Teena Marie - Wild And Peaceful mp3 album
Wild and Peaceful is the debut studio album by American singer-songwriter Teena Marie. Released on March 31, 1979 by Motown, It features significant contributions from Rick James. He provided co-vocals on "I'm a Sucker for Your Love". Wild and Peaceful peaked at on the Black Albums chart and on the Billboard Albums chart. The lead single "I'm a Sucker for Your Love" reached on the US Black Singles chart and in the UK. All tracks composed by Rick James, except where indicated.
Teena Marie’s debut album, Wild and Peaceful, couldn’t have had a more accurate title. Released in 1979 and largely composed by her longtime collaborator Rick James, the album bounced between moods and moments that represented either end of the emotional spectrum. On it, Marie also flits deftly from high-energy disco and funk to ballads that are steeped in rhythm & blues and jazz. She was signed to the Gordy imprint of Motown, which intentionally marketed her overtly soulful album to black radio
Wild and Peaceful is the debut album by Teena Marie, released in 1979 on Motown, and featuring significant contributions from Rick James.
Wild and Peaceful is the debut studio album by American singer-songwriter Teena Marie.
Piano – Teena Marie (tracks: B2). Producer – Art Stewart, Rick James. Saxophone – Ernie Fields, Jr., Ernie Watts. Rights Society: ASCAP. Matrix, Runout (Side One Label): G7 - 986 R1 - A.
Wild and Peaceful Teena Marie. This album has an average beat per minute of 113 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 74/151 BPM). Tracklist Wild and Peaceful.
Features Song Lyrics for Teena Marie's Wild and Peaceful album. De Ja Vu (I've Been Here Before) Lyrics. 2. Don't Look Back Lyrics. Teena Marie Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963. RIFF’d: Nas’ ‘Nasir’. Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965.
Lady T smoothly picks up where Teena’s Rick James-produced debut left off. It’s also something like an organic extension of Riperton’s final proper album, Minnie, also released in 1979; Rudolph co-write one-third of the songs and brought in some of Riperton’s studio associates, including Jerry Hey's Seawind Horns
Продавец: Интернет-магазин Ozon. Адрес: Россия, Москва, Пресненская набережная, 10. ОГРН: 1027739244741
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||I'm A Sucker For Your Love
Lead Vocals [Co-lead Vocals] – Rick JamesWritten-By – Rick James
|A2||Turnin' Me On
Written-By – Rick James
|A3||Don't Look Back
Written-By – Robert White, William "Smokey" Robinson*
|B1||De Ja Vu (I've Been Here Before)
Written-By – Rick James
|B2||I'm Gonna Have My Cake (And Eat It Too)
Written-By – Michelle Holland, Teena Marie
|B3||I Can't Love Anymore
Written-By – Rick James
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Motown Record Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Motown Record Corporation
- Published By – Jobete Music Co., Inc.
- Recorded At – Marvin Gaye Studio
- Recorded At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Recorded At – Devonshire Studios
- Mixed At – Motown Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Motown Recording Studios
- Arranged By [Horn And String Arrangements] – Peter Cardinali, Rick James
- Arranged By [Rhythm Arrangements], Acoustic Guitar, Guitar [6 & 12 String], Electric Piano, Timpani [Tympanis], Electronic Drums [Syndrums], Congas, Percussion – Rick James
- Backing Vocals – Adrienne Williams, Jeannie King, Julia Tillman Waters, Maxine Willard Waters, Rick James, Teena Marie, The Colored Girls
- Bass – Oscar Alston
- Design, Illustration – Norm Ung
- Drums – Lanise Hughes
- Engineer [Mixing] – Art Stewart
- Engineer [Recording] – Art Stewart, Russell Schmitt
- Guitar – Wali Ali
- Keyboards, Soloist, Piano – Clarence Sims (tracks: B2)
- Management [Product Manager] – Brenda Boyce*
- Mastered By, Engineer – Jack Andrews
- Percussion – Chris Boehme*, Shondu Akiem*
- Performer [Rhythm Section] – Rick James, Stone City Band
- Photography By [Photo Montage] – Andy Su
- Piano – Teena Marie (tracks: B2)
- Producer – Art Stewart, Rick James
- Saxophone – Ernie Fields, Jr.*, Ernie Watts
- Soloist, Saxophone, Soloist, Flute – Daniel Le Melle* (tracks: B1, B2)
- Synthesizer – Levi Ruffin*
- Trombone – Garnett Brown
- Trumpet – Oscar Brashear
NotesRecorded at Marvin Gaye Studios, The Record Plant - N.Y. and Devonshire Recording Studios
Mixed and Mastered at Motown Recording Studios
℗ 1979 Motown Record Corporation © 1979 Motown Record Corporation, Hollywood, California 90028,
All Rights Reserved, Trademark Motown Record Corporation, Printed in U.S.A.
All songs published by Jobete Music Co., Inc. (ASCAP)
Jackie Ruffin & Lisa Sarna are credited collectively as The Colored Girls
Main title appears as "Wild and Peaceful" on front cover and as "Wild & Peaceful" on spine and labels
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Side One Label): G7 - 986 R1 - A
- Matrix / Runout (Side Two Label): G7 - 986 R1 - B
|260-15-022||Teena Marie||Wild And Peaceful (LP, Album)||Motown, Bellaphon||260-15-022||Germany||1981|
|MOTD-5271||Teena Marie||Wild & Peaceful (CD, Album, RE)||Motown||MOTD-5271||US||1990|
|G7-986R1||Teena Marie||Wild And Peaceful (LP, Album)||Gordy||G7-986R1||US||1979|
|G7 986 HT||Teena Marie||Wild & Peaceful (8-Trk, Album)||Gordy||G7 986 HT||US||Unknown|
|5271ML||Teena Marie||Wild & Peaceful (LP, Album, RE)||Motown||5271ML||US||Unknown|