Wipers - Over The Edge mp3 album
Over the Edge is the third studio album by American punk rock band Wipers, released in 1983. Originally released on Brain Eater Records and Greg Sage's label, Trap, in 1983, it was later reissued by Restless Records, and then reissued and remastered on Sage's Zeno Records as part of the Wipers Box Set. A different recording of "Romeo" was released as a 1981 single on Trap, with "No Solution" on the B-side.
Album Name Over the Edge. 版公司 Restless Records Trap. It has now been re-issued and remastered on Greg Sage's Zeno Records in the Wipers Box Set. 1. Over the Edge.
Over The Edge (Cass). Enigma Records (3), Virgin Greece. Vendre cette version. Over The Edge (Cass, Album, RE). Restless Records.
Over the Edge (оригинал Wipers). С обрыва (перевод Psychea). It's not the truth I see. Это не правда: It's just a mockery. Don't need to waste my time. Push me over the edge. Давай, столкни меня с обрыва! Don't do the things you do. Я больше не повторяю ничего за тобой, Don't have to oblige you. Больше не стараюсь угодить тебе, Makin' choices on my own.
You can get here Over The Edge Album Lyrics, Tracklist, Videos, Cover Picture and More. Send to a friend: Wipers. Over The Edge Album Lyrics.
The Wipers were a punk rock group formed in Portland, Oregon in 1977 by guitarist Greg Sage, drummer Sam Henry and bassist Dave Koupal. The group's tight song structure and use of heavy distortion has been hailed as extremely influential by numerous critics and musicians, including Melvins, Mono M. ore . Year: 1983.
|A1||Over The Edge||3:47|
|B1||Now Is The Time||3:01|
|B3||No One Wants An Alien||3:22|
|B4||The Lonely One||3:37|
|B5||No Generation Gap||3:08|
- Licensed From – Zeno Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Jackpot Records
- Copyright (c) – Zeno Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Zeno Records
- Lacquer Cut At – Cohearent Audio
- Mastered At – Record Technology Incorporated – 178871
- Mastered At – Record Technology Incorporated – 178872
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-89804
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-89805
- Lacquer Cut By – KPG*
- Photography By [Back Cover Photo] – Phil In Phlash*
- Photography By [Front Cover Photo] – Lucy Capeheart
- Producer, Recorded By, Songwriter [All Songs By] – Greg Sage
NotesRecorded at Mead St. PDX
©℗ 1983 (Trap / Zeno Music - BMI)
Under license agreement with Zenorecords.
℗ Jackpot Records ©+℗ Zenorecords 2009 USA
For the AcousTech Mastering cutting, see Over The Edge.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side One Etched): JPR 82803-A 178871. S-89804 [email protected]
- Matrix / Runout (Side Two Etched): JPR 82803-B 178872. S-89805 [email protected]
- Barcode: 7 51937 43721 5
- Rights Society: BMI
|EATER 2||Wipers||Over The Edge (LP, Album)||Brain Eater||EATER 2||US||1983|
|GIFT 020||Wipers||Over The Edge (LP)||Gift Of Life Records||GIFT 020||Germany||Unknown|
|2187-1||Wipers||Over The Edge (LP, Album, RE)||Enigma Records||2187-1||Netherlands||1986|
|8-23892, VG 50270||Wipers||Over The Edge (LP, Album, RE)||Enigma Records , Enigma Records , Virgin, Virgin||8-23892, VG 50270||Greece||1987|
|GIFT 020||Wipers||Over The Edge (CD, Album, RE)||Gift Of Life, Restless Records||GIFT 020||Germany||1990|