William Shakespeare - King Henry V mp3 album
Henry V is a history play by William Shakespeare, believed to have been written near 1599. It tells the story of King Henry V of England, focusing on events immediately before and after the Battle of Agincourt (1415) during the Hundred Years' War. In the First Quarto text, it was titled The Cronicle History of Henry the fift,:p. 6 which became The Life of Henry the Fifth in the First Folio text.
King Henry V (LP, Album). Odhams Books Ltd. DEOB 5AS. UK. 1964. DEOB 5AM. William Shakespeare. King Henry V (LP, Album, Mono, Boo). The Tragedy Of King Henry V (LP, Album, Club). King Henry V Shakespeare; audio/abridged; w/ Richard Burton 51:55.
William Shakespeare – King Henry V. Label: Oldbourne Press – DEOB 5AM. Series: Living Shakespeare –. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Mono, Book. King Henry V: A modern abridged version. Belongs to the series "Living Shakespeare". Other Versions (5 of 11) View All. Cat.
Henry V by William Shakespeare. Henry V is a historical play by William Shakespeare that was part of a tetralogy that also included Richard II, Henry IV, Part 1 and Henry IV, Part 2. It's believed Shakespeare wrote Henry V in approximately 1599, and it is the second chapter on the events that befall upon King Henry V of England. Original audiences of these historical works would have been familiar with the characters, particularly the title character, who Shakespeare depicts in "Henry IV" as a free-spirited young man known as Prince Harry
King Henry V. 1599 dramatis personae. KING HENRY THE FIFTH DUKE OF GLOUCESTER, brother to the King DUKE OF BEDFORD, " " " " DUKE OF EXETER, Uncle to the King DUKE OF YORK, cousin to the King EARL OF SALISBURY EARL OF WESTMORELAND EARL OF WARWICK ARCHBISHOP OF CANTERBURY BISHOP OF ELY EARL OF CAMBRIDGE, conspirator against the King LORD SCROOP, " " " " SIR THOMAS GREY, " " " " SIR THOMAS ERPINGHAM, officer in the King's.
Enter KING HENRY and EXETER. KING HENRY V How now! what's the matter? FLUELLEN My liege, here is a villain and a traitor, that, look your grace, has struck the glove which your majesty is take out of the helmet of Alencon. WILLIAMS My liege, this was my glove; here is the fellow of it; and he that I gave it to in change promised to wear it in his cap: I promised to strike him, if he did: I met this man with my glove in his cap, and I have been as good as my word
King Henry V. William Shakespeare Biography. Sixteenth-Century Political Theory. Even though we never see King Henry actually fighting on the stage, we are told repeatedly of his fighting prowess and of his battered armor and sword; in other scenes, we see him as the inspirational orator and leader of men, exhorting them to rise to the great demands put upon them by the nature of the wars.
Henry V is a play by William Shakespeare that was first performed in 1599. Get a copy of Henry V at B. OM. Summary & Analysis. See a complete list of the characters in Henry V and in-depth analyses of King Henry V, Catherine, and Fluellen. King Henry V. Catherine. Here's where you'll find analysis about the play as a whole.
Only 19 left in stock (more on the way). Times Higher Education Supplement.
|A||King Henry V|
|B||King Henry V|
- Recorded By – F.C.M. Productions
- Composed By [Musique Concrète] – Desmond Leslie
- Directed By – John Hale
- Voice Actor [Alice, Queen Isabel Of France] – Nancy Nevinson
- Voice Actor [Ambassador, Montjoy] – Julian Glover
- Voice Actor [Chorus] – Nigel Davenport
- Voice Actor [Constable Of France, Duke Of Gloucester, Herald] – Peter Birrel
- Voice Actor [Court] – Norman Wingrove
- Voice Actor [Dauphin] – John Moffatt
- Voice Actor [Duke Of Bourbon, Duke Of Burgundy] – Paul Harris
- Voice Actor [Duke Of Exeter] – Michael Goodliffe
- Voice Actor [Earl Of Westmoreland] – Dyson Lovell
- Voice Actor [Fluellen] – Kenneth Griffith
- Voice Actor [Governor Of Harfleur] – Nigel Davenport
- Voice Actor [Gower, Duke Of Bedford] – Frank Williams
- Voice Actor [Jamy, Williams] – Robert Fyfe
- Voice Actor [Katharine] – Anna Massey
- Voice Actor [King Charles Vi Of France] – Lockwood West
- Voice Actor [King Henry V] – Richard Burton
- Voice Actor [Macmorris, Bates] – John Davidson
- Voice Actor [Messenger, Duke Of Orleans] – Benjamin Whitrow
- Voice Actor [Pistol] – Peter Woodthorpe
- Voice Actor [Sir Thomas Erpingham] – Noel Howlett
NotesKing Henry V: A modern abridged version.
Belongs to the series "Living Shakespeare".
|DEOB 5AM||Shakespeare*||King Henry V (LP, Album, Mono)||Odhams Books Ltd.||DEOB 5AM||UK||1964|
|DEOB 5AS||William Shakespeare||King Henry V (LP, Album)||Odhams Books Ltd.||DEOB 5AS||UK||1964|
|S-2510, LS/11||Shakespeare*||The Tragedy Of King Henry V (LP, Album, Club, RE)||World Record Club, World Record Club||S-2510, LS/11||Australia||1971|
|SLS-11, LS/11||Shakespeare*||The Tragedy Of King Henry V (LP, Album, Club)||World Record Club, World Record Club||SLS-11, LS/11||Australia||1965|
|SLS-11, LS/11||Shakespeare*||The Tragedy Of King Henry V (LP, Album, Club, RE)||World Record Club, World Record Club||SLS-11, LS/11||Australia||1969|