Bow Wow - Charge mp3 album
By: Bow Wow (2) (1977, Rock).
Charge (1977) by Bow Wow. Labels: Invitation. Genres: Hard Rock, Heavy Metal Members: Toshihiro Niimi, Mitsuhiro Saito, Kyoji Yamamoto, Kenji Sano.
Bow Wow (2). Charge (LP, Album). Bow Wow (2). Charge (CD, Album, RE).
Bow Wow is an influential Japanese rock band formed in 1975 by Kyoji Yamamoto. They were one of the first Japanese metal bands. In 1984 they renamed themselves to Vow Wow, recruited vocalist Genki Hitomi and adopted a mainstream sound. Yamamoto was invited to record with the supergroup Phenomena in 1987, where he met former Whitesnake bassist Neil Murray who then joined Vow Wow.
Despite the relative swiftness with which they churned out material during the infancy of their career, Japan's Bow Wow already sounded like seasoned veterans on their third studio album, Charge, released in late 1977, barely a year after their recording debut
extreme music, экстремальная музыка, metal, металл, grindcore, грайндкор, grind, brutal, брутал, black metal, блэк металл, doom metal, дум металл, death metal, дет метал, folk metal, pagan metal, heavy metal, хэви металл, gothic metal, готика, металл альбомы, free music, бесплатная музыка, свободный обмен музыкой, новинки, раритеты, new and rare music, music discussions, discographies, band history, дискографии, истории групп, обсуждение музыки.
Charge It Up - Play It Loud - 84%. OzzyApu, June 8th, 2010. Just when 1977 was looking to finish, Bow Wow advanced with their third rocker, Charge. This aptly titled epic features more of the hard-hitting heavy metal that made the first two albums ones to appreciate. While a step down in terms of heaviness, it manages to mold both hard rock and heavy metal together better than the debut album – all in the name of Black Sabbath. The self-titled full-length cruised with joy, the sophomore tore fans up, and this one gives the best of both.
|2||Must Say "Adieu"||6:31|
|3||Blue Eyed Lady||5:07|
|5||Rock And Roll Kid||2:21|
|9||Behind The Mask||4:52|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rock Candy Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Rock Candy Records Ltd.
- Licensed From – Victor Entertainment, Inc.
- Arranged By – Kyoji Yamamoto (tracks: 1 to 2, 5 to 9), Mitsuhiro Saito (tracks: 3), Toshihiro Nimi (tracks: 4)
- Art Direction – Ryu Inishie
- Backing Vocals – Kenji Sano, Kyoji Yamamoto, Mitsuhiro Saito, Toshihiro Nimi
- Bass Guitar – Kenji Sano
- Coordinator [Reissue] – Jon Richards
- Design – Noboru Tsukamoto
- Design [Reissue] – Cürt Evans
- Drums – Toshihiro Nimi
- Engineer – Tatsuo Umezu*, Yoshimi Ueno
- Engineer [Assistant] – Shozu Inomata
- Lead Guitar – Kyoji Yamamoto
- Lead Vocals – Kyoji Yamamoto, Mitsuhiro Saito
- Percussion – Kyoji Yamamoto, Toshihiro Nimi
- Performer – Bow Wow
- Photography By – Kenji Miura
- Producer – Yoshimi Ueno
- Remastered By – Andy Pearce
- Sleeve Notes – Malcolm Dome
- Written-By – Chris Caribbean (tracks: 1, 4 to 5, 8 to 9), Kenji Sano (tracks: 2), Kyoji Yamamoto (tracks: 1, 6 to 8 to 9), Mitsuhiro Saito (tracks: 3), Toshihiro Nimi (tracks: 4 to 5)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 827565053025
- Rights Society: MCPS
- Matrix / Runout: JPCANDY003 027591
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LD12
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 5Q77
|VIH-6013||Bow Wow||Charge (LP, Album)||Invitation||VIH-6013||Japan||1977|
|VICL-2085||Bow Wow||Charge (CD, Album, RE)||Invitation||VICL-2085||Japan||1991|
|VICL-62118||Bow Wow||Charge (CD, Album, RM, Pap)||Victor||VICL-62118||Japan||2006|