The Four Tops - Loco In Acapulco mp3 album
Album: Buster Soundtrack (1988). Charted: 7. Get the Sheet Music License This Song. Loco In Acapulco" was written and produced by Phil Collins and Lamont Dozier for the soundtrack of the film Buster, in which Collins played the title role. They met in Acapulco, Mexico to track music for "Two Hearts," a hit they also co-wrote for the film. While at Motown and working with his partners Eddie and Brian Holland, Dozier wrote two hits for The Four Tops: "Reach Out I'll Be There" and "I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch). Collins, a huge Motown fan, was thrilled to work with The Four Tops. Loco" is a very musical word, but tough to get into a song. Carole King and Gerry Goffin pulled it off with "The Loco-Motion," turning it into a dance, while Phil Collins and Lamont Dozier used it in its true meaning: "crazy.
Four Tops is the 1965 self-titled debut studio album by the American vocal group the Four Tops. The album was written and produced by the Motown's main writing/producing team nd. Four Tops includes the singles "Baby I Need Your Loving", "Without the One You Love (Life's Not Worth While)", and "Ask the Lonely". Side 1. "Baby I Need Your Loving" (Holland–Dozier–Holland). Without the One You Love (Life's Not Worth While)" (Holland–Dozier–Holland).
Loco in Acapulco was a hit song released in 1988 by the Four Tops. Going loco down in Acapulco If you stay too long. Yes You'll be going loco down in Acapulco The magic down there is so strong. Feel the pressure Your back's against the wall. Love is gaining on you You're just about to fall If you're afraid to love Afraid to take a chance. stay too long Yes, you'll be going loco down in Acapulco The magic down there is so strong (Going loco down in Acapulco) (Going loco down in Acapulco). Loco in Acapulco" Track Info.
Four Tops: best 2 tracks. Four Tops - Ain't No Woman Soul, 2014 03:19. Four Tops - Easier Said Than Done Magic, 1985 05:58.
Medley: Bernadette, It's the Same Old Song, Just Walk Away Renee, Reach Out, I'll Be There, Standing. In the Still of the Night (Live). Medley: Reach out I'll Be There, Standing in the Shadows of Love (Live). Loco In Acapulco ((PH Balance Mix)).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||Loco In Acapulco (Body Mix)
Executive-Producer – Clive DavisProducer, Written-By – Lamont Dozier, Phil CollinsRemix – John "Tokes" Potoker*
|B1||Loco In Acapulco
Executive-Producer – Clive DavisProducer, Written-By – Lamont Dozier, Phil Collins
|B2||The Four Of Us
Co-producer, Written-By – Lawrence PaytonProducer – Steve Barri, Tony Peluso
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – BMG Eurodisc Ltd.
- Record Company – BMG Ariola München GmbH
- Distributed By – BMG Records
- Distributed By – BMG Ariola
- Published By – Philip Collins Ltd.
- Published By – Hit & Run Music (Publishing) Ltd.
- Published By – Warner Bros. Music Publishing Ltd.
- Produced For – Starsong Productions
- Published By – Stone Diamond Music Corp.
- Published By – Oval Music
- Design – JM*
- Photography By [Cover] – Seamus Ryan
- Photography By [Portrait] – Jon Gardey
NotesTrack A, B1: Remixed by John "Tokes" Potoker for Direct Inject, Inc.
Track B2: Produced for Starsong Productions. Published by Stone Diamond Music Corp./Oval Music
Original sound recording made by BMG Eurodisc Ltd.
On the album 'Indestructible' 208 840 . 408 840 . 258 840
Printed in England.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout groove, stamped): DM611850 A-1/11-88
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout groove, stamped): DM611850 B-1/11-88
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): S 611 850 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): S 611 850 B
- Barcode (Text cover): 4 009196 118502
- Rights Society: BIEM GEMA
- Label Code: LC 3484
- Other (Distribution code Germany): AF
- Other (Distribution code France): RC120
- Other (Distribution code United Kingdom): BB
|611 850||The Four Tops*||Loco In Acapulco (12", Maxi)||Arista||611 850||UK||1988|
|611 916||The Four Tops*||Loco In Acapulco (pH Balance Mix) (12")||Arista||611 916||UK||1988|
|111-850||The Four Tops*||Loco In Acapulco (7", Single)||Arista||111-850||Canada||1988|
|111 850X, 111-850||The Four Tops*||Loco In Acapulco (7", Single, S/Edition)||Arista, Arista||111 850X, 111-850||UK & Europe||1989|
|Loco 1||The Four Tops*||Loco In Acapulco (12", Promo)||Arista||Loco 1||UK||1988|