Shawn Colvin - Steady On mp3 album
Steady On is the 1989 debut album by American singer-songwriter Shawn Colvin. In addition to launching Colvin's career the album won the award for Best Contemporary Folk Album at the 33rd Grammy Awards in February 1991. Notable guest appearances include Suzanne Vega and Bruce Hornsby.
Another Long One. Producer – Shawn Colvin. 6. Cry Like An Angel. Steady On (LP, Album). Steady On (CD, Album, Club).
Shawn Colvin (born January 10, 1956) is an American singer-songwriter and musician widely known for her Grammy-winning 1997 single "Sunny Came Home. Early and personal life. Colvin was born in Vermillion, South Dakota and spent her youth in London, Ontario and Carbondale, Illinois. Steady On is the 1989 debut album by singer-songwriter Shawn Colvin. The album reached 111 on the Billboard 200 in 1989.
Fat City (Shawn Colvin album). Fat City, Shawn Colvin's second full-length album, was released in 1992 on Columbia Records. The album reached 142 on the Billboard 200 and reached on Billboard's Top Heatseekers. Round of Blues" and "I Don't Know Why" made Billboard's Modern Rock Tracks and Adult Contemporary single charts, respectively.
Album Steady On. Steady On Lyrics. China gets broken And it will never be the same Boats on the ocean Find their way back again I am weaving Like a drunkard Like a balloon up in the air I am needing a puncture and someone To point me somewhere I'm gonna keep my head on straight I just hope it's not too late Open up the gate. I go straight on, steady on. Steady on! I was feeling imploded A wooden smile, a wooden heart The things exploded Like rockets in the dark Now I'm pulling out splinters And I'm off to hibernate somewhere For the nuclear winter Of another love affair
Shawn Colvin – Shawn Colvin is an American singer-songwriter and musician known for her 1997 Grammy-winning song, Sunny Came Home. Colvin was born in Vermillion, South Dakota, and spent her youth in London, Ontario and she is the second of four children. Colvin released her debut album Steady On in 1989, the album won a Grammy Award for Best Contemporary Folk Album and featured backing vocals by Vega. Colvins second album Fat City was released in 1992 and received a Grammy nomination for Best Contemporary Folk Recording, the song I Dont Know Why was nominated for a Grammy in the Best Female Pop Vocal category.
Shawn Colvin - Shawn Colvin, 2008 Shawn Colvin ( 10. Januar 1956 in Vermillion, South Dakota) ist eine US amerikanische Folk und Popsängerin.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||Diamond In The Rough
Backing Vocals – Suzanne Vega
|3||Shotgun Down The Avalanche||5:02|
Producer – Bob Riley
|5||Another Long One
Producer – Shawn Colvin
|6||Cry Like An Angel||4:52|
|7||Something To Believe In||4:12|
|9||Ricochet In Time||3:11|
|10||The Dead Of The Night||5:03|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Records Inc.
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Manufactured By – CBS Records Inc.
- Mixed At – Skyline Studios
- Recorded At – The Hit Factory
- Recorded At – Krypton Studios
- Recorded At – Giant Sound
- Recorded At – Shelter Island Sound
- Recorded At – MRC Studios
- Recorded At – Serious Sound
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Glass Mastered At – DADC
- Art Direction – Carol Chen
- Engineer – Geoff Keehn, Kevin Halpin, Malcolm Pollack, Mark Partis, Steve Addabbo, Ted Spencer
- Engineer [Assistant (Giant Sound)] – Mark Miller
- Engineer [Assistant (MRC Studios)] – Phil Klum
- Engineer [Assistant (Skyline Studios)] – Paul Angelli, UE Nastasi
- Engineer [Assistant (The Hit Factory)] – Dary Sulich, Kris Brauninger
- Executive-Producer – Ronald K. Fierstein
- Management – Ronald K. Fierstein
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Kevin Killen
- Photography By – Frank Ockenfels 3*
- Producer – John Leventhal (tracks: 1 to 3, 6 to 10), Steve Addabbo (tracks: 1 to 3, 6, 7, 9)
Notes"CK 45209" appears on spine and disc; "45209" appears on back of booklet; "DIDP 071849" also appears on the disc.
Suzanne Vega appears courtesy of A&M Records.
Bob Riley appears courtesy of Reprise Records.
Bruce Hornsby appears courtesy of RCA Records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7464-45209-2
- Barcode (Scanned): 074644520927
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 (Reversed)): DIDP-071849 2
- Barcode (Variant 2 (Reversed)): DIDP-071849 6
- Other (Disc Hub): Digital Audio Disc Corp. Made In USA
- Other (SPARS Code): ADD
|C 45209, FC 45209||Shawn Colvin||Steady On (LP, Album)||Columbia, Columbia||C 45209, FC 45209||US||1989|
|466142 1||Shawn Colvin||Steady On (LP, Album)||CBS||466142 1||Europe||1989|
|2-980.802/2-466142||Shawn Colvin||Steady On (CD, Album)||CBS||2-980.802/2-466142||Brazil||1989|
|466142 4||Shawn Colvin||Steady On (Cass, Album)||CBS||466142 4||UK||1989|
|466142 1||Shawn Colvin||Steady On (LP, Album)||CBS||466142 1||UK||1989|