Bob Florence Big Band - Westlake mp3 album
Westlake is a big band music album recording by BOB FLORENCE released in 1981 on CD, LP/Vinyl and/or cassette. BOB FLORENCE - Westlake. Filed under Big Band By BOB FLORENCE. A1 Westlake 8:30 A2 One Two Three 14:45 B1 Carmlo's By The Freeway 7:39 B2 Autumn 6:32 B3 Pumpkinette 7:45.
Bob Florence (1932-2008) was an American jazz arranger and pianist. At the beginning of his career Florence worked as a pianist and arranger with Dave Pell. He founded his first band in the late 1950s, working with, amongst others, Herb Geller, Bud Shank, Frank Capp and Bob Enevoldsen. Since that time, Florence worked in various big band projects across the Los Angeles area, working mainly with session musicians and as an accompanist to various singers.
Big Miller with The Big Band of Bob Florence. Bob Florence Big Band. Sort name: Florence, Bob Big Band.
Sue Raney With Bob Florence - Flight Of Fancy - A Journey Of Alan & Marilyn Bergman (Album).
born on 20/5/1932 in Los Angeles, CA, United States. died on 15/5/2008 in Los Angeles, CA, United States. Biography Discography Titles. Bob Florence (May 20, 1932 – May 15, 2008) was an American jazz arranger and pianist. Florence began taking piano lessons at five and initially intended to be a concert pianist. His direction changed when he was exposed to jazz at Los Angeles City College. Westlake (Discovery, 1981). Soaring (Sea Breeze, 1982). Magic Time (Trend, 1983). Trashcan City (Discovery, 1986). The Norwegian Radio Big Band meets Bob Florence (Odin, 1986). State of the Art (USA Music Group, 1988). Funupsmanship (MAMA, 1992).
WESTLAKE - Bob Florence Big Band - Discovery 155. ART BLAKEY AND THE JAZZ MESSENGERS - Impulse 156. JAZZ LAB ("Early Bird") - Donald Byrd/Gigi Gryce - Columbia 157. MAMBO DIABLO - Tito Puente - Concord 158. BUDDY DE FRANCO - Classic Jazz 159. THE ESSENTIAL CHARLIE PARKER - Verve 160. SPONTANEOUS COMBUSTION/A NIGHT AT THE BOHEMIA - The Savoy Sessions/Cannonball Adderley/Kenny Clarke 16. HEART AND SOUL - Clayton/Hamilton Big Band - Capri 362. JOEY DEFRANCESCA PART III - Columbia 363. THE CURE - Keith Jarrett - ECM 364. Pepper adams/5 - . p 365. THE MARKSMAN - Mark Whitfield -Warner Brothers 376. The grp all-star band - grp 377. GIGI - Andre Previn & His Pals - Contemporary 378.
album Weekly Top. album Pop Hotlist. music noteChords for Bob Florence Big Band - Carmelo's by the Freeway. Bob Florence Big Band-Autumn featuring Pete Christlieb.
Estate agent in Westlake Village, California. Dianna Dingman, Realtor. Estate agents in Westlake Village, California. Pages liked by this Page. Places Westlake Village, California Erin Pohl and Bob Pearson - Coldwell Banker Westlake Village. English (UK) · Русский · Українська · Suomi · Español.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Piano – Bob Florence
|A2||One, Two, Three
Flugelhorn – Steve HuffsteterSoprano Saxophone – Ray PizziTenor Saxophone – Pete ChristliebTrumpet – Warren Luening
|B1||Carmelo's By The Freeway
Tenor Saxophone – Bob CooperTrumpet – Steve Huffsteter
Tenor Saxophone – Pete Christlieb
Piano – Bob FlorenceTrombone – Charlie*Trumpet – Steve Huffsteter
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Trend
- Copyright (c) – Trend
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Discovery Records
- Copyright (c) – Discovery Records
- Recorded At – T.T.G. Studios
- Acoustic Bass – Joel DiBartolo
- Alto Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Clarinet, Flute, Piccolo Flute – Kim Richmond
- Alto Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Flute – Ray Pizzi
- Baritone Saxophone, Bass Clarinet, Clarinet – Bob Hardaway*
- Baritone Saxophone, Contrabass Clarinet – Lee Callett*
- Bass Trombone – Don Waldrop
- Co-producer – Bob MacDonald
- Design – Lenora Hennessy
- Drums – Nick Ceroli
- Engineer – Ami Hadani
- Executive-Producer – Albert L. Marx*
- Liner Notes – Pete Welding
- Mastered By – Dave Ellsworth
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Evelyn Florence
- Tenor Saxophone, Clarinet – Bob Cooper
- Tenor Saxophone, Flute – Pete Christlieb
- Trombone – Charlie Loper*, Chauncey Welsch, Herb Harper
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – George Graham , Nelson Hatt, Rick Baptist, Steve Huffsteter, Warren Luening
- Written-By, Piano, Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Bob Florence
Notes© ℗ 1981 TREND/DISCOVERY RECORDS. (center label)
Box 48081, Los Angeles, Ca. 90048
℗© 1981 Trend Records DBA DISCOVERY® (rear cover)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side 1 etched): DS 832 - A KM - 6528 - A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side 2 etched): DS 832 - B KM - 6528 - B
- Matrix / Runout (Dead Wax 1 & 2 stamped): + KM +
|DSCD-832||Bob Florence Big Band||Westlake (CD)||Discovery Records||DSCD-832||US||1986|