The Budos Band - Burnt Offering mp3 album
Thanks Budos Band for creating such a great album! MarinusJ. MarinusJ Cover looks like a metal album, but it's actually an instrumental soundtrack to robbing banks wearing a fake moustache and snakeskin leather boots. Sabotage! Michael Gasiorowski. Michael Gasiorowski It is more similar to Burnt Offering than their previous stuff. Overall, I would say higher highs than Burn Offering, but lower lows also. 3 or 4 absolutely great tracks. As menacing and unhinged as ever, the pride of Staten Island is back with their fifth full-length offering, V. Raw and absent of the modern technological trappings, the Budos pick up where they left off with 2014’s Burnt Offering, and finds the Budos expanding on the brooding, fuzz-fueled riffs, whilst harkening back to the Ethiopian inspired rhythms and percussive proclivity. released April 12, 2019.
The Budos Band is an American instrumental band recording on the Daptone Records label
I like Budos Band's music, though at times it is a bit repetitive, generic and forgettable. Experimentation seems to pay off here, though the overall sound is still solidly Afrobeat.
Listen free to The Budos Band – Burnt Offering (Into The Fog, The Sticks and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. A new version of Last. Overview (current section).
Burnt Offering (2014) - download the album and listen online. On this page you can listen to the album, get information about the album, see the list of songs and much more. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Org Album: Burnt Offering (2014).
Great new album by an amazing live band. It's been fun to hear this band's sound progress across their albums. I've seen them live twice and can't wait to see them again with the release of the new album. They're music would make the best movie soundtrack.
Summary: Produced by guitarist Thomas Brenneck, the fourth release for the New York-based funk band sees influences from psychedelia and metal music.
And thus, Burnt Offering, which represents a full-on mutation rather than the previous steady evolution of Budos music. It’s 2014, and in the band’s Daptone studio, it would seem guitars are all the rage.
|A1||Into The Fog|
|B2||Trail Of Tears|
|B5||Turn And Burn|
- Recorded At – Dunham Sound Studios
- Mixed At – Dunham Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Daptone's House of Soul
- Mixed At – Daptone's House of Soul
- Recorded At – The Diamond Mine
- Mixed At – The Diamond Mine
- Artwork – Brian Profilio, Daniel Foder, John Carbonella Jr.
- Mastered By – JJ Golden
- Performer – Andrew Greene, Brian Profilio, Dame Rodriguez, Daniel Foder, Jared Tankel, John Carbonella*, Michael Deller*, Robert Lombardo, Thomas Brenneck
- Producer – The Budos Band, Thomas Brenneck
- Written-By – The Budos Band
Notes- Limited Deluxe LP
- "Grey Smoke" colored vinyl
- Alternate reversed gatefold cover featuring Budos Band logo
Side B ends with a locked groove
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): DAP-034 A S-92039 GOLDEN
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): DAP-034 B S-92040 GOLDEN
- Barcode: 823134103412
|DAP-034||The Budos Band||Burnt Offering (LP, Album, Gat)||Daptone Records||DAP-034||US||2014|
|DAP-034||The Budos Band||Burnt Offering (CD, Album)||Daptone Records||DAP-034||US||2014|
|DAP-034||The Budos Band||Burnt Offering (CD, Album, Promo)||Daptone Records||DAP-034||US||2014|