The White Stripes - White Blood Cells mp3 album
White Blood Cells is the third studio album by American garage rock duo The White Stripes, released on July 3, 2001. Recorded in less than one week at Easley-McCain Recording in Memphis, Tennessee, and produced by frontman and guitarist Jack White, it was the band's final record released independently on Sympathy for the Record Industry. Bolstered by the hit single "Fell in Love with a Girl", the record propelled The White Stripes into early commercial popularity and critical success.
Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей The White Stripes. White Blood Cells (CD, Album). XL Recordings, Playground Music Scandinavia. XLCD 151. Scandinavia. The White Stripes.
White blood cells (also called leukocytes or leucocytes and abbreviated as WBCs) are the cells of the immune system that are involved in protecting the body against both infectious disease and foreign invaders. All white blood cells are produced and derived from multipotent cells in the bone marrow known as hematopoietic stem cells. Leukocytes are found throughout the body, including the blood and lymphatic system.
Record Label: Sympathy For The Record Industry, V2. Release Date: Jul 3, 2001.
The third album by Jack and Meg White was the right dynamite for a mainstream breakthrough. Jack’s Delta-roadhouse fantasies, Detroit-garage-rock razzle and busted-love lyricism, as well as Meg’s toy-thunder drumming all peaked at once. King’s first album for the Stax label combines his hard, unflashy guitar playing with the sleek sound of the label’s house band, Booker T. and the MG’s. Hits such as Crosscut Saw and Laundromat Blues earned King a new rock & roll audience.
The White Stripes "White Blood Cell" is one of those albums for sure.
|1||Dead Leaves And The Dirty Ground||3:04|
|3||I'm Finding It Harder To Be A Gentleman||2:54|
|4||Fell In Love With A Girl||1:50|
|7||The Union Forever||3:26|
|8||The Same Boy You've Always Known||3:09|
|9||We're Going To Be Friends||2:22|
|10||Offend In Every Way||3:06|
|11||I Think I Smell A Rat||2:04|
|13||I Can't Wait||3:38|
|15||I Can Learn||3:31|
- Licensed To – V2 Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – BMG Distribution
- Manufactured By – BMG Distribution
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Third Man Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Third Man Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Easley McCain Recording
- Mastered At – Absolute Audio
- Drums, Backing Vocals – Meg White
- Engineer – Stewart Sikes*
- Layout, Design – The Third Man , Twirly Red
- Mastered By – Fred Kevorkian
- Mixed By – Jack White , Stewart Sikes*
- Photography By – Patrick Pantano
- Producer – Jack White
- Vocals, Guitar, Piano – Jack White
- Written-By – The White Stripes
NotesRecorded at Easley-McCain Recording in Memphis, Tennessee winter 2001.
The White Stripes would like to dedicate this album to Loretta Lynn.
℗ © 2002 Third Man Records, Inc.
First cat.# appears on cover and 2nd cat.# on Cd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 38812 71242 4
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L383
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): L383
- Mould SID Code (Variants 1, 2): IFPI 6100
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 3881 6338 1271242 E20111-13 A
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): L383 3881 63381271242 E20111-13 A
|SFTRI 660, 660||The White Stripes||White Blood Cells (LP, Album)||Sympathy For The Record Industry, Sympathy For The Record Industry||SFTRI 660, 660||US||2001|
|CM2037, BR0037||The White Stripes||White Blood Cells (CD, Album, Unofficial)||XL Recordings , XL Recordings||CM2037, BR0037||China||Unknown|
|XLCD 151||The White Stripes||White Blood Cells (CD, Album)||XL Recordings, Playground Music Scandinavia||XLCD 151||Scandinavia||2001|
|XLCD 151||The White Stripes||White Blood Cells (CDr, Album, Promo)||XL Recordings||XLCD 151||UK||2001|
|XLCD 151||The White Stripes||White Blood Cells (CD, Album)||XL Recordings, Third Man Records||XLCD 151||UK & Europe||2001|