Heidi - Heidi mp3 album
is a Japanese visual kei rock band formed in Tokyo in February 2006. Their third album was released in Europe by Gan-Shin records in 2009 and the following year Heidi. signed to major label Geneon Universal Entertainment.
Present (Killing Heidi album). Present is the second studio album by the Australian band Killing Heidi, released in Australia on 25 October 2002 (see 2002 in music), which peaked at No. 12 on the ARIA Albums Chart. It was produced by Paul Kosky, Chris Robinson and Andy Baldwyn, and followed from the group's debut album, Reflector (March 2000)
Killing Heidi is the third album by Australian rock band Killing Heidi, released by Columbia Records in Australia on 30 August 2004 (see 2004 in music). It was the band's first album without their producer Paul Kosky-who worked on their previous albums and has a more "sophisticated and grittier" feel to it with the lead singer, Ella Hooper, stating that releasing the album is "just like a re-launch"
Heidi soundtrack from 2015, composed by Niki Reiser. Get this album or track at: 3:02. 8. Kitten and Maladie Suisse. Get this album or track at: 2:13.
Reflector (Killing Heidi album). The album was an enormous success, propelling the band to prominence and eventually spending seven weeks at No. 1 on the ARIA charts. It eventually went 5x Platinum in Australia (selling over 350,000 copies) and won the ARIA Award for Album of the Year at the ARIA Music Awards of 2000. Upon its release in early 2000, Reflector became the fastest-selling album in Australian music history
Killing Heidi (album). Killing Heidi debuted in the top ten on the Australian ARIA Albums Chart, making it their second top ten album and sales were similar to those of Killing Heidi's second album, Present (2002) – both were certified gold by ARIA for 35000 units shipped. Their third album gave Killing Heidi another top twenty single with "I Am", but its second single, "Calm Down" was not a major hit.
See All. Yodelling Song of the Alps.
In 2016, Heidi has announced the relaunch of her Jackathon Jams label. After a short hiatus, the first release is a 3-track collaborative EP from DJ T. Vs Emanuel Satie featuring two new productions. In 2016, Heidi has announced the relaunch of her Jackathon Jams label. Vs Emanuel Satie featuring two new productions ‘Break Loose’ and ‘Feeling You’ featuring Joe le Groove, and a remix of ‘Break Loose’ by Kill Frenzy. The EP will be released on 1 April and will be the first Jackathon Jams release distributed via a new deal with !K7.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Teit Sen Taas||3:53|
|3||Ken Leikkiin Ryhtyy (feat. Iso DEE)
Featuring – Iso DEE*
|9||"Melkein" Ei Oo Mukana||3:45|
- Distributed By – EMI Finland
- Copyright (c) – Rubato Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rubato Music
- Manufactured By – CD Data-Mate
- Composed By – S. Laine* (tracks: 8), T.Poijärvi* (tracks: 3 to 5, 7 to 12, 14)
- Composed By, Lyrics By – Heidi (tracks: 2, 6, 13), Ville Laaksonen (tracks: 1)
- Cover – Janne Lehtinen
- Guitar, Programmed By – A. Ylermi
- Instruments [Nokialainen] – T.Poijärvi* (tracks: 5)
- Lyrics By – T.Poijärvi* (tracks: 2 to 5, 7 to 12, 14)
- Mastered By – Janne Lehtinen
- Photography By – Raisa Rautiainen
- Piano – Simo Laine (tracks: 6, 8, 13), Ville Laaksonen (tracks: 2)
- Producer [Vocals] – Ville Laaksonen (tracks: 2)
- Recorded By, Mixed By, Producer – A. Ylermi
- Vocals, Backing Vocals – Heidi
- Vocals, Rap – Heidi (tracks: 3), "Danny" Lipsanen* (tracks: 3)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 6430010310105
- Barcode (Text): 6 430010 310105
- Rights Society: BIEM/n©b
- Rights Society (Boxed): TEOSTO