KMFDM - WWIII mp3 album
The album was originally conceived as the group's parting shot to its longtime record label, Wax Trax! Records, but it ended up also signaling the break-up of KMFDM itself until the band reformed in 2002. Recorded in Seattle, Washington, this was the last album to feature En Esch and Günter Schulz, who both went on to form Slick Idiot.
WWIII is KMFDM's thirteenth studio album. It follows the common KMFDM practice of naming albums with five-letter words. This is KMFDM's only release on Sanctuary Records. Lyrically, the album is very political. The songs primarily attack George W. Bush's presidency, various US wars in the Middle East, and America's foreign policy. The last track, "Intro", introduces the members of the band. It was recorded in Seattle, Washington.
KMFDM has released on average an album every year and a half, and usually tours at least once in support of each album. At most concert venues, KMFDM mingles with the fans before and after the show to sign autographs, pose for photos, and answer questions. A featurette on the Horde fan club appears on the WWIII Live 2003 DV. .
WWIII Live 2003 by KMFDM. SKOLD vs. KMFDM by KMFDM. Don’t Blow Your Top by KMFDM. View all albums . WWIII. By: KMFDM (2003, Electronic).
I declare war on the world War in outer space I declare war in a nutshell War all over the place. I declare war on every government War against all odds I declare war on your inner sanctum On your blood thirsty gods. WWIII" lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.
Лейблы Sanctuary Records. Владельцы этого альбома46.
Listen free to KMFDM – WWIII (WWIII, From Here on Out and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. Однако ты также можешь выбрать другой язык. A new version of Last. Overview (current section).
Label: Sanctuary Records – 06076-84636-2. 2003 Sanctuary Records. Sanctuary Records, a division of Sanctuary Recordsf Group, Lt.Manufactured and distributed in the United States by BMG Distribution, a unit of BMG Entertainment, 1540 Broadway, New York, NY.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Banjo, Synthesizer – Jules*Co-producer [Vocal] – Bill Rieflin*Engineer [Recording At Studio X] – Sam HofstedtOther [Over-Dubyas] – President
|2||From Here On Out||4:03|
Strings – Jules*
Percussion [Snaredrumtrack] – Bill Rieflin*
Loops – Sascha*Performer [Dominance] – Mona MurSynthesizer – Jules*
|6||Pity For The Pious
Loops, Electronics [Powertools] – Sascha*Recorded By [Ranch Apocalypse] – Marc Heal, Raymond*Voice [Moans & Screams] – Cheryl Wilson
|7||Stars & Stripes||4:00|
|8||Bullets, Bombs & Bigotry
Engineer [Vocal Overdubs At Studio X] – Sam HofstedtHarmonica – Curt GoldenPiano – Jules*
Loops [Drumloops], Other ["Ham & Cheese"] – Sascha*
Loops [Drumloops] – Bill Rieflin*Recorded By [Ranch Apocalypse] – Marc Heal, Raymond WattsVocals – Cheryl Wilson
Drums – Jules*, Sascha*Drums, Vocals – Bill Rieflin*Engineer [Vocal Overdubs At Studio X] – Sam HofstedtVocals – Andy*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – KMFDM Inc.
- Licensed To – Sanctuary Records Group Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Sanctuary Records Group Ltd.
- Published By – KMFDM Ent. US
- Recorded At – Kommandozentrale
- Produced At – Studio X
- Recorded At – Studio X
- Engineered At – Studio X
- Recorded At – Ranch Apocalypse (London)
- Engineered At – Chicago Recording Company
- Mixed At – Chicago Recording Company
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Made By – Disctronics, UK
- Artwork [Art] – Brute!
- Bass – Jules* (tracks: 3, 5, 8, 11), Sascha* (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 10)
- Design, Typography – Maren Costa
- Drums – Andy*
- Engineer [Vocal Overdubs At Chicago Recording Co.] – Chris Shepard (tracks: 6 to 8, 10, 11)
- Executive-Producer – Sascha Konietzko
- Guitar – Jules*
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Mixed By – Chris Shepard, KMFDM
- Producer – KMFDM
- Programmed By – Jules* (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 8 to 11), Sascha* (tracks: 1 to 4, 7 to 11)
- Recorded By – Jules*, Sascha*
- Synthesizer – Sascha*
- Vocals – Lucia* (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 11), Raymond Watts (tracks: 2, 3, 6 to 8, 10, 11), Sascha* (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 9, 11)
- Written-By, Composed By – Andy Selway, Jules Hodgson, Lucia Cifarelli (tracks: 1 to 5, 7, 9), Raymond Watts (tracks: 3, 6, 8, 10), Sascha Konietzko
NotesAll tracks recorded at Kommandozentrale, Gulag & The Pigsty in Seattle.
Additional recording at Ranch Apocalypse, London and Studio X, Seattle.
Track 3 - Bill's Snare was recorded in March 1996 at Studio D, Chicago, as part of the track 'Ikons' from the album "XTORT".
Released in standard jewel case.
Made in the EU.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 050361 401621
- Label Code: LC6448
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout: DISCTRONICS MYNCD016 01
- Matrix / Runout (Inner Ring, Stamped): MADE IN THE UK BY DISCTRONICS
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L135
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0416
|06076-84636-2||KMFDM||WWIII (CD, Album)||Sanctuary Records||06076-84636-2||Canada||2003|
|none||KMFDM||WWIII (Instrumentals) (CDr, Album, Promo)||Sanctuary Records||none||US||2003|
|none||KMFDM||WWIII (CDr, Album, Promo)||Sanctuary Records||none||US||2003|
|MYNPR016||KMFDM||WWIII (CD, Album, Promo)||Mayan Records||MYNPR016||Europe||2003|
|LXZ 090661||KMFDM||WWIII (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label (KMFDM)||LXZ 090661||Unknown|