Recover - This May Be The Year I Disappear mp3 album
Hometown screamo heroes Recover have pulled rank in Austin for years, but with major label debut This May Be the Year I Disappear, they deliver radio-quality love songs that combat teenage angst with adult euphoria. Ironically, it's that 101Xity keeping Disappear out of the stellar category.
Tracklist: 1. Night Of The Creeps, 2. Simple, 3. Disappear, 4. Slower, 5. Fuck Me For Free, 6. LA, 7. Crashed, 8. Push Push, 9. Light Up The Night, 10. Once In A While, 11. My Only Cure, 12. Big Choruses. More albums from Recover: Rodeo And Picasso by Recover. Challenger by Recover. View all albums . This May Be The Year I Disappear. By: Recover (2004, Rock). 1. Night Of The Creeps.
Guarda le foto, la copertina e le immagini più recenti dell'album 4 Sons Of A King di The Motion. Ascolta gratuitamente 4 Sons Of A King online e ottieni consigli su musica simile. Non abbiamo ancora copertine per questo album. Tu ne hai una? Aggiungi copertina. Non vuoi vedere annunci? Abbonati ora. Album simili. The Octopus in the Igloo. Do I Have to Tell You Why I Love You.
May 2002 at Salad Days Studio in Beltsville, Maryland. Hard rock, alternative rock, post-hardcore. Strummer Recordings, Universal. It is the band's first release on a major label and last album release before Recover went on hiatus in 2005. The cd version of the album features enhanced material. writing and production.
Recover Already Over Lyrics. Get the "Already Over" Lyrics, Video here. Recover - Already Over lyrics. You never go Your always here (suffocating me) Under my skin I cannot run away Fading slowly. I'd give it all to you Letting go of me Reaching as I fall I know it's already over now Nothing left to lose Loving you again I know it's already over, already over now. My best defense, running from you I can't resist, take all you want from me Breaking slowly.
1 Night of the Creeps.
Recover - This May Be The Year I Disappear. Overlooked and tossed on the side of the road, like the girl on the (re)cover. eyes is the best songwriter nobody’s ever heard. Check out his new stuff gneband.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Night Of The Creeps||3:13|
|5||Fuck Me For Free||3:26|
Acoustic Guitar – Rory Phillips
|9||Light Up The Night||3:02|
|10||Once In A While||2:41|
|11||My Only Cure||2:23|
|Video 1||My Only Cure||2:22|
|Video 2||Big Choruses||2:48|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Universal Records
- Copyright (c) – Universal Records
- Record Company – UMG Recordings, Inc.
- Distributed By – Universal Music & Video Distribution, Corp.
- Published By – Dan Keyes Music
- Published By – Trash Like You Music
- Published By – Jimmy Vela Music
- Published By – Boss Tweedy
- Recorded At – World War IV Studios
- Mixed At – Enterprise Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Designed At – Spit And Image
- Made By – UML
- A&R – Franz Fleischli
- Art Direction – Sandy Brummels
- Bass – Ross Tweedy
- Booking – Matt Galle, Steve Strange
- Booking [Matt Galle] – Ellis Industries
- Booking [Steve Strange] – Helter Skelter UK*
- Cover [Girl] – Michelle Fairbanks
- Drums – Santiago Vela III
- Engineer [Protools Assisted By] – Chris Young
- Engineer [Protools By] – John O'Mahony
- Graphic Design – Christopher Kornmann
- Guitar, Vocals – Robert Mann
- Legal – Davis Shapiro Lewit Montone & Hayes, LLP*, Stacy Fass
- Management – AMP Management, Jillian Newman, Larry Weintraub, Terry Dry
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Mixed By – Andy Wallace
- Photography By – Chapman Baehler
- Producer – Gary Gersh, Rory Phillips
- Sampler [Drum Samples] – Vincent Perini
- Saxophone [Sax] – Abe Selig
- Songwriter [All Songs Written By], Performer [Performed By] – Recover
- Vocals, Guitar – Dan Keyes
NotesStandard jewel case with clear tray & 2x2 poster fold-out sheet.
Recover are cobras
All songs published by Dan Keyes Music (SESAC), Trash Like You Music (SESAC), Jimmy Vela Music (SESAC) and Boss Tweedy (SESAC).
Recorded at World War IV Studios in Austin, TX
Mixed at Enterprise Studios, CA
Mastered at Masterdisk, NYC
Graphic Design for Spit And Image, NYC
www.killrecover.com www.universalrecords.com www.strummerrecordings.com
℗© 2004 Universal Records, a Division of UMG Recordings, Inc., 1755 Broadway, New York, NY 10019.
Distributed by Universal Music & Video Distribution, Corp.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 02498 6391 6
- Barcode (Scanned): 602498636916
- Matrix / Runout: [Universal logo] B00 033 7002 [email protected] H
- Matrix / Runout (Mould): MADE IN USA BY UML
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L006
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0333
- Rights Society: SESAC
|602498636916||Recover||This May Be The Year I Disappear (CD, Album, Enh)||Strummer Recordings||602498636916||Europe||2004|