Johnny Gitan - Dancing In Our Souls mp3 album
Johnny Guitar" is a song written by Peggy Lee (lyrics) and Victor Young (music) and was the title track of the 1954 film Johnny Guitar directed by Nicholas Ray and starring Joan Crawford. The music loosely echoes several themes from Spanish Dance No. 5: Andaluza by Enrique Granados, which was written for piano, but is often played on classical guitar.
Johnny Guitar, Hinckley. Professional guitar refinishing, repairs and mods. Not Now. Johnny Guitar. Local business in Hinckley.
Dancing in the Dark" is a popular American song, with music by Arthur Schwartz and lyrics by Howard Dietz, that was first introduced by John Barker in the 1931 revue The Band Wagon. The song was first recorded by Bing Crosby on August 19, 1931 with Studio Orchestra directed by Victor Young, staying on the pop charts for six weeks, peaking at and helping to make it a lasting standard
Play the guitar, play it again, my Johnny Maybe you're cold but you're so warm inside I was always a fool for my Johnny For the one they call Johnny Guitar Play it again, Johnny Guitar. What if you go, what if you stay, I love you But if you're cruel, you can be kind, I know There was never a man like my Johnny Like the one they call Johnny Guitar. There was never a man like my Johnny Like the one they call Johnny Guitar Play it again, Johnny Guitar. About Johnny Guitar. The title track of the 1954 film ‘Johnny Guitar’
|1||Dancing In Our Souls (Single Cut)||4:17|
|2||Dancing In Our Souls (Dance Mix)||5:30|
|3||Dancing In Our Souls (Instrumental)||4:17|
|4||Dancing In Our Souls (Video Mix)||3:58|
- Manufactured By – Avion Records
- Pressed By – Disctronics USA
- Recorded At – Q.E.D. Media Corp.
- Mixed At – Q.E.D. Media Corp.
- Published By – Mad May Publishing
- Design – Michael Betteridge
- Directed By [Musical Direction By], Arranged By [All Musical Arrangements By] – Don Garbutt, J. Gitan*
- Mixed By – Danny Lemelle*, Don Garbutt, Nate Hughes, The Three Amigos
- Photography By – GVG-Eisenkoelbl
- Producer – Don Garbutt, Johnny Gitan
- Producer [Digital Post-Production By] – Don Garbutt, Rick Waye
- Written-By – J. Gitan*
NotesPublished 1992 by Mad May Publishing. Recorded and mixed at Q.E.D. Media Corp.
©℗ 1992. Manufactured by Avion Records.
The release is housed in a j-card case. A four-part Canadian content hype sticker is affixed to the front of the case.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: 117360-D2-2204-2 DISCTRONICS USA
|none||Johnny Gitan||Dancing In Our Souls (12")||Mad May Records Inc.||none||US||1992|