The South Loomis Quickstep - South Loomis Quickstep mp3 album
- Performer: The South Loomis Quickstep
- Title: South Loomis Quickstep
- Genre: World, Country
- Formats: DMF MMF ADX DXD VOC DTS APE
- Released: 1979
- Style: Bluegrass
- MP3 album: 1413 mb
- FLAC album: 1307 mb
- Rating: 4.3/5
- Votes: 889
Take's Bluegrass Album Channel.
Quickstep is an album by pianist Kenny Barron which was recorded in 1991 and released on the German Enja label. A fine modern hard bop release". All compositions by Kenny Barron except where noted. Once upon a Time" (Charles Strouse, Lee Adams) – 8:10.
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes.
Loomis, South Dakota facts for kids. Kids Encyclopedia Facts - Homework Help. Loomis is a census-designated place (CDP) in Davison County, South Dakota, United States. The population was 34 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Mitchell, South Dakota Micropolitan Statistical Area. Loomis was laid out in 1902. Loomis is located at (4. 93375, -9. 05451). According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of . square miles (. 2 km2), all of it land.
Mickey Loomis is the executive vice president and General Manager of the NFL's New Orleans Saints. He was named NFL executive of the year for 2006 Loomis grew up in Eugene, Oregon and graduated from Willamette High School in 1974, then attended Northwest Christian University in Eugene, where he played basketball.
|A2||Carolina In The Pines||2:46|
|A4||I Keep Finding My Way Now And Then||3:23|
|A5||Friend Of The Devil||3:02|
|A6||I'll Fix That Tire, Merle||2:10|
|B4||What Am I Doin' Hangin' 'Round?||2:34|
- Banjo – Allen Hendricks
- Bass – Rob Bonner (tracks: A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, A6, B1, B2, B3, B4, B6)
- Fiddle – Mark O'Connor (tracks: A1, A3, A6, B1, B3, B4, B6), Ted Smith (tracks: B2), Tiny Moore (tracks: A2, A4, A5)
- Guitar – Brian Cutler (tracks: A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, A6, B1, B2, B3, B4, B6)
- Lead Vocals – Brian Cutler (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B2, B5), Rob Bonner (tracks: A6, B1), Ted Smith (tracks: A5, B3, B5)
- Mandolin – Ted Smith (tracks: A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, A6, B1, B2, B3, B4, B6)