The Beatnuts - Take It Or Squeeze It mp3 album
Take It or Squeeze It is the fourth studio album by American hip hop duo The Beatnuts. It was released on March 20, 2001 and it was the first Beatnuts album to be released after Loud Records finished their merger with Relativity Records. It was critically well-received, but lacked commercial success.
Artists The Beatnuts Take It or Squeeze It. Take It or Squeeze It The Beatnuts. Take It or Squeeze It. 2001. This album has an average beat per minute of 102 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 90/180 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Take It or Squeeze It.
All songs produced by The Beatnuts Executive Produced by The Beatnuts A&R Direction: Che Harris A&R Adminstration: Tra Fraiser and Racquel Boothe Product Manager: Kyesha Bennett. Art Direction: Dave Bett Design, Collage, Digital Rendering: Kerry DeBruce Photography: Jonathan Mannion Stylist: Monica Marrow. All the artists I've had the pleasure of smokin & working with on outside production, thanks for feeding the babies, All my niggas lock down reppin for us. Loud Records for believin in us enough to keep us on board. All the people I met on tour all over the world, thanks for makin it fun. And everyone who has showed us love, we are watchin & listenin we know, and to those who hate I hope you fall and break your face!! Big Juju.
Once again, Take It or Squeeze It proves just how inventive the Beatnuts can get behind the production boards; the beats, samples, and found-sounds they employ result in some of their most colorful tracks to date. Unfortunately, their rhymes and songwriting don't quite measure up to their soundscapes.
This album is so tight its not even funny. the beatnuts have been infamous since the drop of their EP in 1993 for tremendous instrumentals and beat productions.
The album does not feature the song "Beatnuts Forever", and only contains one exclusive Beatnuts track, "Intro". All of its songs are produced by The Beatnuts. Beatnuts Forever did not chart upon release, and is currently out of print and rare. It was released by Loud Records in 2001 in both 12 inch and CD format. The song is produced by The Beatnuts and features braggadocious raps by Juju and Psycho Les, as well as ad libs performed by Greg Nice and a chorus performed by Claudette Sierra. The track's beat samples "A Little Fugue for You and Me" by Enoch Light. The song's refrain contains a vocal sample from Psycho Les' verse on "Off the Books" by The Beatnuts.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||It's Da Nuts
Featuring – Al Tariq*Vocals [Additional] – Sunni FitchWritten-By – B, Smalls*, J. Tineo*, L. Fernandez*
|A3||Prendelo (Light It Up)
Featuring – Tony TouchWritten-By – J. Tineo*, J. Fernandez*, L. Fernandez*
Featuring – Marly Metal*Keyboards [Additional] – Lenny UnderwoodVocals [Additional] – Chris ChandlerWritten-By – J. Tineo*, L. Fernandez*, M. Fernandez*
|B2||Yo Yo Yo
Featuring – Greg NiceWritten-By – G. Mays*, J. Tineo*, L. Fernandez*
|B3||If It Ain't Gangsta
Featuring – Sean Black Attack*Keyboards [Additional Talkbox Keyboards] – G-Wiz*Written-By – J. Tineo*, L. Fernandez*, S. Boston*
|C1||No Escapin' This
Vocals [Addtional] – Claudette Sierra, Greg NiceWritten-By – J. Tineo*, L. Fernandez*
|C2||Who's Comin Wit Da Shit Na
Featuring – Willie StubzVocals [Additional] – Angie Written-By – J. Tineo*, L. Fernandez*, W. Lora*
|C3||Let's Git Doe
Featuring – Fatman ScoopVocals [Additional] – Zhana Written-By – I. Freeman*, J. Tineo*, L. Fernandez*
Featuring – Miss LocaKeyboards [Addtional] – Lenny UnderwoodVocals [Additional] – Chris ChandlerWritten-By – C. Nieves, J. Tineo*, L. Fernandez*
Featuring – Al Tariq*, Bloody Moon, Marly Metal*, Moonshine , ProblemzWritten-By – B. Smalls*, C. Bullock, J.-P. Moronta*, J. Tineo*, L. Fernandez*, M. Fernandez*
|D2||U Don't Want It
Featuring – Triple SeisKeyboards [Additional] – Lenny UnderwoodWritten-By – J. Tineo*, L. Fernandez*, S. Garcia*
|D4||Se Acabo (Remix)
Featuring – Method ManWritten-By – C. Smith*, J. Tineo*, L. Fernandez*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Loud Records, LLC
- Copyright (c) – Loud Records, LLC
- Published By – Psycho Les Publishing
- Published By – 6 Deep Publishing
- Published By – Bleuknight Music
- Published By – Melaza Music
- Published By – Marly Metal Publishing Designee
- Published By – Greg Nice Publishing
- Published By – Black Attack Music
- Published By – Willie Stubz Publishing
- Published By – [email protected]
- Published By – Miss Loca Publishing Designee
- Published By – Troublesome Music
- Published By – Moonshine Publishing Designee
- Published By – Triple Seis Publishing
- Published By – Joseph Cartagena Music, Inc.
- Published By – Wu-Tang Publishing
- Published By – Careers-BMG Music Publishing, Inc.
- Recorded At – Planet Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Chung King Studios
- Mixed At – Chung King Studios
- A&R [A&R Administration] – Racquel Boothe, Tra Frazier*
- A&R [A&R Direction] – Che Harris
- Art Direction – Dave Bett*
- Design [Collage, Digital Rendering] – Kerry DeBruce
- Mixed By – Chris Conway (tracks: A1 to C2, C4 to D3), Doug Wilson (tracks: C3)
- Other [Stylist] – Monica Morrow
- Photography By – Jonathan Mannion
- Producer, Executive-Producer – The Beatnuts
- Product Manager – Kyesha Bennett
- Recorded By – Pablo Puente (tracks: A1 to D3)
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Steve Sola (tracks: D4)
NotesAll songs recorded by Pablo Puente at Planet Studios, NY
except D4 recorded at Chung King Studios NY.
All songs mixed at Chung King Studios, NY
There's a typo for track A3 in the credits, J. Fernandez should be J. Hernandez
D1 credits J.P. Moronta as Bloody Moon on the sleeve and Moonshine on the label.
Al Tariq appears courtesy of Stimulated Records
Tony Touch appears courtesy of Touch Ent./Tommy Boy Records
Marly Metal appears courtesy of Junkyard Music
Marly Metal and Bloody Moon appear courtesy of Stimulated Records
Triple Seis appears courtesy of Terror Squad Productions/Atlantic Recording Corporation
Method Man appears courtesy of Def Jam Records
Made in Holland.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 5 099750 156414
- Barcode (String): 5099750156414
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched): 5015641000 1A1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched): 5015641000 1B1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side C, etched): 5015641000 1C1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side D, etched): 5015641000 1D1
- Rights Society: SACEM/SACD/SDRM/SGDL/BIEM
- Label Code: LC 00199
|LOUD 1906-1||The Beatnuts||Take It Or Squeeze It (CD, Album)||Loud Records||LOUD 1906-1||US||2001|
|1906-2||The Beatnuts||Take It Or Squeeze It (CD, Album)||Loud Records||1906-2||US||2001|
|1906-4||The Beatnuts||Take It Or Squeeze It (Cass, Album)||Loud Records||1906-4||US||2001|
|na||The Beatnuts||Take It Or Squeeze It (Advanced Copy) (CDr, Album, Promo)||Loud Records||na||US||2001|
|CK 91487||The Beatnuts||Take It Or Squeeze It (CD, Album)||Loud Records||CK 91487||Canada||2001|