker
- Design [Flame] – Matt Brown
- Engineer [Additional, Assistant] – Owen Butler
- Engineer [Additional] – Brett Reighn, James Rowand
- Executive Producer – Jordyn Conner, Robert Beeson
- Guitar – Joe Pangallo
- Guitar, Backing Vocals [BGVs] – Gregg Hionis
- Lead Vocals – Josh Brown
- Management – Whizbang, Inc.
- Mastered By – Michael Fuller*
- Other [Hair & Makeup] – Nicole Bushnell
- Other [Stylist] – Stephanie McBrayer
- Photography By – Reisig & Taylor
- Producer, Engineer, Mixed By – Pete Thornton
- Technician [Drum Tech] – Nathan Warshowsky
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 083061079420
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L328
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 50F3
- Matrix / Runout: A02 DIDX-124276 1
- Other (Distribution Code): RKXXXX