Coleman Hawkins And Orch. - Cocktails For Two / Bean & The Boys mp3 album
- Performer: Coleman Hawkins And Orch.
- Title: Cocktails For Two / Bean & The Boys
- Genre: Jazz
- Formats: AHX MMF VQF ADX MP4 MPC APE
- Released: 1946
- Style: Bop
- MP3 album: 1501 mb
- FLAC album: 1708 mb
- Rating: 4.9/5
- Votes: 332
Cover information about the songs on the release Cocktails for Two by Coleman Hawkins and Orch. who covered the songs, who sang the originals. SecondHandSongs is building the most comprehensive source of cover song information.
Coleman Hawkins and Confrères is an album by saxophonist Coleman Hawkins which was recorded in 1958 (with one track from 1957) and released on the Verve label. All compositions by Coleman Hawkins except where noted. Cocktails for Two" (Arthur Johnston, Sam Coslow) – 2:39. Sunday" (Chester Conn, Jule Styne, Bennie Krueger, Ned Miller) – 5:19.
I Can't Believe That You're in Love with Me. Coleman Hawkins, Coleman Hawkins feat. Mound City Blue Blowers.
Coleman Hawkins - Cocktails For Two (Album Version). Coleman Hawkins - Stompin' At The Savoy. Coleman Hawkins - Bean And The Boys (Live At The Village Gate, NYC/1962). Coleman Hawkins - Stuffy.
This LP (whose contents have been reissued in different settings on CD) features the always adventurous tenor saxophonist Coleman Hawkins with three different modern groups. The first four selections are the earliest studio recordings of pianist/composer Thelonious Monk, who was clearly happy to be performing in Hawkins' quartet. A date from Dec. 1946, matches Hawkins with such young modernists as trumpeter Fats Navarro, trombonist .
Cocktails For Two. 3:03. Bean And The Boys (LP, Comp, RE, RM). Prestige, Prestige.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||Cocktails For Two
Written-By – Johnston*, Coslow*
|B||Bean & The Boys|
- Record Company – Sonora Radio & Television Corporation
- Alto Saxophone – Porter Kilbert (tracks: B)
- Bass – Dillon Russell*
- Drums – Maxwell Roach*
- Piano – Hank Jones
- Tenor Saxophone – Coleman Hawkins
- Trombone – James Johnson* (tracks: B)
- Trumpet – Theodore Navarro* (tracks: B)
- Vibraphone – Milton Jackson*
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): S. R. 1860-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): S. R. 1858-2