Huey Lewis And The News - Huey Lewis And The News mp3 album
Huey Lewis and the News is an American rock band based in San Francisco, California. They had a run of hit singles during the 1980s and early 1990s, eventually achieving 19 top ten singles across the Billboard Hot 100, Adult Contemporary, and Mainstream Rock charts. Their most successful album, Sports, was released in 1983. The album, along with its videos being featured on MTV, catapulted the group to worldwide fame
Huey Lewis and the News (album). Huey Lewis and the News is the debut album by American rock band Huey Lewis and the News, released in 1980. In 1979, the band's name was Huey Lewis and the American Express. Under this name they released a single and secured their recording contract with Chrysalis Records at the end of the year. The album was recorded within three weeks and the producer was Bill Schnee, who had produced for Boz Scaggs and Pablo Cruise.
Huey Lewis & The News. Songs include "The Power Of Love", "The Heart Of Rock And Roll", "I Want A New Drug". See actions taken by the people who manage and post content. Page created – 24 September 2010.
In 1979, the band's name was Huey Lewis and the American Express. On June 25, 1980, the band released their first album, the self-titled LP Huey Lewis and the News. Though not a commercial success on the national level, the album helped to enlarge the band's local following in the San Francisco Bay Area. All tracks written by Mario Cipollina, Johnny Colla, Bill Gibson, Chris Hayes, Sean Hopper and Huey Lewis except as noted.
Перевод текста песни исполнителя (группы) Huey Lewis And the News. Hedegaard & Matt Hawk. Hedwig And The Angry Inch.
Huey Lewis of Huey Lewis and The News performs at the Lost Lake Music Festival on October 21, 2017 in Phoenix, Arizona. Tibrina Hobson/Getty Images. Huey Lewis & The News have inked a deal with BMG to record their first album of original songs since 2001’s Plan B. We’re very excited about our new album, and honestly feel that it’s among our best work – we cannot wait to get it out to fans! Lewis said in a statement. We’re equally excited to be with BMG, whose reputation as a ‘music-first’ label precedes them admirably
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Some Of My Lies Are True (Sooner Or Later)||3:23|
|A2||Don't Make Me Do It||2:55|
|A4||Now Here's You
Written-By – John McFee, Saun Hopper*
|A5||I Want You
Written-By – Brian Marnell
|B1||Don't Ever Tell Me That You Love Me||2:54|
|B3||Trouble In Paradise||3:11|
|B5||If You Really Love Me You'll Let Me||1:53|
- Manufactured By – Columbia House
- Recorded At – American Recording Co.
- Recorded At – Redwing Studios
- Mixed At – Studio 55, Los Angeles
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Carrollton, GA
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Chrysalis Records
- Copyright (c) – Chrysalis Records
- Published By – Hulex Music
- Published By – Rare Blue Music, Inc.
- Published By – Long Tooth Music
- Bass – Mario Cipollina
- Cover [Concept], Art Direction – Billy Bass
- Design – Bill Murphy , Rod Dyer, Inc.
- Drums – Bill Gibson
- Engineer [Assistant] – Bill Cooper, Kirk Butler, Tim Dennen
- Guitar [Lead] – Chris Hayes
- Guitar, Saxophone – Johnny Colla
- Keyboards – Sean Hopper
- Lead Vocals – Huey Lewis
- Management – Bob Brown
- Management [Road Manager] – John Burnham
- Mastered By – Doug Sax
- Other [Surfboard] – Kevin Bloom
- Photography By – Ron Slenzak
- Producer, Engineer – Bill Schnee
- Stage Manager – Mark Deadman
- Vocals – Bill Gibson, Chris Hayes, Johnny Colla, Sean Hopper
- Written-By – Huey Lewis (tracks: A1 to A3, B1 to B5)
NotesColumbia House Club edition denoted by "CRC" lower left corner of back cover.
Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Carrollton, GA pressing denoted by "Gl" in runouts, same label and pressing without the CRC on cover Huey Lewis And The News* - Huey Lewis And The News
Recorded at American Recording, Studio City, California.
Additional recording at Redwing Sound, Los Angeles.
Hulex Music / Rare Blue Music, Inc. - All selections
Hulex Music / Rare Blue Music, Inc. / Long Tooth Music - A4
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 044111412921
- Rights Society (All selections): ASCAP
- Rights Society (A4): BMI
- Matrix / Runout (A Side, variant 1): PV-41292- GIB Barry
- Matrix / Runout (B Side, variant 1): PV41292BS-1A
- Matrix / Runout (A Side, etched, variant 2): Gl PV-41292-A GIB Barry B4
- Matrix / Runout (B Side, etched, variant 2): PV41292BS-1A Gl B1
|CHR 1292||Huey Lewis And The News*||Huey Lewis And The News (LP, Album)||Chrysalis||CHR 1292||US||1980|
|TC-CHM-321292||Huey Lewis And The News*||Huey Lewis And The News (Cass, Album, RE)||Chrysalis||TC-CHM-321292||Australasia||Unknown|
|CRL-30006||Huey Lewis And The News*||Huey Lewis And The News (LP, Album, Promo)||Chrysalis||CRL-30006||Argentina||1980|
|TOCP-70588||Huey Lewis And The News*||Huey Lewis And The News (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM, Pap)||Chrysalis||TOCP-70588||Japan||2008|
|830 578-1||Huey Lewis And The News*||Huey Lewis And The News (LP, Album, RE)||Chrysalis||830 578-1||France||Unknown|