Stan Rogers - Northwest Passage mp3 album
Northwest Passage" is one of the best-known songs by Canadian musician Stan Rogers. An a cappella song, it features Rogers alone singing the verses, with several guest vocalists harmonizing with him in the chorus. It is not to be confused with the big band tune of the same name by Ralph Burns.
Northwest Passage is a 1981 album by Stan Rogers. Northwest Passage" compares the singer's own travels across the prairie provinces to the exploratory adventures of Sir John Franklin, Alexander Mackenzie, David Thompson, and Henry Kelsey. The Idiot" is about a man from the Maritimes working in Alberta who yearns for his home. Night Guard" deals with modern-day cattle rustling, and "The Field Behind the Plow" addresses the triumphs and tragedies of grain farming in Saskatchewan.
Northwest Passage (Remastered), 2012. The Field Behind the Plow, 04:30. Alexandra Stan Mr. Saxobeat. 05 Des'ree - You Gotta Be.
Stan Rogers – Northwest Passage tab. Northwest Passage 2/4 Stan Rogers from the album "Northwest Passage" 1981 Fogarty's Cove Music Inc. Standard Tuning Two Strums per chord submitted by Ken Lee. kandvlee
Stan Rogers-Northwest Passage 4 guitar tab, guitar tabs, bass tabs, chords and guitar pro tabs. kandvlee. ca Chorus:, D ([email protected]), AAh, ([email protected])for, just one, time,, G ([email protected]), BmI ([email protected])would, take the Northwest, Passage, G ([email protected]), DTo ([email protected])/ find the hand of, Franklin,, Em ([email protected]), GReaching ([email protected])/ for the Beaufort, Se. D ([email protected]), ATracing ([email protected])/ one warm, line
A version of this song that more closely follows the version Stan sings as opposed to to Nathans acoustic version. A version of this song that more closely follows the version Stan sings as opposed to to Nathans acoustic version. Was this info helpful? Yes.
|A2||The Field Behind The Plow||4:28|
|A5||You Can't Stay Here||3:05|
|B4||Free In The Harbour||3:54|
- Copyright (c) – Fogarty's Cove Music Inc.
- Designed At – Graphics Factory
- Lacquer Cut At – The Lacquer Channel Limited
- Manufactured By – Fogarty's Cove Music Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Fogarty's Cove Music Inc.
- Published By – Fogarty's Cove Music
- Recorded At – Springfield Sound
- Acoustic Guitar, Guitar [High-string], Shaker – Curly Boy Stubbs
- Arranged By – David Alan Eadie, Garnet Rogers, Stan Rogers
- Artwork – Laurie Pickford
- Drums, Percussion – Claude Desjardins
- Electric Bass, Tin Whistle [Pennywhistle], Vocals – David Alan Eadie
- Electric Guitar, Violin, Viola, Vocals – Garnet Rogers
- Engineer, Mixed By – Declan O'Doherty
- Executive-Producer – Valerie Rogers
- Lap Steel Guitar, Pedal Steel Guitar – "Pineapple Frank" Barth*
- Lithography – Bruno Gos
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Kenneth Ashcroft
- Producer, Mixed By – Paul Mills
- Twelve-String Guitar, Guitar [Six-string], Mandolin [Tenor], Vocals – Stan Rogers
- Violin, Vocals, Piano – Chris Crilly
- Written-By – Stan Rogers
Notesincludes lyrics inner sleeve
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout etched): FCM 004-A TLC-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout etched): FCM 004--̶̲̅A̶̲̅ B TLC-A
|FCM 004C||Stan Rogers||Northwest Passage (Cass, Album)||Fogarty's Cove Music||FCM 004C||Canada||1981|
|5FCM-004||Stan Rogers||Northwest Passage (Cass, Album)||Fogarty's Cove Music||5FCM-004||Canada||1981|
|BCD217||Stan Rogers||Northwest Passage (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Borealis Records||BCD217||Canada||2012|
|FCM 004D||Stan Rogers||Northwest Passage (CD, Album)||Fogarty's Cove Music||FCM 004D||Canada||1990|