The Stitches - 3 x 7" mp3 album
Nom du groupe The Stitches. Date de parution 1999. Labels Vinyl Dog Records. Style MusicalPunk-Rock. Membres possèdant cet album0. 2. I Can't Do Anything. 5. My Baby Hates Me. 6. True Stories. 8. That Woman's Got Me Drinking. Autres productions de The Stitches. Twelve Imaginary Inches. All the Moonstompers.
The Stitches began in 1994 as a 1970s-style punk rock band based out of Orange County, California and quickly gained notoriety as one of the early influential bands of Orange County punk rock. The Stitches are known as one of the most unpredictable, high-energy live acts around. Despite a large following, The Stitches have remained on independent labels, such as Disaster, Gold Standard Laboratories, Vinyl Dog, Suburbia, TKO, and Kapow.
The pattern is is about . in. x . Difficulty: Easy. Knowledge of basic cross stitches is needed. Please do not reproduce or sell this item.
The Three Stitches added 23 new photos to the album The Three Stitches at the beach. 24 July 2010 ·. The Three Stitches at the beach.
Produced by Teddy Geiger, Daniel Parker & Daylight. I thought that I've been hurt before But no one's ever left me quite this sore Your words cut deeper than a knife Now I need someone to breathe me back to life
Chatelaine Part 3. 36 x 36 Stitches . 6 x . 6 Inches . 6 cm. Chatelaine Part 2. 46 x 59 Stitches . 9 x . 1 Inches . 6 x 1. 9 cm. Chatelaine Part 1. 44 x 99 Stitches . 4 x . 7 Inches . 8 x 1. Part 12 Aida. 64 x 108 Stitches . 5 x . 1 Inches 1. 9 x 1. 8 cm.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – The Stitches
Written-By – Lohrman*, Turnbull*
|Two New Cuts (VD007)|
|Tall Sick (VD008)|
|F||Beat Beat Beat|
- Bass – Peter Archer*
- Drums – Johnny Sleeper
- Guitar – Johnny Witmer, Ted Turnbull (tracks: A, B)
- Vocals – Michael Lohrman
NotesHand-numbered edition of 500 copies. Comes in a plastic fold-out.
Catalog number VD020 is for the whole release, identified by the runout grooves.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched): VD020-1A CUZ I'M FUCKING HIGH AND CRAZY
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched): VD020-1B Celebrating 20 years OF TOP Shelf Low grade Punk
- Matrix / Runout (Side C runout, etched): VD020-2A a bigger Shot oF electricity
- Matrix / Runout (Side D runout, etched): VD020-2B Celebrating 20 years of tOP shelf Low grade Punk
- Matrix / Runout (Side E runout, etched): VD020-3A Six days OFF and I've been PUKing all day
- Matrix / Runout (Side F runout, etched): VD020-3B Celebrating 20 years oF tOP shelf Low grade Punk