kanYeWest Featuring Daft Punk - Stronger mp3 album
Discography: Daft Punk. One More Time 2009 (2009). One More Time (Daft Unreleased Dub) (2007). One More Time - Somebody To Love (2009).
Daft Punk is one of the most influential musical act of the last 20 years. Dance and electronic music defines the musical movement of our era. It's leaked into rock, rap and even country. It is the pop sound of the day, and Daft Punk has most certainly played a heavy hand in that sonic domination. The French duo invented the concept of the bedroom producer with its first album Homework in 1997, yet Daft Punk has had only two tours in 20 years, the second of which launched the modern dance music stage production concept. Pick any Daft Punk song or album from its 20-year history, and it sounds good enough to be released tomorrow.
Discovery is the second studio album by French electronic music duo Daft Punk, released on 26 February 2001 by Virgin Records. It marks a shift from the Chicago house sound prevalent on their first studio record, Homework (1997), to a house style more heavily inspired by disco, post-disco, garage house, and R&B.
|1||Stronger (Radio Edit)||4:08|
|2||Stronger (LP Clean)||5:13|
|3||Stronger (LP Dirty)||5:13|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Roc-A-Fella Records, LLC
- Copyright (c) – Roc-A-Fella Records, LLC
- Manufactured By – Island Def Jam Music Group
- Marketed By – Island Def Jam Music Group
- Distributed By – Universal Music Distribution
- Glass Mastered At – EDC, USA
- Recorded At – Ape Sounds
- Recorded At – Sony Music Studios, New York City
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Mixed At – Larrabee Sound Studios
- Mixed At – Battery Studios, New York
- Produced For – Very Good Beats
- Produced For – Hip Hop Since 1978
- Published By – Daft Life Ltd.
- Published By – Zomba Music Publishers Ltd.
- Published By – Zomba Enterprises, Inc.
- Published By – Edwin Birdsong Music Publishing
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Designed At – Kaikai Kiki Co., Ltd.
- Co-producer [Extended Outro], Recorded By [Extended Intro], Arranged By [Extended Intro], Keyboards, Guitar – Mike Dean
- Design – Takashi Murakami
- Keyboards – Andy Chatterley, La Mar "Mars" Edwards*
- Mixed By – Manny Marroquin
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Jared Robbins
- Producer – Kanye West
- Recorded By – Seiji Sekine
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Andrew Dawson, Anthony Kilhoffer, Kengo Sakurai
- Written-By – E. Birdsong*, G. De Homen-Christo*, K. West*, T. Banghalter*
Produced for Very Good Beats / Hip Hop Since 1978. Recorded at Ape Studios, Tokyo, Japan, assisted at Sony Music Studios, NYC and The Record Plant, Hollywood, CA. Mixed at Larrabee North Studios, Universal City, CA and at Battery Studios, NYC. Keyboards for My Block / Smash Factory / 1500 Or Nothin; Dean's List Productions and on behalf of Liveroom.tv Productions. Guitars for Dean's List Productions. Extended outro co-produced, recorded and arranged for Dean's List Productions.
Contains a sample of "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger", used courtesy of Virgin Records. Published by Daft Life Ltd. / Zomba Music Publishers Ltd. c/o Zomba Enterprises, Inc. (ASCAP), a division of Zomba Enterprises, Inc. / Edwin Birdsong Music Publishing (ASCAP) / WB Music Corp. (ASCAP). Contains master use of "Cola Bottle Baby" used courtesy of Philadelphia International Records. All rights reserved.
Inner ring text: MADE IN USA BY UML.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: DEF R16 7822 02%% A EDC
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0632
|none||kanYeWest*||Stronger (File, MP3, CBR)||Roc-A-Fella Records||none||US||2007|
|none||Kanye West||Stronger (CDr, Single, Promo)||Universal Music Australia||none||Australia||2007|
|602517451636||kanYeWest*||Stronger (CD, Single, Enh)||Roc-A-Fella Records||602517451636||Germany||2007|
|602517444638||kanYeWest*||Stronger (CD, Single)||Roc-A-Fella Records||602517444638||Europe||2007|
|none||kanYeWest* Featuring Daft Punk||kanYeWest* Featuring Daft Punk - Stronger (CDr, Single, Promo)||Island Def Jam Music Group||none||US||2007|