Full Force - Full Force mp3 album
Full Force is the debut album by the Brooklyn, New York-based R&B group Full Force. Alice, I Want You Just for Me!" - (Howie Tee) 6:13. Unselfish Lover" 5:30. United" (featuring Howie Tee, Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam, The Real Roxanne, UTFO) 6:35. Girl If You Take Me Home" 5:44. The Dream Believer" 4:29. The Man Upstairs" 3:43. Let's Dance Against the Wall" 3:41. All songs written and performed by Full Force, except where indicated.
Das war das Full Force 2019 + Streams + Shop.
Full Force is the debut album by the Brooklyn, New York-based R&B group Full Force. Billboard 200. 160. Billboard Top R&B Albums.
Full Force is a group of R&B performers and producers from Brooklyn, New York, USA. Full Force may also refer to: Full Force (Full Force album), 1985. Full Force (Art Ensemble of Chicago album), 1980. Fullforce, a Swedish power metal band that formed in late 2008. Brian "B-Fine" George. Lucien "Bowlegged Lou" George Jr. Junior "Shy Shy" Clark. Curt "Curt-T-T" Bedeau.
Album · 2008 · 15 Songs. Full Force of Course Full Force. Listen on Apple Music.
Full Force – Full Force is an American group of R&B singers and producers from Brooklyn, New York. Full Force produced UTFOs Roxanne Roxanne, a record that led to several answer records, the group produced Rihannas 2005 hit That La, La, La, which appears on her debut album Music Of The Sun. The Black Eyed Peas worldwide hit Dont Phunk With My Heart was also written as a collaboration between Full Force and will. Full Force wrote and produced most of the singles from La Toya Jacksons fifth studio album La Toya, including Youre Gonna Get Rocked
Originally, the band consisted of only Yoshio, Koichi, and JOE (of ZIGGY). At that time, different vocalists were used periodically (as seen in their Otonagai album). RIDER CHIPS is a Japanese hard rock band comprised of Yoshio Nomura (野村 義男 Nomura Yoshio, Guitar), Koichi Terasawa (寺沢 功一 Terasawa Kouichi, Bass), JOE (Drums), and Ricky (Vocals).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Alice, I Want You Just For Me!
Scratches – Hitmaster Howie Tee*Written-By – Howie Tee
Recorded By – Dave Dachinger
Featuring – Howie Tee, Lisa Lisa And Cult Jam*, The Real Roxanne, UTFOGuitar [Solo] – Mike Hughes, SpanadorRap – The Real Roxanne, U.T.F.O*Remix – Full Force, Glenn RosensteinScratches – Hitmaster Howie Tee*, Mixmaster Ice
|B1||Girl If You Take Me Home||5:44|
|B2||The Dream Believer||4:29|
|B3||Half A Chance
Mixed By – Larry "Fast Fader" Alexander*Recorded By – Scott Litt
|B4||The Man Upstairs
Mixed By – Malcolm PollackRecorded By – Jeff HendricksonVoice [Boys's Laughter] – Little Robert Ford III
|B5||Let's Dance Against The Wall
Mixed By – Questar WelshRecorded By – Bob Rose , Peter RobbinsScratches – Hitmaster Howie Tee*
- Backing Vocals – Lisa Lisa (tracks: A4, B1, B4, B5)
- Bass – Junior "Shy-Shy" Clarke
- Cameraman [1st] – Ray Chin
- Design [Album Design] – Josephine DiDonato
- Design [Ecrof Character] – Wayne Cobbs
- Drum Programming – Brian "B-Fine" George*, Curtis Bedeau, Gerry Charles*
- Drum Programming [Added] – Howard "Howie Tee" Thompson*
- Drums – Brian "B-Fine" George*
- Engineer – Questar "Quick" Welsh*
- Executive-Producer – Cecil Holmes
- Guitar – Curtis Bedeau
- Keyboards – Brian "B-Fine" George*, Gerry Charles*
- Lead Vocals – "Bow Legged Lou" George*, Paul Anthony George*
- Management – Full Force Productions*, Steve Salem
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Mixed By – Full Force, Questar "Quick" Welsh* (tracks: A1 to B2)
- Other [Clothing-artwork] – Gabrielle Enrico
- Other [Hair Care Ladies] – Gloria, Hillary, Lynette
- Other [Jewelry] – T.Chism
- Other [Make-up] – Elizabeth Fried
- Photography By – Caroline Greyshock
- Producer – Full Force, J.B. Moore, Robert Ford, Jr.*
- Programmed By [Synthesizer] – Gerry Charles*, J.B. Moore
- Scratches – Hitman Howie Tee* (tracks: A1, A4, B5)
- Technician [Assistant, Power Station] – Gary Rindfuss*, Ted Greenwald
- Technician [Assistant, Sigma Sound] – Don Peterkofsky, Fernando Kral, Glenn Rosenstein, Jimmy Santis, Mark Roule, Melanie West, Nick Delre
- Written-By, Arranged By, Performer, Backing Vocals – Full Force
NotesEngineered and mixed at Sigma Sound; except:
"United" mixed at Sigma and Sound Heights;
"Please Stay" recorded at Roxy Recorders;
"Half A Change" & "The Man Upstairs" recorded and mixed at Power Station;
"Let's Dance Against The Wall" recorded at Unique Studios and mixed at Eras
Mastered at MasterDisk
Clothing Artwork for Goel Fashion.
Track B2 is dedicated to Martin Luther King, Jr.
On sleeve: All songs published by Forceful Music.
On labels: Zomba Music Pub. Ltd.
Original sound recording made by CBS Inc.
℗ © 1985 CBS Inc.
Made in England
Comes with a picture/credits sheet
Also released with orange/yellow CBS labels
|CBS 26595, 26595||Full Force||Full Force (LP, Album, Red)||CBS, CBS||CBS 26595, 26595||UK||1985|
|FC 40117||Full Force||Full Force (LP, Album)||CBS||FC 40117||Canada||1985|
|CBS 26595||Full Force||Full Force (LP, Album, Sun)||CBS||CBS 26595||UK & Europe||1985|
|BFC 40117||Full Force||Full Force (LP, Album)||CBS||BFC 40117||US||1985|
|25DP 5466||Full Force||Full Force (CD, Album)||CBS/Sony||25DP 5466||Japan||1989|