Blyth Power - The Barman And Other Stories mp3 album
Since 1993, Blyth Power recordings have been released on their own label, Downwarde Spiral. Since 2000 they have cut back on their touring schedule due to various personal commitments, but they have organised an annual mini-festival, the Blyth Power Ashes. The festival takes place in August of each year, and combines live music with a cricket match featuring band members and their associates. From 2011 the event moved to The Plough, in Farcet Fen near Peterborough due to its ever-increasing popularity . The Barman and Other Stories (1988 - Midnight Music Records). Alnwick and Tyne (1990 - Midnight Music Records). The Guns of Castle Cary (1991 - Midnight Music Records).
A new version of Last. The Barman and Other Stories. Overview (current section).
Profile: British folk rock band formed in 1983 in Somerset. Current line-up: Joseph Porter (drums/lead vocals) Annie Hatcher (keyboards/harmony vocals) Steven Cooper (guitar) Jerry Hatcher (bass). Box 255 Harrogate HG1 5ZL England. The Barman And Other Stories (Album).
Listen to The Barman And Other Stories now. Listen to The Barman And Other Stories in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
The Barman and Other Stories. It's Not Going to Happen Again. It's Not Going to Happen Again Blyth Power. Unknown Submit Tempo you can also upload the audio file to get the Tempo. Video It's Not Going to Happen Again. 6. Top Songs Blyth Power. The Bishop at the Gate.
The Barman And Other Stories, 2m 59sec. Chat About The Barman by Blyth Power. For You. Music, radio and podcasts, all free. Listen online or download the iHeartRadio App. Connect.
Lista de Bandas Pop Rock Prefab Sprout The Gunman and Other Stories. adicionar as letras do álbum. adicionar uma crítica. Data de lançamento Junho 2001.
|A1||Up From The Country||3:50|
|A3||City Of Morpeth||3:48|
|A4||Boys In The Bag||3:13|
|A5||Me And Mister Absolutely||4:08|
|A6||It's Not Going To Happen Again||2:20|
|B1||The Bishop At The Gate||4:20|
|B3||Hard Summer Long||1:31|
|B4||He Who Would Valiant Be||3:13|
|B5||Bind Their Kings In Chains||3:15|
|B6||Goodbye To All That||3:27|
- Published By – Midnight Music Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Midnight Music (Records) Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Midnight Music (Records) Ltd.
- Lacquer Cut At – The Exchange
- Mastered At – The Exchange
- Pressed By – MPO
- Recorded At – Greenhouse Studio, London
- Accordion – Clive Bell
- Arranged By – Blyth Power
- Artwork [40035 At Blaenau Ffestiniog, October 1983] – Josef Porta*
- Bass – Martin Neish
- Drums – Josef Porta*
- Engineer – Jessica Corcoran, Steve Nunn
- Guitar – James Hince*, Steve Ardcorr
- Guitar [Spanish] – Richard Corr
- Illustration [Cover] – William Hogarth
- Keyboards – Ivan McTaggart
- Lacquer Cut By – Jonz*
- Lyrics By – Josef Porta*
- Mastered By – John Dent
- Producer – Nick Ralph
- Violin – Martin Bell
- Vocals – Josef Porta*, Sarah Leavingtown*, Siân Jeffreys*
- Written-By – Blyth Power (tracks: Side A + B1,B2,B3,B5,B6), Traditional (tracks: B4)
NotesGatefold sleeve with track-listing & lyrics inside. Initial copies came with a sticker.
Made in France.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout): CHIME 00:36 A1 I KNOW NOTHING... The Exchange MPO
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout): CHIME 00:36 B1 I'M JUST THIS GUY... JONZ MPO
|CHIME 00.36||Blyth Power||The Barman And Other Stories (LP, Album, TP)||Midnight Music||CHIME 00.36||UK||1988|